PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday!!!

03-09-2007, 08:56 AM
Skipper!

March 8th 1921

It's been 17 years since you left us. Though you are gone, you are not forgotten. Please make room up there for us castaways and tell Gilligan not to screw things up too badly.

Mary Ann and Ginger, I'll be seeing you in the afterworld, baby!

03-09-2007, 10:16 AM
No love for the Skipper? :cry:

MrsKellyPierce
03-09-2007, 10:18 AM
Sings Happy Birthday in her best Marilyn voice

03-09-2007, 12:17 PM

You're so pretty!

03-09-2007, 12:33 PM

You have the blond and the hot bod. Not only should you sing it, you should rub each titty and say "TFan, this is for you". Otherwise, I'm gonna fight for the Skipper as need be. If Gilligan didnt defend the Skipper, how can libtards?

LG
03-09-2007, 01:03 PM
You have the blond and the hot bod. Not only should you sing it, you should rub each titty and say "TFan, this is for you". Otherwise, I'm gonna fight for the Skipper as need be. If Gilligan didnt defend the Skipper, how can libtards?

dreamer
03-09-2007, 03:45 PM
Gilligan's Island was/is awesome!! ---I watched it all the time when I was a kid ----the Skipper's name was.......Alan Hale??? ----he was cool in Johnny Dangerously too ---

LG
03-09-2007, 04:40 PM
Actually, to be fair...I did watch reruns of Gilligan's Island whenever I was in the US. Good show, although I would say that the Phil Silvers Show and the Honeymooners were better.

I just can't see why TFan is bringing up politics again, and using that favourite, but admittedly stupid, word of his: "libtards".

As for Kelly, rubbing her titties...well...I doubt she'd do that for TFan, especially if she's read any of his posts.

Anyway, out of respect to the skipper, here is a short bio of Alan Hale:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Hale_Jr.