PDA

View Full Version : Silly yet embarassing question

naughtyboy
03-07-2007, 07:57 AM
I can see where you would think this question is a joke but does anyone have any information on the topic that if a man is on the receiving end of anal sex many times after awhile you need anal stimulation to have an orgasm??

It seems that not only am I a bottom but other than my own hand, I'm not really able to cum without some anal stimulation...

Rory
03-07-2007, 08:07 AM
I don't think your physiology has altered because of anal conditioning

BeardedOne
03-07-2007, 08:08 AM
Hmm...In my experience, no. And I speak from the perspective of one who has played 'handball', one of the more extreme anal sports.

Of course, your mileage may vary.

naughtyboy
03-07-2007, 08:11 AM
What is it???

Thanks for your opinion, it is somewhat reassuring.

francisfkudrow
03-07-2007, 08:14 AM
It's mostly psychological. If anal stimulation is your favorite turn on, you might need it to come. I've heard of guys who have trained themselves to come from nipple stimulation or even just thinking about sex intently enough. You've trained yourself to climax only with anal stimulation. You can train yourself to climax without it too.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-07-2007, 08:24 AM
It seems that not only am I a bottom but other than my own hand, I'm not really able to cum without some anal stimulation...

So in short, you're telling us that you're GAY? LOL :lol: :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

Rory
03-07-2007, 08:25 AM
If you lived on a busy avenue in a city, and were used to going to sleep with a lot of noise, to the point that you expected and were comforted by that noise, and then you moved out to quiet, middle-of-nowhere, you might have some trouble going to sleep.

The noise of those city firetrucks and taxi cabs is incidental; it has no natural sedative property. You can recondition your arousal, if you really want to.

MikeyLikesIt
03-09-2007, 07:51 PM
and we only use 1/10 of our brain power... jeeez