PDA

View Full Version : Transexual birthday?

Vala_TS
03-08-2007, 08:10 AM
I may have came up with a somewhat new concept.

Do any transexuals on here celebrate a new birthday or an additional one for the day they started their transition? Next year, I'm no longer celebrating my old one as I associate it with my former male self. Anyone else practice this or has heard of it before?

Vala,

MrsKellyPierce
03-08-2007, 08:11 AM

Do any transexuals on here celebrate a new birthday or an additional one for the day they started their transition? Next year, I'm no longer celebrating my old one as I associate it with my former male self. Anyone else practice this or has heard of it before?

Vala, I do mine is August 29th

Vala_TS
03-08-2007, 08:12 AM
Cool! I didn't think anyone else did that! My new one is Feb. 18.

Vala,

MrsKellyPierce
03-08-2007, 08:15 AM
Cool! I didn't think anyone else did that! My new one is Feb. 18.

Vala, Yeah I'll always remember that day, it was the first time I felt whole.

Vala_TS
03-08-2007, 08:17 AM
That's great. I felt the same on my new birthday as well. It's the first time I have been truly happy in several years.

Vala,

MrsKellyPierce
03-08-2007, 08:23 AM
That's great. I felt the same on my new birthday as well. It's the first time I have been truly happy in several years.

Vala, Exactly

dan_drade
03-08-2007, 08:32 AM

Vala,

Thats cool Vala!! I don't know any pre-op girls that celebrate their birthday like that. But I do know a few post-op girls that do.

Vala_TS
03-08-2007, 08:33 AM

Vala,

Thats cool Vala!! I don't know any pre-op girls that celebrate their birthday like that. But I do know a few post-op girls that do.

Thank you very much! Anyway, I don't plan to get SRS so I'm already how I like to be genital wise.

Vala,

TheGuard
03-08-2007, 08:34 AM
I think that's a cool idea, meaningful. There's so many negative things out there, it's nice to see something positive.

dan_drade
03-08-2007, 08:35 AM

Vala,

Thank you very much! Anyway, I don't plan to get SRS so I'm already how I like to be genital wise.

Vala,

I'm sure you are perfect just hte way you are Vala!!

MrsKellyPierce
03-08-2007, 08:39 AM
Of course your transitioning day is a turning point in your life that you will always remember..least it was for me

blackmagic
03-08-2007, 08:41 AM
I do mine is August 29th

lucky lol, summertime birthdays are the BEST !!!!!!!!

Vala_TS
03-08-2007, 08:43 AM

Vala,

Vala,

I'm sure you are perfect just hte way you are Vala!!

Aww! That's very sweet of you!

Vala,

MrsKellyPierce
03-08-2007, 08:45 AM
I do mine is August 29th

lucky lol, summertime birthdays are the BEST !!!!!!!! My real birthday is April 19th but on August 29th I just go out and celebrate with a dinner or something and I still save the first girl shoes I bought as a female :lol: August 29th, 1994 lol

Vala_TS
03-08-2007, 08:47 AM
I do mine is August 29th

lucky lol, summertime birthdays are the BEST !!!!!!!! My real birthday is April 19th but on August 29th I just go out and celebrate with a dinner or something and I still save the first girl shoes I bought as a female :lol: August 29th, 1994 lol

That's funny. Mine is just within a few days of yours as well. Although I don't really want to mention it as per why I stated before.

Vala,

MrsKellyPierce
03-08-2007, 08:49 AM
I do mine is August 29th

That's funny. Mine is just within a few days of yours as well. Although I don't really want to mention it as per why I stated before.

Vala, ok lol