PDA

View Full Version : beautiful body, beautiful face or beautiful mind?

foxxyyvonne
03-07-2007, 07:48 AM
What is most important to you?

MrsKellyPierce
03-07-2007, 07:53 AM
What is most important to you? beautiful body then face then mind

Ecstatic
03-07-2007, 07:57 AM
Beautiful Mind: It was an excellent movie.

Urr...isn't that what you meant?

Rory
03-07-2007, 07:57 AM
honesty.
a nice grundle.
good relationship with her mother.

and we both have to like Carly Simon

JANIRA
03-07-2007, 07:58 AM
I CHOOSE A BEAUTFUL MIND,, WHY? BECOUSE WITH " INTELLIGENCE" YOU CAN CONQUER WHAT YOUR LOOKS CANT, AND ACHIVE BEAUTY AND BEYOND.!

MrsKellyPierce
03-07-2007, 08:03 AM

Typical shallow response :lol: pfft

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-07-2007, 08:03 AM
considering the mind & the face are both parts of the HUMAN body I choose "body"

MrsKellyPierce
03-07-2007, 08:05 AM

Is that an acronym??? lol I don't hide what I'm about LOOKS FIRST BRAINS SECOND

CORVETTEDUDE
03-07-2007, 08:09 AM
OK, I'm greedy.....I want all three!!!!! :peanutbutter

MrsKellyPierce
03-07-2007, 08:09 AM

I've fugured Ive figured you and your hoardy toardy way :lol:

wombat33
03-07-2007, 08:45 AM

FACE

THEN BODY

THEN MIND

MrsKellyPierce
03-07-2007, 08:47 AM

I've fugured Ive figured you and your hoardy toardy way :lol:

Are you a natural blonde??? no are you?

stillies77
03-07-2007, 09:12 AM
personality has to be first...i know that sounds cliche...but the real beautiful ones sometimes get a big head from all the compliments and dont give 2 shits about what you have to say...i wish it were different but it happens in some cases.

foxxyyvonne
03-07-2007, 02:25 PM
I always say that beauty is skin deep, but stupid is to the bone! you've got to talk to them at sometime!

Balcanoid
03-07-2007, 04:15 PM
I always say that beauty is skin deep, but stupid is to the bone! you've got to talk to them at sometime!
I must agree with this one... :D

Caleigh
03-07-2007, 04:51 PM
personality is definitely #1 but to be honest i'm not sure i could ever be attracted to a 500lb person no matter how great their personality. maybe i could, i would hope i could, but i have my doubts.

Kabuki
03-07-2007, 05:24 PM
Intelligence is an important characteristic that I need. I think we all do look for some kind of physical attraction first in a mate. A beautiful girl can turn me off if her attitude is nasty, or if she is just stupid. I like a good conversation in between my loving :wink:

SHEMALE-LOVER2
03-07-2007, 08:38 PM
1- FACE
2- MIND
3- BODY

eggbert
03-07-2007, 09:10 PM
Kelly, you finally got a good chuckle out of me. Your response "pfft" was priceless.

XPBMX
04-04-2007, 08:43 PM
Well unlike the 'feel-goodies' here I'll actually be honest and not some sappy corn-ball Oprah robot.

Looks are very imporant, but so is the way in which you present what you have...so you could even be below average but if you know how to work it right, then a guy like me would be down with it no questions asked.

The people that talk about 'personalities' alone as being the chief attraction are funny. Of course the mind is very important but so is self-esteem and poise.

Anyone who ignores that fact is being dishonest.

Caleigh
04-04-2007, 08:54 PM
aren't self-esteem and poise aspects of personality?

poise is maybe debatable but i think that clearly self-esteem
is an aspect of character.

XPBMX
04-04-2007, 09:20 PM
aren't self-esteem and poise aspects of personality?

poise is maybe debatable but i think that clearly self-esteem
is an aspect of character.Arguablly and debatablly so. However I personally think people with high-self esteem are far less likely to say "it's all personality that attracts me blah blah blah" . Somone with self-esteem takes pride in their appearance despite if they are gifted with natural beauty. They tend to take care of their bodies better and don't blame their apperance on 'genes' or 'society'.

Caleigh
04-04-2007, 09:42 PM
But you would also have to concede that there are people
with great self esteem who may take care of themselves
dress well, have good hygiene who HAVE been dealt a
less than perfect hand genetically. Peoples facial structure
is not a matter of personality, it is a fluke of nature, unless
one uses surgical assistance. As well, there is a fine line
between self-esteem and cockiness/pomposity/egotism.

