PDA

View Full Version : THANOS ITS ME ALL CAPS...DID YOU GET MY EMAILS...DID I BACK

10-17-2002, 06:30 PM
THANOS....DID YOU GET MY EMAILS..ITS ME ALL CAPS...NOW YOU KNOW WHO I AM...IM THE REAL DEAL...AM I OR AM I NOT

thanos
10-17-2002, 06:54 PM
he's the real deal folks :smile:
i take back anything negative I might have said about him
real cool dude

10-17-2002, 07:59 PM
THANK YOU THANOS..YOU ARE A MAN OF YOUR WORD..IM SORRY FOR ANY SHADE I MAY HAVE THROWN AT YOU...IM ON ALL THE GUYS SIDE.I LOVE THE GIRLS AS MUCH AS ANYONE.I JUST DONT LIKE WHEN THEY PUT DOWN GUYS WHO LIKE TRANNYS.THE WORD TRANNY CHASER IS A PUT DOWN TO ME..WITHOUT US GUYS THEY WOULD HAVE NO ONE AND WOULD HAVE TO GO WORK A REAL JOB JUST LIKE THE REST OF US...MONEY FALLS INTO THEIR HANDS FOR LAYING BACK AND DOING NOTHING.WHO HAS IT BETTER THEN THEM.I LOVE YOU GIRLS BUT DONT HATE US GUYS WHO LIKE YOU.IM SICK OF HEARING THE COMMENTS ABOUT SO CALLED STRAIGHT GUYS.THATS WHY THEY MEET A GUY WHO CLAIMS HE DOESNT KNOW AND WHEN THEY GET HIM HOME THE FIRST THING HE DOES IS SUCK THEIR COCK...BUT IF HE IS IN A TRANNY BAR HE IS A TRANNY CHASER.....BUT IF HE IS AT SOUND FACTORY HE IS A STRAIGHT GUY...AYE PLEASE.AS YOU GIRLS SAY...WAKE UP..SOME OF WANT A TRANNY WIFE NOT JUST DICK LIKE YOUR SO CALLED STRAIGHT BOY..LOVE YOU ALL...SORRY IF I SOUND SHADY...IM A TRANNY LOVER NOT A TRANNY CHASER...

bezane
10-17-2002, 11:25 PM
glad you finally saw the light thanos.

Vicki Richter
10-18-2002, 03:16 AM
Hey is this all caps guy the guy I think it is... You are very muscular... sweet... good friends with Sky, on AOL...? (other personal facts with-held) :wink:

You should consider using all lower case instead of all caps... That is considered yelling in the whacky Internet community... Miss talking to you if it's you.

Vicki

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vicki Richter on 2002-10-17 18:17 ]</font>

10-18-2002, 02:53 PM
YES MS VICKY ITS ME..ON HERE THEY CALL ME ALL CAPS BUT YOU KNOW WHO I REALLY AM..NOW SO DOES THANOS

JUST FOR YOU...I ...will use lower case for this post cause you are such a sweetheart.besides you know im a little nuts anyway...but a good nuts...so how are you.you better get your butt here to NY.you wont ever want to go back to LA.besides i need a good women who can tame me .lets grow old together .we would look OVAH together.you the blonde bombshell and me the freaky built SAMSON....you know it.I miss talking to you too.i havent talked to recently cause i dont want to come off like a fan..im your future husband so i need to give you your space right now..email me girl you got my email..i hope all is well with you for real..you are the bomb ...you are a true sweetheart.you belong here in NY with me....so no more excuses come and get your man...my time clock is ticking...bye MS VICKY