PDA

View Full Version : How I lost my panties in Canada!

AllanahStarrNYC
03-10-2007, 10:34 AM
HA! MADE YOU LOOK...now please read :)

Hi Everyone.

I have been in Toronto all week and everyone has been so nice!

If you are going to be in Toronto I stronly suggest that you visit 'The Lounge' on Tuesday and Wednesdays and 'GoodHandys' on Thursday.

The Lounge is probably the only authentic ts strip club I have ever been too or seen. It is located in the lower floor of a gg strip club. Inside you will find 5 girls who do stage shows and offer lap dances. There is a day and evening shift. There is full nudity allowed and the girls bear it all. A lot of pretty Asian girls and some well known Canadian girls like Amber appear there. The girls were very friendly and sweet.

You can see more here:

http://www.ladyplus.com/party.htm

And Thursday nights you MUST visit GoodHandy's in Downtown Toronto which is a pretty cool multi level club that also has one section that is a legal sex club if you buy a membership. I did not make it to that part though. I was there last night for my appearance that there were a lot of girls there. They also dance and offer lap dances. I was busy all night talking to everyone who came out and it was a great time!

See more here:

http://www.goodhandys.com/clubInfo-thursdays.htm

Here are some pictures from last night...did not get to take pics with everyone...

And I just want to a public thanks, and give a shout out to Amanda and Todd who run all of the events, who are amazing hosts and wonderful people. Many props to Amanda for being a true ts entrepreneur- as she owns both events and the club is hers.

They are definately lookig for American/foreighn girls to appear at both places, so do email them if you are interested.

Oh- for the record I did NOT lose my panties in Canada. Happy to report they are still here :)

MrsKellyPierce
03-10-2007, 10:37 AM
Look hot girl and dang your 'girls' look even more huge in that dress lol

xxMelania4uxx
03-10-2007, 10:39 AM
I love that hair color on you..... you look beautiful.... :D

soo BOOBalicious ...lol

AllanahStarrNYC
03-10-2007, 10:41 AM
Thank you ladies..I am a bit pale- need a tan bad! But everyone seems to like the blond A LOT. Which is a nice change for me since I have not been this blond in many years.

Glad y'all like it :)

olite71
03-10-2007, 10:41 AM
While you are very attractive (and you are!) your tits are way too big for my taste. I can't imagine how you're going to lug that ton around when you're forty..... That can't be nice.

Cat
03-10-2007, 10:42 AM
I didn't know those strip clubs existed.

Thanks for the info!

MrsKellyPierce
03-10-2007, 10:42 AM
While you are very attractive (and you are!) your tits are way too big for my taste. I can't imagine how you're going to lug that ton around when you're forty..... That can't be nice. woman do it all the time

AllanahStarrNYC
03-10-2007, 10:46 AM
While you are very attractive (and you are!) your tits are way too big for my taste. I can't imagine how you're going to lug that ton around when you're forty..... That can't be nice.

Thanks for the partial compliment- LOL.

Well darling, as I recall I got the implants based on my taste and not yours. So you might not appreciate them- but I think a lot others do :). I take that back- I know many others do.

And how am I going ti lug them around? Well there is a little invention called the bra- that works really well. There are many women out there with much larges breasts that I have. Only draw back to having a large bust? Hard to find th nicer bras. Luckily- Agent Provocateur- my favorite lingerie line- carries my size.

olite71
03-10-2007, 10:50 AM

Thanks for the partial compliment- LOL.

Well darling, as I recall I got the implants based on my taste and not yours. So you might not appreciate them- but I think a lot others do :).

And how am I going ti lug them around? Well there is a little invention called the bra- that works really well.

What I appreciate most is your absolute sincerity...and in that context your tits are beautiful. There is nothing more attractive than someone comfortable with themself. On that score, you get an A+ Alllanah.

suckseed
03-10-2007, 10:55 AM
And don't bag on 40 year olds. I bet I could run your ass into the ground any day. It's how you take care of yourself. I saw a couple at the pool in Phoenix last year that were in their 70's who looked amazing. They had flat stomachs and their skin wasn't wrinkly or sagging. When I got to talking to them I found out they had been active and vegan for most of their lives.

