PDA

View Full Version : kelly help me

vamxcore
03-10-2007, 01:36 AM
i thought i was a tranny expert but i seems you have beaten me. so anyway im trying to figure out something. the pix below are they of the same person.

vamxcore
03-10-2007, 01:37 AM
more

vamxcore
03-10-2007, 01:40 AM
2 more

MrsKellyPierce
03-10-2007, 01:44 AM
I'd say they are all the same people on this page..however if you are saying she is the one you posted yesterday that was Jessica. Photographer can make you look different and what lens they use. And how they photoshop the pic of course.

vamxcore
03-10-2007, 01:50 AM
I'd say they are all the same people on this page..however if you are saying she is the one you posted yesterday that was Jessica. Photographer can make you look different and what lens they use. And how they photoshop the pic of course.

hmmm
the one in the stocking and the one getting loved names nicolette and the other names Nicloe.....coincidence.hmmm idk. but the one in the stocking looks so different. idk.

MrsKellyPierce
03-10-2007, 01:53 AM

hmmm
the one in the stocking and the one getting loved names nicolette and the other names Nicloe.....coincidence.hmmm idk. but the one in the stocking looks so different. idk. Different hairstyle and the photographer is using an overlay when he captures the pictures. For a more gloss effect.
Then with photo editing he has darkened her look and the picture. Also he used better angles to capture her best traits.

jowwor
03-12-2007, 04:35 PM
Same girl.... From Argentina I think..

-Q-