Humility is one of the traits I most admire in a person.

XPBMX
04-04-2007, 09:48 PM
But you would also have to concede that there are people
with great self esteem who may take care of themselves
dress well, have good hygiene who HAVE been dealt a
less than perfect hand genetically. Yes and I would suggest to you that they would NEVER use that as an excuse to continue to live horribally and eat like shit, and would be bold enough to dress sexy or attractivley despite the bad-hand.
Peoples facial structure
is not a matter of personality, it is a fluke of nature, unless
one uses surgical assistance. As well, there is a fine line
between self-esteem and cockiness/pomposity/egotism.

Humility is one of the traits I most admire in a person.There is no fooling you. I agree that genetics has its way, but a weak-minded person BLAMES genetics for their lack of esteem.A string minded person BELIEVES acts and presents themself as if they are beautiful DESPITE genetics.

See my point?

Luna555
04-04-2007, 10:19 PM
I would have to say that the first thing that makes me attracted to someone is their face.

But the thing that keeps me attracted to the person is their personality.

And of course there are exceptions to things, Sometimes I meet someone and I love their personality and I become attracted to them.
Body is just not that important to me.

So....
1: Face
2: mind
3: Body

XPBMX
04-04-2007, 10:20 PM
Honest and true.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-05-2007, 12:13 AM

True..

Mines would be:

1. Face - Is the 1st thing I look at that attracts me to a person.
2a. Mind - What he has to say comes second.
2b. Personality - Having a great personality is definitely a PLUS!
3. Body - A decent body doesnt hurt (Even guys who arent buff and have love handles are fine with me. Just pls. dont have a big gut. LOL) ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

BlackAdder
04-05-2007, 12:35 AM
Hmm...When I look at a girl the first attractor is a Combination of Face/body.....Then if theres any interest i check the Mind/Personality....If theres not an equitable match up it doesnt matter what she looks like or how smart she is...shit aint gonna work out:)>

Aragon21
04-05-2007, 06:11 AM

True..

Mines would be:

1. Face - Is the 1st thing I look at that attracts me to a person.
2a. Mind - What he has to say comes second.
2b. Personality - Having a great personality is definitely a PLUS!
3. Body - A decent body doesnt hurt (Even guys who arent buff and have love handles are fine with me. Just pls. dont have a big gut. LOL) ;)

Ditto, but switch the gender to girls, I like alot of different body types but unless she is pregnant (which is sexy too) no busted guts. :wink:

karizma
04-05-2007, 04:50 PM
I'd say Face and Mind take a tie at first place, then body at a close second. Initially, i am attracted to someone for their face or body, but after that, personality and mind become increasingly important.

THATSMISSJUNECUZYANASTY
04-06-2007, 06:15 AM
OOOH Thanks for this post!
OK-
I think the face first... When I meet guys who I can actually converse with on a level that's decent- I have to be able to stand looking at his face! :twisted:
Then, his mind factors in... how quick it is and how witty his personality and thinking may be
Then I guess his body is last, but still important. I honestly value long term relationships... and an unhealthy man... well... let's just say being unhealthy in general cuts a person's life span in half... not just their relationships with others...I don't want to be a widow.:smh
That's my input.
~MiSs JuNe~

lupinIII
04-06-2007, 06:52 AM
Pretty face attracts me, sharp mind keeps me intrigued (hopefully), body if unattractive is for the better part irrelevant, however good sex is a factor after a little while.

On a personal note, being a raging egotist, I think my love for myself stems from my mindset, however my face and body being quite attractive makes such a mindset easy to achieve.

Fox
04-06-2007, 07:31 AM
I need a balance. Face and body gets my initial interest and after that...

You know, one thing I've come to learn in my short 22 years is that a kickass personality can really make an average looking person become beautiful to you. And conversely a shitty attitude makes a beautiful person... average. Each attribute only goes so far, which is why I need a balance.

mikey_stl
04-06-2007, 07:38 AM

Most important is a beautiful mind, but the face and the body have to be pretty good too.

Somedude21
04-06-2007, 08:23 AM
Face comes first. Especially the eyes. Since that's what first attracts me to a person. Next would be personality and intelligence, then finally their body.