PDA

View Full Version : Club 7969 Friday

tobieca
11-17-2004, 11:54 PM
Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone is planning on heading to 7969 on Friday?

I have yet to meet anyone in any of the forums except Bob of Bob's T-girls.

Just would be good to find someone in the Los Angeles area to talk to on the forums, as I tend to feel a little left out with all this NYC talk and happenings.

Thanks all

Tobieca

ladude
11-18-2004, 01:49 PM
im in the valley sherman oaks and do go to peanuts occasionally and am a big admirer of t girls i wish they had some good parties here in LA like the ones in new york lol. im out of town this weekend but maybe next week we could meet at peanuts have a good one

Vicki Richter
11-18-2004, 06:21 PM
I might be there... If I am, it will be with Danielle.

Felicia Katt
11-18-2004, 07:10 PM
I'll be there too. But I'll be incognito (or is that incockneedof?)

meow

tobieca
11-18-2004, 09:34 PM
Vikki,

I hope to see you there. I am a pretty shy guy, so I will just come up, introduce myself, buy you and Danielle a drink or two, and flee off to my dark corner to observe the place as usual. :)

This goes for you too Katt, but if you are going incogneto, how can I buy you a drink?

Tobieca

Realgirls4me
11-18-2004, 09:49 PM
Tobieca,

I know it's an oversimplification and in no way do I mean it in a disparaging way, but I see this forum as beholden more to posters from the east side of the country, particularly the northeast, whereas the following forum (link) seems to offer more postings from west of the Mississippi, particularly southern California, where Peanuts is obviously located. Post your question there if you haven't already. It's a commonly asked question there.

http://theeroticreview.com/discussion/transsexual/

I have met many a great girl there(my avatar included), and also afterward at the Yukon Mining Company, where many go after its closing for a bite to eat. I've been to Peanuts a few times and have never been disappointed. Never. Let's see, I've personally met quite a few fellow posters there, along with, Shana, Sapphire, Ruby, Paige, Maya, Sarah, Sabrina, Celeste, and on and on and on ...

Ecstatic
11-18-2004, 11:40 PM
I'll be there too. But I'll be incognito (or is that incockneedof?)

meow :lol: :lol: :lol:

Felicia Katt
11-20-2004, 09:37 PM
so much for incognito! Toby spotted me and was a perfect gentleman all nite. He got to meet 4 Hung Angels. Vicki, Danielle, Joanna, and last and regrettably least, me :)

it was a fun nite. too bad only my cover was blown!

meow

Realgirls4me
11-20-2004, 11:46 PM
so much for incognito! Toby spotted me and was a perfect gentleman all nite. He got to meet 4 Hung Angels. Vicki, Danielle, Joanna, and last and regrettably least, me :)

it was a fun nite. too bad only my cover was blown!

meow

Shoot! Of all nights not to go. Where were you four about a month ago when I went ? Joanna was there that night also a month ago, but I didn't get to meet her. She always had some guy with her, and I always had some ... er, nevermind. ;)

:)

tobieca
11-22-2004, 05:14 PM
Hey Felecia,

Your cover got blown, yes, but that is more action than I got Friday. :)

I had a lot of fun though Friday, hangin out with you guys. You guys made it very easy to be a gentleman.

Got quite a show of Vicki and Joanna going at it in the corner of the dance stage. I noticed they were getting quite a few glances and interested stares.

Danielle also did a very good dance on, very nice butt shake.

Vivki is just a sweetheart, and believe me you are definaltey feminine. ;)

Hope to see you all again up there soon.

Thanks

Tobie

Felicia Katt
11-24-2004, 04:09 AM
Hi Tobie. thanks!!

I'm glad you had a good time. I guess I was too subtle when I was hinting you could buy me breakfast at the Yukon? :)

meow