PDA

View Full Version : scene girls

vamxcore
03-10-2007, 02:40 AM
anybody know any scene t girls? or if you're one could you identify yourself please. also if you have any pick of them could you post them.

if you don't well any girl with similar appearance to the girl below will suffice.

vamxcore
03-10-2007, 02:50 AM
jeffree star might be considered scene....

ottorocket
03-10-2007, 02:52 AM
anybody know any scene t girls? or if you're one could you identify yourself please. also if you have any pick of them could you post them.

if you don't well any girl with similar appearance to the girl below will suffice.

ALexis is yummy...luv those scene girls. I'd like to see Tara Emory or Jennifer English do some shots dressed in that genre

TGL
03-10-2007, 12:17 PM
I'd like to see Tara Emory or Jennifer English do some shots dressed in that genre

Oh, you got very great taste! Tara and Jennifer are two of the best girls out there for sure!
Btw. Does anyone know what Alexis' second name is? I would SO like to see more of her, but I've only found the pictures of her in that asian dress.

Kabuki
03-10-2007, 04:08 PM
I'd like to see Tara Emory or Jennifer English do some shots dressed in that genre

Oh, you got very great taste! Tara and Jennifer are two of the best girls out there for sure!
Btw. Does anyone know what Alexis' second name is? I would SO like to see more of her, but I've only found the pictures of her in that asian dress.

Alexis is a new model. I believe seanchai said she was lined up for another shoot though.