PDA

View Full Version : Fergie is so beautiful

MrsKellyPierce
03-10-2007, 12:33 AM
She reminds me of a transwoman -- I am watching Posiedon I didn't know she was in the movie...I'll post some pics of her. If you have pics of her you like you can also post them :)

Rory
03-10-2007, 12:35 AM
I know a lot of people think she's hot, but I don't at all. And I'd take even a hurt-lookin tranny over her, but that's beside the point.

The other Fergie, the Brittish one, is charming if not exactly good-looking.

stillies77
03-10-2007, 12:44 AM
fergie has a methface

chefmike
03-10-2007, 12:50 AM
:roll:

:smh

:spam

MrsKellyPierce
03-10-2007, 12:53 AM
She reminds me of a transwoman -- I am watching Posiedon I didn't know she was in the movie...I'll post some pics of her. If you have pics of her you like you can also post them :)

MrsKellyPierce
03-10-2007, 01:03 AM
fergie has a methface I liked her look better when she was in the group Wild Orchid

stillies77
03-10-2007, 01:24 AM
the last pic you posted is the best pic i have seen of her.

MrsKellyPierce
03-10-2007, 01:43 AM
the last pic you posted is the best pic i have seen of her. Yeah she was really pretty in Wild Orchid. She doesn't even look at the same

Here is one of their videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es_RaLndpT4

Bic
03-10-2007, 01:55 AM
i dont like her. yea she is sexy, but how does she go from Wild Orchid (i have both them CDs) to the great pretenders to the black eyed peas. how did she sell out to the rap scene. to bad she got into meth, but ever since she got with BEP she is like so famous and people want her and think she is hot. i have had a cruch on her since Wild Orchid

Bic
03-10-2007, 01:56 AM
the last pic you posted is the best pic i have seen of her. Yeah she was really pretty in Wild Orchid. She doesn't even look at the same

i think that was thier first single.

thats when she looked the best. i love this group

thanks for this thread kelly

RangeHova
03-10-2007, 02:01 AM
Wild Orchid was only OK in my book. They over did it, it was like they were out to prove something. To many unnecessary runs and power notes. Instead of singer, half the time they just yelled and hollered.

They were cute though, and all of them kind of had that TS look about them.

MrsKellyPierce
03-10-2007, 02:04 AM

i think that was thier first single.

thats when she looked the best. i love this group

thanks for this thread kelly Yeah it was their first single thats when I loved them Wild Orchid rocked cause all of the girls could actually sing. And Renee Sands and Fergie were too cute on Kids Incorporated lol

MrsKellyPierce
03-10-2007, 02:04 AM
Wild Orchid was only OK in my book. They over did it, it was like they were out to prove something. To many unnecessary runs and power notes. Instead of singer, half the time they just yelled and hollered.

They were cute though, and all of them kind of had that TS look about them. That is true lol

blackmagic
03-10-2007, 03:07 AM
fergie is fucking hot no doubt but i dont know why she had a shit load of plastic surgery, she looked great before, not saying she looks bad now :)

south ov da border
03-10-2007, 03:08 AM
these pics make me say she's yuk...

blackmagic
03-10-2007, 03:11 AM
these pics make me say she's yuk...

awwww man...............!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

bassman2546
03-10-2007, 03:12 AM
She, like Gwen Stefani, is a sell-out. Fergie has a wonderful voice if she just uses it. I've heard her actually sing (not this rap crap she does) and she's got one of the best voices I've ever heard. But the 30-something diva, like Stefani, choices to sing songs that 14 year-olds are listening to. Add Madonna to the mix as well.

MrsKellyPierce
03-10-2007, 03:15 AM
She, like Gwen Stefani, is a sell-out. Fergie has a wonderful voice if she just uses it. I've heard her actually sing (not this rap crap she does) and she's got one of the best voices I've ever heard. But the 30-something diva, like Stefani, choices to sing songs that 14 year-olds are listening to. Add Madonna to the mix as well. I love the songs she sang on the Poseidon Movie

a994
03-10-2007, 07:51 PM
to the black eyed peas. how did she sell out to the rap scene.

Even more perplexing to me is how did the Black Eyed Peas sell out and turn into just another darn commercial MTV/Clear Channel rap group upon her arrival?

And I agree that the other Fergie (as in The Dutchess Of York) is far sexier. I had so many dreams about her when she released her autobiography in 1997 with that cover photo of her in a black leather outfit and showing off her sexy bare feet. Oh how many times I imagined (and fervently wished!) she were looking at me with that outfit on in that pose, and she ordered me to crawl to her and pleasure her painted tootsies with my lips and tongue. She just looked like the world's sexiest dominatrix.

stillies77
03-10-2007, 08:00 PM
fergie pissing her pants...

thats grimey

Lone Wolf
03-10-2007, 08:03 PM
More female singers should express themeselves by pissing their pants when they are SO into their music. Let it all hang out and let it loose

Cat
03-10-2007, 08:27 PM
I'd slam her.

HunterorHuntee
03-10-2007, 08:30 PM
you're beautiful

MrsKellyPierce
03-10-2007, 09:35 PM
you're beautiful lol you are a dork take me off your av!!!!

Dharma
03-11-2007, 12:19 AM
I'd slam her.

Ditto.

beatmaker
03-12-2007, 04:19 AM
She, like Gwen Stefani, is a sell-out. Fergie has a wonderful voice if she just uses it. I've heard her actually sing (not this rap crap she does) and she's got one of the best voices I've ever heard. But the 30-something diva, like Stefani, choices to sing songs that 14 year-olds are listening to. Add Madonna to the mix as well.

