PDA

View Full Version : Meeting People off the Internet?

MrsKellyPierce
03-08-2007, 03:59 AM
Have you had good or bad experiences?

Mine have all been good to be honest.

MrsKellyPierce
03-08-2007, 04:16 AM
Oh come on I know I am not the only person that has met someone off the internet punks :roll:

timxxx
03-08-2007, 04:27 AM
Bored :?:
Haven't you got some crosses you have to burn :?: :twisted:

MrsKellyPierce
03-08-2007, 04:31 AM
Haven't you got some crosses you have to burn :?: :twisted: Shut up your sarcasm is not needed or required..go hijack someone else's thread

IWantATgirl
03-08-2007, 04:53 AM
Its been mostly good for me through the years. I did have a few odd experiences but mostly great.

Rochamerks21
03-08-2007, 04:55 AM
All good except for once, but it was probably my fault on that...

MrsKellyPierce
03-08-2007, 04:55 AM
Its been mostly good for me through the years. I did have a few odd experiences but mostly great. What were your old experiences I love hearing these stories some are just wild!

MrsKellyPierce
03-08-2007, 04:56 AM
All good except for once, but it was probably my fault on that... what happen lol

Rochamerks21
03-08-2007, 04:59 AM
back in high school I was talking to this girl online for a while, I dont remember how I got her AIM sn, we decided to meet up and it was probably the most awkward boring time I've had with a girl. Who knows what happened.

Rochamerks21
03-08-2007, 05:00 AM
btw thanks for the facebook add

MrsKellyPierce
03-08-2007, 05:01 AM
btw thanks for the facebook add lol you're welcome and oh I thought it was something juicey!

Rochamerks21
03-08-2007, 05:03 AM
oh no it was pretty damn uninteresting haha the story and the date

MrsKellyPierce
03-08-2007, 05:09 AM
oh no it was pretty damn uninteresting haha the story and the date :lol: any kinky rendevous from online lol

Rochamerks21
03-08-2007, 05:17 AM
no doubt kelly....I havent done the online thing in a while though. IM me on AIM if you want the real juicyness, get my sn off Fabebook.

MrsKellyPierce
03-08-2007, 05:19 AM
no doubt kelly....I havent done the online thing in a while though. IM me on AIM if you want the real juicyness, get my sn off Fabebook. lol

Cat
03-08-2007, 05:22 AM
I've never really met anyone from online.

I'm not jumping to the rescue, but I am jumping to the rescue of logical thinking: If you're saying that because she's not sexually attracted to black men, you're fucking ridiculous. :roll:

MrsKellyPierce
03-08-2007, 05:25 AM
I've never really met anyone from online.

I'm not jumping to the rescue, but I am jumping to the rescue of logical thinking: If you're saying that because she's not sexually attracted to black men, you're fucking ridiculous. :roll: He is lol

Rochamerks21
03-08-2007, 05:27 AM
I am not attracted to black women....does that mean I am racist??? No! It just means they dont "do it" for me

Linsey
03-08-2007, 05:31 AM
Last May, I arranged a little gathering in a chalet in the NC mountains of some girls I had met on Alt. That weekend we ended up having 9 Tgirls and 3 GG Mistresses together. Needless to say, I did not get much sleep. Most of the weekend could have been rated PG, but there were a couple of incidents that deserved an X rating.

MrsKellyPierce
03-08-2007, 05:36 AM
I am not attracted to black women....does that mean I am racist??? No! It just means they dont "do it" for me It's more like!
If you look and appear white...you are scapegoated into the only race that can still theoretically and practically for that matter be "racist". If you aren't attracted to a particular race.

MrsKellyPierce
03-08-2007, 05:37 AM
Last May, I arranged a little gathering in a chalet in the NC mountains of some girls I had met on Alt. That weekend we ended up having 9 Tgirls and 3 GG Mistresses together. Needless to say, I did not get much sleep. Most of the weekend could have been rated PG, but there were a couple of incidents that deserved an X rating. lmao well go you

Rochamerks21
03-08-2007, 05:39 AM
dynomite point!

MrsKellyPierce
03-08-2007, 05:43 AM
dynomite point! The hate mail is gonna start rolling in now lol watch

Rochamerks21
03-08-2007, 05:45 AM
yeah I can care less really, I wont lose sleep because someone on HA cries over something

MrsKellyPierce
03-08-2007, 05:50 AM
yeah I can care less really, I wont lose sleep because someone on HA cries over something Oh I meant for me honey not you lol

Rochamerks21
03-08-2007, 05:52 AM
well yeah...in case any made its way over here. If you get any so be it....it would be what some of the people around here call "pointless dribble"

Vala_TS
03-08-2007, 05:56 AM
I've never done it. I've always been afraid I'd luck out and end up meeting an axe murderer!

Vala,

muhmuh
03-08-2007, 06:00 AM
ive met quite a few people from the net over the years and every single time its been a positive expierence... never met with anyone for a date so far though

karaalextv
03-08-2007, 06:02 AM
Off topic, but who would ever think that such a hot hung angel would live in Kentucky...Kelly, you are just flat amazing, great bod and killer smile...you take care of your amazing self...

From another gal in the South (Birmingham , AL)

Kara

MrsKellyPierce
03-08-2007, 06:02 AM
well yeah...in case any made its way over here. If you get any so be it....it would be what some of the people around here call "pointless dribble" ha ha I loved that response at the end

MrsKellyPierce
03-08-2007, 06:03 AM
I've never done it. I've always been afraid I'd luck out and end up meeting an axe murderer!

Vala, Lmao I am always scared about that too, but haven't yet.

MrsKellyPierce
03-08-2007, 06:04 AM
ive met quite a few people from the net over the years and every single time its been a positive expierence... never met with anyone for a date so far though See I have always too, I always wait awhile to meet them. See them on cam or have them send me salute pictures. Etc

karaalextv
03-08-2007, 06:05 AM
I've not had a bad experience...

MrsKellyPierce
Off topic, but who would ever think that such a hot hung angel would live in Kentucky...Kelly, you are just flat amazing, great bod and killer smile...you take care of your amazing self...

Kara Awe well thank you Kara, but I'm from Louisiana originally...then Illinois..then florida..now Kentucky and hopefully soon Nashville lol

BeardedOne
I met a couple of my lovers on the internet. The relationships worked for a while, but ineveitably faded or crashed as most always do. The net is little more than an ethereal singles bar, with the same cause and effect. Only difference is that the booze is cheaper and you usually don't get a hangover from it.

Vala_TS
03-08-2007, 06:07 AM

Kara Awe well thank you Kara, but I'm from Louisiana originally...then Illinois..then florida..now Kentucky and hopefully soon Nashville lol

I'm in the midwest - Illinois to be exact.

Vala,

MrsKellyPierce
03-08-2007, 06:12 AM
I met a couple of my lovers on the internet. The relationships worked for a while, but ineveitably faded or crashed as most always do. The net is little more than an ethereal singles bar, with the same cause and effect. Only difference is that the booze is cheaper and you usually don't get a hangover from it. True Story.

MrsKellyPierce
03-08-2007, 06:15 AM

Vala, Really I am from the Bloomington, Normal, Illinois area

Vala_TS
03-08-2007, 06:17 AM

Vala, Really I am from the Bloomington, Normal, Illinois area

Yes, I'm from just a few dozen miles northeast of St. Louis.

Vala,

BeardedOne
03-08-2007, 06:18 AM
Really I am from the Bloomington, Normal, Illinois area

Heh. Darlin', there is nothing 'normal' about Illinois. :lol:

Who names these towns, anyway? :lol:

muhmuh
03-08-2007, 06:21 AM
See I have always too, I always wait awhile to meet them. See them on cam or have them send me salute pictures. Etc

sure youll need a little time to trust in them that they really will pick you up at in some unfamiliar town or that they dont come to meet you with an axe (one girls mom was truely concerned about this)

MrsKellyPierce
03-08-2007, 06:35 AM
See I have always too, I always wait awhile to meet them. See them on cam or have them send me salute pictures. Etc

sure youll need a little time to trust in them that they really will pick you up at in some unfamiliar town or that they dont come to meet you with an axe (one girls mom was truely concerned about this) definitely I think you need to talk on the phone too

BeardedOne
03-08-2007, 06:39 AM
definitely I think you need to talk on the phone too

Write, talk, and meet in a public place.

Still, even with all the precautions, you never know who you're with. One GG I met in NY years ago went on to murder her mother. My ex got into the internet dating scene and one agency hooked her up with a guy that was still under investigation for the murder of his wife.

It's all relative. :shrug

MrsKellyPierce
03-08-2007, 06:41 AM

Write, talk, and meet in a public place.

Still, even with all the precautions, you never know who you're with. One GG I met in NY years ago went on to murder her mother. My ex got into the internet dating scene and one agency hooked her up with a guy that was still under investigation for the murder of his wife.

It's all relative. :shrug Wow are you serious that's messed up

BeardedOne
03-08-2007, 06:43 AM
Wow are you serious that's messed up

Yah, scary. In fact, I was just reading some of the Googled articles on the one that did her mother in earlier this evening. I may end up bumping into her next week and wanted to know what I was up against. :shock:

muhmuh
03-08-2007, 06:53 AM

never talked to anyone ive met on the phone or skype or anything before ive met them
well except for that one guy i picked up at a train station but that was only for setting up a meeting point not actual conversation

wombat33
03-08-2007, 06:53 AM

ok.......................these are ALL true. ( I SWEAR)

Internet dating has brought me over the years:

A girl who brought hand puppets on the first date and took them out at dinner.

A girl who invited me to a Bi orgy (no I did not go)

The hottest Korean girl who was like 90 lbs but still cirvy sexy.

Lots of friends, interesting dates, and interesting stories.

but most important it has brought me my current, cool, understanding, and gorgeous girlfriend of almost 1.5 years. She is a sexy Indian girl that totally is OK with my TS admiration and supports me no matter what.

LOVE the internet!!!!!!!!!!

MrsKellyPierce
03-08-2007, 06:54 AM
Wow are you serious that's messed up

Yah, scary. In fact, I was just reading some of the Googled articles on the one that did her mother in earlier this evening. I may end up bumping into her next week and wanted to know what I was up against. :shock: wow thats kind of scurry

MrsKellyPierce
03-08-2007, 06:55 AM

never talked to anyone ive met on the phone or skype or anything before ive met them
well except for that one guy i picked up at a train station but that was only for setting up a meeting point not actual conversation I always talk to them on the phone first. Cause your phone convo might not be as good as your online convo.

MrsKellyPierce
03-08-2007, 06:56 AM

but most important it has brought me my current, cool, understanding, and gorgeous girlfriend of almost 1.5 years. She is a sexy Indian girl that totally is OK with my TS admiration and supports me no matter what.

LOVE the internet!!!!!!!!!! ha ha thats awesome congrats on that

muhmuh
03-08-2007, 07:01 AM
I always talk to them on the phone first. Cause your phone convo might not be as good as your online convo.

pretty much anyone ive met so far has been exactly the same as in a chat... but then again ive know each and everyone for at least a year until ive met them so the chances of them hiding anything are slim to none

MrsKellyPierce
03-08-2007, 07:02 AM
I always talk to them on the phone first. Cause your phone convo might not be as good as your online convo.

pretty much anyone ive met so far has been exactly the same as in a chat... but then again ive know each and everyone for at least a year until ive met them so the chances of them hiding anything are slim to none I'm different in person or on the phone..than I am online.

werwt22
03-08-2007, 05:21 PM
I've met plenty of people off the internet. Can't say they all last as friends but neither do the people in real life so I say no harm no foul.

mpcc2004
03-08-2007, 06:24 PM
I don't have any experience with meeting people romantically online as I prefer to do it the old fashinioned way. However a good friend of mine who does have a good deal of experience with this told me that there are basically two reasons why people go to the internet to meet people. They are either very busy or very weird.

IWantATgirl
03-09-2007, 01:28 AM
Its been mostly good for me through the years. I did have a few odd experiences but mostly great. What were your old experiences I love hearing these stories some are just wild!

My friend met some girl on AOL back when we were in HS. She talked herself up BIGTIME how good looking she was. Of course she had a hot sister too. Well we went to the mall to meet up with em, needless to say neither was a catch. Luckly some other girls we knew were there and saved us.

Then one othertime I met some girl who moved to my area from out of town that was homeschooled. She was cool at the beginning, but ended up getting weird. She kept calling my house in the wee hrs of the night to talk. Just strange.

All others worked out well and I have made some great connections through out the years.

MrsKellyPierce
03-09-2007, 01:41 AM

My friend met some girl on AOL back when we were in HS. She talked herself up BIGTIME how good looking she was. Of course she had a hot sister too. Well we went to the mall to meet up with em, needless to say neither was a catch. Luckly some other girls we knew were there and saved us.

Then one othertime I met some girl who moved to my area from out of town that was homeschooled. She was cool at the beginning, but ended up getting weird. She kept calling my house in the wee hrs of the night to talk. Just strange.

All others worked out well and I have made some great connections through out the years. ha ha thats crazy!

BeardedOne
03-09-2007, 01:49 AM
Talking on the phone for a bit, between the online stuff and the actual meeting, is a very good step. I use myself as an excellent example. While I may be a literate Einstein in posts and messaging, my comfort level and ability to communicate change with venue and environment. Speaking with me on the phone one might think I sound like a "Joe Lunchbox" while meeting me in person I might give the impression of a five year old with a mouth full of marbles.

It just takes a few butterflies (Or beers) to turn "Would you like buttered toast with that?" into "Jewahnbubbatoeswiddat?".

There are people here in the forum that have met or spoken with me that may say otherwise (That I speak/communicate as well in person as I do online/in writing), but it depends entirely on the person I'm talking to/meeting.

Perhaps it is affected by breast size. :shrug

Caleigh
03-09-2007, 02:36 AM
I've probably met at least a dozen guys from chatrooms but none of them has really clicked so far. There are a few guys that I have met but we haven't managed to have a solid date yet. I'm busy, they are busy, I have a partner so she is always my priority. It's hard to find enough free time. I haven't seen my best friend, who only lives in Bushwick, in over a month now.

I've also met some girls from online but they were mostly part timers who were looking for either pointers or they have that (what I consider to be kinda strange) TV that is only into other TV's thing going on. Which I'm totally not into. Giselle from NYC I would do in a sec, but generally I'm either into GG's or into guy guys. I have no interest in a guy that likes to "dress up".

Tranny 411
03-09-2007, 02:47 AM
mixed bag for me but always interesting and you can't beat the rush.

dan_drade
03-09-2007, 03:02 AM

I have met many people from the Internet, and all of them have been good ones. I have met a few girls (of course meeting girls is always fun). I have even met a couple of guys on the Internet. They were cool guys and we still chat every once in a while.

wombat33
03-09-2007, 04:28 AM

LOVE the internet!!!!!!!!!! ha ha thats awesome congrats on that

TY sweet one. Ty.