lol great pic :O)

suckseed
03-07-2007, 04:42 AM
ha ha!
I'd make all the Hung Angels report to me for verification

wombat33
03-07-2007, 04:44 AM
what would you do?

I would ask all of the HA girls if they would let me photograph them and post a special addition pin up model edition.

Totally Selfish

Legend
03-07-2007, 04:47 AM
I would do away with the drama,it seems like every thread has a battle.

Kriss
03-07-2007, 05:10 AM
what would you do?

They were right, you do post some fine pictures, good work sir, partly genius.

MORE drama! and live streaming of mud wrestling, foxy boxing ,etc. Kelly vs allcomers! I would also update the tired and juvenile EMOTICONS with tiny animated holographic projections that would spring forth from your PC like 3D pop-ups. Fine example would be Vicki jacking off in your face to make a point. I would make all the LOL ,IMAO shit illegal, instead of f**k!ng LOL , people will have to write "I read/saw that part of your post, it wasn't particularly funny, in fact it barely raised a smirk" in it's entirety every other f**k!ng word! Perhaps some kind of 'cyber-odour' technology so we know to avoid threads that Tfan has posted/crapped in.

blackmagic
03-07-2007, 05:13 AM
lol i think id clean house and delete all of the old school dead threads then chill lol

lol great pic :O) yeah that was definitly a cool pic

but this pic is WAY BETTER!!!! :P :P :P :D :D :D :D

peggygee
03-07-2007, 05:13 AM
I don't know,
a few things
come to mind.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/banned_smiley-1.gif

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/bansmooth.gif

03-07-2007, 05:16 AM
I'd put the American flag on every page with a quote-

"Hey world! You're welcome for the internet!"

peggygee
03-07-2007, 05:17 AM
what would you do?

BTW, that photo has earned it's place in the HA hall
of fame.

:wink:

truplaya4real
03-07-2007, 05:23 AM
Ban KellyShore.

Linsey
03-07-2007, 05:26 AM
Hmmmm, If I were in charge for a day. I would put the polls in the hands of the moderators and get rid of all of the stupid polls that are nothing but personal attacks.

=Linsey

Kriss
03-07-2007, 05:29 AM
Ban KellyShore.

Aren't you missing a G there? here you go.....

BanG KellyShore!

Wouldn't we all?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-07-2007, 05:33 AM
Ban KellyShore.

Aren't you missing a G there? here you go.....

Wouldn't we all?

ROFL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

specialk
03-07-2007, 05:48 AM
I'd put the American flag on every page with a quote-

"Hey world! You're welcome for the internet!"

That will be enough out of you Tfool

03-07-2007, 05:49 AM
Look! One of my jockers came to this thread!

ezed
03-07-2007, 07:46 AM
what would you do?

I'D GO FUCKING CRAZY!!!! I'D BLOW OUT KELLY SHORE AND THEN LET HER BACK IN WITH NO POSTS. THEN WHEN SHE GOT BACK TO 1000 THAT DAY, I'D BLOW HER OUT AGAIN AND RESET HER POSTS COUNT TO ZERO.

Of course, if the position came with a permenant ownership position, I'd let her go wild and handcuff the moderators.

MrsKellyPierce
03-07-2007, 07:48 AM
what would you do?

I'D GO FUCKING CRAZY!!!! I'D BLOW OUT KELLY SHORE AND THEN LET HER BACK IN WITH NO POSTS. THEN WHEN SHE GOT BACK TO 1000 THAT DAY, I'D BLOW HER OUT AGAIN AND RESET HER POSTS COUNT TO ZERO.

Of course, if the position came with a permenant ownership position, I'd let her go wild and handcuff the moderators. you like to blow don't you lol

passionatelover
03-07-2007, 08:11 AM
id ban kelly and then ban the stupid grooby constant fucking update.

suckseed
03-07-2007, 08:13 AM
You mean the one that pays for the site, right? Another well thought out post - batting 1000 there, Sparky.

Kriss
03-07-2007, 08:15 AM
:popcorn

MrsKellyPierce
03-07-2007, 08:18 AM
I'd make the moderators moderate better no offense.
There should be such thing as muting not banning to teach them a lesson when they say fucked up things in threads for example Miriam's thread.
Online bashing over and over again also incessantly should not be done along with Hijacking threads. That should get you muted.
I'd also make it a feature that you can change your title to whatever you want it to be instead of Hot Hung Angel yadda yadda

Kriss
03-07-2007, 08:19 AM
id ban kelly .

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=205530&highlight=#205530
Sorry , was that a hijack? :mrgreen:

GroobySteven
03-07-2007, 08:28 AM
theres plenty of other places to get money and not need to spam his fucking shitty sites all the fucking time.

Passionatelove has an ongoing obsession with me and my websites.