I'm assuming with a name like Bassman, you're in a band or want to be in a band. Like many rock-types, you feel the need to bash rap as "crap" or "not real music". While Fergie can sing, is she in the realm of Mariah, Whitney (pre-drugs), Patti LaBelle, Cyndi Lauper (crazy, but had a extremely powerful voice) and other powerhouse voices? I don't think so! I used to intern at a popular recording studio in midtown Manhattan and these long-haired AC/DC-wannabee studio engineers, always had a smart ass comment about rappers in the employee lounge, but weren't shy about taking the money to engineer the session. I am a rap/R & B music producer and I do play instruments (piano, drums and a little guitar). I also try to produce rap music that I see as positive (ie. Dead Prez, Talib Kweli, Nas etc) or party feel-good (neutral) rap. If it glorifies criminality, pimping, and other self-defeating pathologies, I pass. I've turned down thousands of dollars, as I feel I don't need to add fuel to the fire, as it relates to the social decay of poor black & brown people. However, most closed-minded types like to put rap, into this "gangsta rap" box. The elitist "real musician" types like to say "All they do is steal other people's music" (sampling) or they have no singing talent, so they talk over music. Funny thing, the Black Eye Peas, do what I call "feel good" rap" and for the most part, they aren't talking truth to power or challenging one's thoughts and opinions, but they're not glorifying ignorance either.

Personally, I don't care for Fergie or what she represents. She is what author/journalist Greg Tate calls a "cultural tourist". I feel Gwen Stefani, Christina Aguilera and Pink are some of the more popular examples of this phenomenom. They are these attractive, blond haired white women who have good voices, rhythm/dancing ability and a slick fashion sense. They are carefully marketed to toe the line of whiteness with a dab of blackness. It's what I call Elvis-ism. I don't like the "N word", but I think this quote from Paul Mooney on the "Dave Chappelle Show" sums it up.
Everybody want to act like a ni@@a, nobody want to be a ni@@a!.

In my opinion, Fergie, Gwen Stefani, Christina Aguilera, Pink and plenty of others, have pimped the hip-hop culture for it's hipness and trendiness, but still avoid any of the struggles of the people that truly live and embody the culture. They are really and truly "having their cake and eating it too". They are nothing but updated versions of Madonna, cultural leaches/parasites. Fergie just joined the group like 2-3 years ago, yet she is the most popular. I bet if you ask most people to name a member of BEP, the real heads will say Will I Am (whether they respect his music or not) but the majority (the TRL crowd) will say Fergie. Go figure!

MrsKellyPierce
03-12-2007, 04:22 AM

I'm assuming with a name like Bassman, you're in a band or want to be in a band. Like many rock-types, you feel the need to bash rap as "crap" or "not real music". While Fergie can sing, is she in the realm of Mariah, Whitney (pre-drugs), Patti LaBelle, Cyndi Lauper (crazy, but had a extremely powerful voice) and other powerhouse voices? I don't think so! I used to intern at a popular recording studio in midtown Manhattan and these long-haired AC/DC-wannabee studio engineers, always had a smart ass comment about rappers in the employee lounge, but weren't shy about taking the money to engineer the session. I am a rap/R & B music producer and I do play instruments (piano, drums and a little guitar). I also try to produce rap music that I see as positive (ie. Dead Prez, Talib Kweli, Nas etc) or party feel-good (neutral) rap. If it glorifies criminality, pimping, and other self-defeating pathologies, I pass. I've turned down thousands of dollars, as I feel I don't need to add fuel to the fire, as it relates to the social decay of poor black & brown people. However, most closed-minded types like to put rap, into this "gangsta rap" box. The elitist "real musician" types like to say "All they do is steal other people's music" (sampling) or they have no singing talent, so they talk over music. Funny thing, the Black Eye Peas, do what I call "feel good" rap" and for the most part, they aren't talking truth to power or challenging one's thoughts and opinions, but they're not glorifying ignorance either.

Personally, I don't care for Fergie or what she represents. She is what author/journalist Greg Tate calls a "cultural tourist". I feel Gwen Stefani, Christina Aguilera and Pink are some of the more popular examples of this phenomenom. They are these attractive, blond haired white women who have good voices, rhythm/dancing ability and a slick fashion sense. They are carefully marketed to toe the line of whiteness with a dab of blackness. It's what I call Elvis-ism. I don't like the "N word", but I think this quote from Paul Mooney on the "Dave Chappelle Show" sums it up.
Everybody want to act like a ni@@a, nobody want to be a ni@@a!.

In my opinion, Fergie, Gwen Stefani, Christina Aguilera, Pink and plenty of others, have pimped the hip-hop culture for it's hipness and trendiness, but still avoid any of the struggles of the people that truly live and embody the culture. They are really and truly "having their cake and eating it too". They are nothing but updated versions of Madonna, cultural leaches/parasites. Fergie just joined the group like 2-3 years ago, yet she is the most popular. I bet if you ask most people to name a member of BEP, the real heads will say Will I Am (whether they respect his music or not) but the majority (the TRL crowd) will say Fergie. Go figure! wow that is some serious debate...P.S. I didn't read it lol

MrsKellyPierce
03-12-2007, 04:23 AM
you're beautiful and you fucker you could of taken that off your avatar already :evil: