PDA

View Full Version : Are tranny lovers doomed to by alone???

sau189
03-07-2007, 08:04 PM
I've admired transsexuals for as long as I can remember, and here is my problem. I've been with women before, but ever since I had sex with a transsexual, all of my experiences with females feel counterfeit. I don't feel for women or men the same way I feel about transsexuals. So, with transsexuals being a rare breed...are we doomed to end up alone?

suckseed
03-07-2007, 08:10 PM
yes.

mikejones
03-07-2007, 08:23 PM
No! I had to put my time in as a "chaser", but now I have a TS GF who I am happy with.

My advice:
1) Find out where the TS girls are in your area.
2) Learn how to treat them. There are some excellent posts on this board on this topic.
3) Be willing to get rejected and shot down, but not give up. It takes time, learn from your mistakes.

Just my 2 cents, good luck, and stay positive.

suckseed
03-07-2007, 08:23 PM
j/k

Legend
03-07-2007, 08:30 PM
Come on dude there are plenty of nice girls t-girls out there but rare breed LOL i think not just look around.

cathare
03-07-2007, 10:37 PM
No! I had to put my time in as a "chaser", but now I have a TS GF who I am happy with.

My advice:
1) Find out where the TS girls are in your area.
2) Learn how to treat them. There are some excellent posts on this board on this topic.
3) Be willing to get rejected and shot down, but not give up. It takes time, learn from your mistakes.

Just my 2 cents, good luck, and stay positive.

Thanks for your advice

Jericho
03-07-2007, 10:53 PM
are we doomed to end up alone?

Nah, we just retire to Thailand and buy a Water Buffalo :wink:

blackmagic
03-08-2007, 01:15 AM
I've admired transsexuals for as long as I can remember, and here is my problem. I've been with women before, but ever since I had sex with a transsexual, all of my experiences with females feel counterfeit. I don't feel for women or men the same way I feel about transsexuals. So, with transsexuals being a rare breed...are we doomed to end up alone?

http://www.tsgirlfriend.com/

no, and be nice if you go in the chat room on there, :D theres tons of TS out there for you, lol move to dallas and id hook you up with a few :lol:

Coroner
03-08-2007, 01:16 AM
Depends where u live.... if ur somewhere in the north of Finland or in Vienna like me, yes u are..... and much more

tsntx
03-08-2007, 01:18 AM

http://www.tsgirlfriend.com/

no, and be nice if you go in the chat room on there, :D theres tons of TS out there for you, lol move to dallas and id hook you up with a few :lol:

yeah totally... b/c this guy could only snag a CD and then fucked that up by messing w/ another ... im sure he has all the connections
:roll:

most likely hell just browse eros looking for his next "present" to himself and write down the numbers and tell you that "so & so said for you to call her bro! shes so excited to meet you!" :lol:

Vicki Richter
03-08-2007, 01:21 AM

You should lie about the gay experiences you hint at. From a dating perspective, I, for one, tend to shy far away from guys who have or have had man love.

tsntx
03-08-2007, 01:22 AM
^^ smart move.. learn from my mistakes lol

muhmuh
03-08-2007, 02:34 AM
Depends where u live.... if ur somewhere in the north of Finland or in Vienna like me, yes u are..... and much more

the large degree of doomedness from being austrian cant possibly be altered to the worse in any way including by being attracted to ts

and to answer the op... yes very

blackmagic
03-08-2007, 02:36 AM
yeah totally... b/c this guy could only snag a CD and then fucked that up by messing w/ another ... im sure he has all the connections
:roll:

lol........ beats paying 150 for a skank like you :wink:

most likely hell just browse eros looking for his next "present" to himself and write down the numbers and tell you that "so & so said for you to call her bro! shes so excited to meet you!" :lol:

a994
03-08-2007, 02:44 AM
My advice:

2) Learn how to treat them.

Treat them like people. Treat them as you would like to see your loved ones treated. Treat them as you would like to be treated. Do that and you're off to a good start.

Caleigh
03-08-2007, 02:48 AM
it's sad that someone, anyone on here would think that they will never find someone special to share their life with, if that's what they want. i felt that way after i broke up with my previous partner just before starting transition, and then i had a business dinner with someone and we clicked and it's been 8 years.

i think the important thing is to be honest but not puking your life story out to someone

and to be open to possibilities.