Allanah, you're a stunner, and I'm glad you had a great time.

olite71
03-10-2007, 11:00 AM
And don't bag on 40 year olds. I bet I could run your ass into the ground any day. It's how you take care of yourself. I saw a couple at the pool in Phoenix last year that were in their 70's who looked amazing. They had flat stomachs and their skin wasn't wrinkly or sagging. When I got to talking to them I found out they had been active and vegan for most of their lives.

I never bagged on forty-year olds.

thecollossus30
03-10-2007, 11:08 PM
I try to go up to Toronto atleast once a year and always hit The Guvernment http://www.theguvernment.com/ check it out

olite71
03-10-2007, 11:47 PM

I never bagged on forty-year olds.. (And I can run 10k in 39 minutes--not great, but not bad either).

olite71
03-10-2007, 11:47 PM

I never bagged on forty-year olds.. (And I can run 10k in 39 minutes--not great, but not bad either).

D_I_E_G_O
03-14-2007, 12:00 AM
Hey I got a chance to meet Allanah In Toronto, I gotta say, she is very nice and beautiful. Also girl, you smell amazing

trapmasta
03-14-2007, 12:39 AM
allahnah is an amazing women
her boob just is fuckin perfect
and shes the sexiest tgurl not just cause her outward appearance
but everytime she posts she gives off an aura of good hearted serenity that reminds me altogether of something good about life.

tsntx
03-14-2007, 12:47 AM
i agree allanah.. the hair color is amazing on you.. you wear it well ... if you dont mind me asking.. what size bra DO you wear?

Ecstatic
03-14-2007, 01:21 AM
Allanah, so glad you had a great time in Toronto. I have never been there (Montreal dozens of times but never Toronto). My friend Dee from Toronto (tall, 5'11") was in Boston last week and was so disappointed when I mentioned that you were in Toronto the same week. Seems she's been to 2 or 3 of your parties and met you in passing but really hoped that she would have a chance to get to know you. So hi from Dee from Toronto.

lisaparadise
03-17-2007, 02:04 PM
alanah it was a real pleasure meeting you while you were in town i honestly couldnt believe how short you are omg im 5 feet 7 and your like 5 feet 5 way too hot chicky i wish we could have had alittle more time to chat but i didnt wanna hold you up when there were so many fans waiting for you,anyways i hope to see ya again down here ttys lisaparadise

the Adrienne Barbeaubot
03-18-2007, 03:23 AM
Glad you enjoyed your stay in Toronto Allanah.I've never been there but I here it's nice. Hopefully get there one of these days. I love the blonde baby but even if your hair was green you'd still wear it well.Perfection to the maxx.

AllanahStarrNYC
03-18-2007, 06:48 AM
Oh thanks everyone :).

Jen I am a 40DD-

Lisa-you were so sweet- kisses

Diego- ha, funny u can smell me from far away. I usually do put on too much perfume.

Thanks again everyone- Toronto was fun.

demmie
03-19-2007, 10:15 PM
I don't know...for some reason I liked the darker hair better...the eye shadow darker too...and the tan was nice...the contrast brought out your eyes.

It seemed a little bit more mysterious, sultry.

I don't know....maybe it's just me...but the blonde is only...alright.

demmie
03-20-2007, 02:39 AM
I don't know, I was also thinking that this hair/facial features/make-up/body in general looked great for you as well.

shemalejunky
03-22-2007, 03:51 PM
However, it was the usual bad service that followed Allanah, or came with her to Toronto....plenty of posts were made and then they disappeared from the site that serves Toronto tgirl admirers, just like they have disappeared from SER. I guess tonnes of plastic surgery don't help with sexual performance. And yet she overcharges.