PDA

View Full Version : Silly Things You Tend To Do

MrsKellyPierce
03-07-2007, 11:36 AM
I run like I'm on Baywatch to Be funny and it just looks kind of cool in the mirror lol
After getting out of the shower I act like a stripper and jump all around my room lol
I sometimes do gross things to freak out people in public lol

Cat
03-07-2007, 11:38 AM
Eat grilled cheese sandwiches on the toilet.

MrsKellyPierce
03-07-2007, 11:38 AM
Eat grilled cheese sandwiches on the toilet. lol you are such a jokester

LG
03-07-2007, 11:53 AM
Ewww, dude!

Me, I sometimes get the urge to make 25 posts in a single day.

Legend
03-07-2007, 01:29 PM

That isn't silly its bad hygiene.

muhmuh
03-07-2007, 06:34 PM

there really isnt anything without cheese on it in the us is there?

MrsKellyPierce
03-07-2007, 06:36 PM

there really isnt anything without cheese on it in the us is there? Cheese and ketchup rocks!!!!!!!!

dreamer
03-07-2007, 06:39 PM
cheese rules dude --

MonsieurValentine
03-07-2007, 09:43 PM
i actually have heard the a grilled cheese sammy with ketchup does indeed rock. have not tried it yet, though. it sounds sketchy.

Taom
03-22-2007, 07:43 PM
What the hell is wrong with cheese? Cheese is good with almost anything.

as one of my stoner friends from back in college used to say... "don't say/do that, you'll anger the cheese god!!!"

LG
03-22-2007, 07:53 PM
What the hell is wrong with cheese? Cheese is good with almost anything.

It took you 15 days to decide to write this?

I can't wait till you go through the rest of the archives.

Taom
03-22-2007, 07:56 PM
saw it in one of the similar topics to one i was reading. *shrugs*

besides, I like spouting out nonsense at random times and places. *hangs head in shame*

Quinn
03-22-2007, 07:58 PM
Talk to the cat, which to those who know me would seem like something I would never do. Anyway, one of my friends/business partners was over the other day and started making fun of my wife for doing it. Of course, I joined in with him – neglecting to mention that I did the same thing. Unfortunately, some twenty minutes later I forgot he was still in the office and started talking to the cat too. Long story short, my friends have taken to calling me "Cesar" after the dog whisperer. Oooops..........

-Quinn

LG
03-22-2007, 07:59 PM
saw it in one of the similar topics to one i was reading. *shrugs*

besides, I like spouting out nonsense at random times and places. *hangs head in shame*

It's okay mate, I'm just teasing. :lol:

I'm in one of my moods.

Taom
03-22-2007, 08:02 PM
no problem LG, i don't have any feelings left to hurt. :]

TJT
03-22-2007, 08:44 PM
Walk around in public muttering to myself.

Taom
03-22-2007, 09:07 PM
I've been told by an ex that when I'm drunk and singing along to music, I do this thing she described as "white boy shoulder dancing"

blackmagic
03-22-2007, 10:49 PM
since most of the silly stuff is portraying to foods, if I have pizza that has sauce on it ill scrape off the top and then take a knife and scrape off the sauce then put the toppings back on and eat it. (cant stand sauce, gives me heart burn)

SarahG
03-23-2007, 12:07 AM
since most of the silly stuff is portraying to foods, if I have pizza that has sauce on it ill scrape off the top and then take a knife and scrape off the sauce then put the toppings back on and eat it. (cant stand sauce, gives me heart burn)

Oh gross... pizza is crap without sauce.

suckseed
03-23-2007, 12:30 AM
The best grilled cheese - I s**t you not -
Butter two slices of bread. Slice some cheddar nice and thick.
Tile it in the bread so it's all covered. Put a Tbsp or two of ketchup on the other slice. Sprinkle with about a half tsp of oregano. Put in a medium hot skillet. Cover. Turn when golden brown. Slice diagonally, serve with a kosher dill spear. Mmmboy. Save your fork, there's pie!
I was living in a dude house once, and people scoffed at this sandwich. Undeterred, I proceeded to whip up one for everyone. A couple were so grossed out by the concept that they wouldn't even try it at first, but ultimately my sandwich was declared King of cobbled together deliciousness.
My toasted pine nut/sundried tomato/tortellini pasta salad also rocks.
And chicken salad made of grilled dry-rub bbq chicken, mayo, sundrieds and chives is the shiz. I leave you with three words:
Bread pudding pancakes. Ahh yeah, boieeee....

Ecstatic
03-23-2007, 12:32 AM
My uncle used to say, just as I was about to bite into a grilled cheese sandwich, "Looks like cheese but its snot."

bada boom

(Hey, I'm kidding, quit throwing cheese at me!)

blackmagic
03-23-2007, 01:01 AM

Oh gross... pizza is crap without sauce.

pshhhhhh its gross with sauce id rather eat cheese with veggies and its toppings than have a bunch of red goop squirting out and only finding 90% of the pizza is made up of it.

otherguy
03-23-2007, 03:32 AM
When I'm talking on the phone at home, I compulsively clean my kitchen lol. Don't know why but I do :roll:

Grilled Cheese with bacon, fresh tomato and a little basil. And a glass of Clamato.

MrsKellyPierce
03-23-2007, 03:33 AM
Did you guys miss that he likes eating Grilled Cheese on the TOILET??

wombat33
03-23-2007, 03:53 AM
I run like I'm on Baywatch to Be funny and it just looks kind of cool in the mirror lol
After getting out of the shower I act like a stripper and jump all around my room lol
I sometimes do gross things to freak out people in public lol

When I drive............I bite my teeth down gently (tap them) every time I pass a light post. (some of the time)

dskreet2
03-23-2007, 04:30 AM
Maybe the cheese is a stopgap measure?! After the post of pic below on the "Too Well Endowed" thread, he may need a few blocks of Government Cheese" to plug that hole!!!

gummi baer
03-23-2007, 06:10 AM
Silly Things: visit hungangels.com and read Kelly Shore's posts.

Realgirls4me
03-23-2007, 06:23 AM
Okay, here's something I do on occasion:

In a sitting position I take my right hand and move my hand in a clockwise circular motion, as if I were wiping condensation off the mirror of my restroom's medicine cabinet.
With my hand staying in motion, I lift my right leg and and foot and mimmick the movement of my moving right hand. Both should be moving in tandem at this point. Then I try to reverse my right leg's action into a counterclockwise motion while keeping my right hand in the clockwise motion.

It is so damn frustrating I tell y'all. :D

suckseed
03-23-2007, 08:24 AM

muttley
03-23-2007, 08:34 AM
[edit] oops I got a 500 server error so reposted 'scuse the double post

muttley
03-23-2007, 08:35 AM
I like to do silly things on webcam.

My particular favourite in my Cooking With Muttley show I do.
I teach people how to cook things like, Toast, instant noodles,
and microwave popcorn.

Another time i remenber somebody in chat saying "why do people on cams type 'LOL' when you can see they clearly arent on their cam. This prompted me to point my cam toward the floor and both type, and do, a ROFL for real. It was only later I realised my curtains were wide open and the neighbours could probably see and hear what I was doing.

dskreet2
03-24-2007, 07:05 PM

LMFAO!!!

Beagle
03-25-2007, 03:57 AM
I pee sitting down. Unless I'm out somewhere and there's a urinal.

I just hate it when you pee standing up and the little drops go splattering all over, sometimes on the rim or on the floor.