Don't want to look, just click on over them tosspot. They're fairly obvious which ones they are.

seanchai

passionatelover
03-07-2007, 08:33 AM
your fucking shit sites arent even worth downloading off usenet or torrents.

GroobySteven
03-07-2007, 08:39 AM
your fucking shit sites arent even worth downloading off usenet or torrents.

Then they are certainly not worth clicking on the promos here and wasting your time, which you seem to be doing?

You don't like the sites boo-fucking-hoo, plenty people do - and many don't but your the only one who has to continually bleat on about it and be a nuisance.
Go do something useful instead of being a complete loser.
seanchai

passionatelover
03-07-2007, 08:43 AM
i aint never clicked your fucking links, ive seen your shit on torrents thats how i know and i sure wouldnt waste my bandwidth on the ugly bitchs in your shit sites.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-07-2007, 08:46 AM
I'd shut down my instant messengers and log out and go hang out at a strip club and get a few lapdances, then log back on later read the typical daily 15 private messages pertaining to he said this, she said that, love your avatar, when are you coming to *insert city* that I get, turn on ESPN watch what sports star got caught with what gun or drug this week, and log back on to my instant messenger awaiting harassment from users who feel this thread or that thread needs to be deleted because it hurt their feelings..............................

that's what I'd do if I was in charge...................

Kriss
03-07-2007, 08:47 AM
i aint never

Hey, cool off now, Foul abusive language I like but I cannot tolerate your persistant double negatives.

GroobySteven
03-07-2007, 08:50 AM
i aint never clicked your fucking links, ive seen your shit on torrents thats how i know and i sure wouldnt waste my bandwidth on the ugly bitchs in your shit sites.

Then why continue to bitch about them? Why need to continuous spit venom at all around you? Your life is obviously so bitter and sad you need to bring it out here?

Someone needs to ban you or you just need to crawl off - you spend every moment you are on here, clicking on Kelly's posts and calling her a mindless bimbo ... which I think is compliment to her or having a go at me or the sites, which is good as every time I post back at you, I get a signature advertisement. All you do is post bitter and twisted posts - and add NOTHING. This much negativity it's little wonder bad things happen around you.

Just fucking leave it alone.
seanchai

MrsKellyPierce
03-07-2007, 08:57 AM

Then why continue to bitch about them? Why need to continuous spit venom at all around you? Your life is obviously so bitter and sad you need to bring it out here?

Someone needs to ban you or you just need to crawl off - you spend every moment you are on here, clicking on Kelly's posts and calling her a mindless bimbo ... which I think is compliment to her or having a go at me or the sites, which is good as every time I post back at you, I get a signature advertisement. All you do is post bitter and twisted posts - and add NOTHING. This much negativity it's little wonder bad things happen around you.

Just fucking leave it alone.
seanchai Isn't that the truth..I haven't seen anything passionate about him

Kriss
03-07-2007, 09:03 AM
I always thought passionatehater was a robot, set up by the mods, to have a good laugh.

BINGO!

fueljunky0
03-07-2007, 09:29 AM
I would have a forum called "The Pit" and once I noticed that a thread was becoming a flame war I would move it there and posts do not go towards your count in The Pit

ottorocket
03-07-2007, 09:37 AM
I'd ban all the cock bandits, then you'd have to get a job stacking shelves at Walmart.

lol!

passionatelover
03-07-2007, 09:37 AM
fuck you eurotrash and fuck you you stupid fucking bimbo.

suckseed
03-07-2007, 09:41 AM
I think someone's mommy didn't nurse them long enough. Don't cry, passionatelove! Someone will love you for sure in prison, just you wait!

MrsKellyPierce
03-07-2007, 09:44 AM
fuck you eurotrash and fuck you you stupid fucking bimbo. Wow thanks for proving what we said 'true'

passionatelover
03-07-2007, 09:49 AM
shut up and go eat your big mac you lard ass retard yanks

xfiver
03-07-2007, 09:55 AM
fuck you eurotrash and fuck you you stupid fucking bimbo. Wow thanks for proving what we said 'true'

wow - if that isnt the fake cunt calling the kettle a skillet, which was actually featured on emeril and won several awards for "most beautiful frying pan 2007" - just click here to see:

http://www.kellyshore.com

MrsKellyPierce
03-07-2007, 09:58 AM

wow - if that isnt the fake cunt calling the kettle a skillet, which was actually featured on emeril and won several awards for "most beautiful frying pan 2007" - just click here to see:

http://www.kellyshore.com I am so over the drama tonight I'm worried about Miriam and raising her money maybe instead of spending hours going through threads I made on another board you should worry about helping too.

xfiver
03-07-2007, 10:10 AM

http://www.kellyshore.com I am so over the drama tonight I'm worried about Miriam and raising her money maybe instead of spending hours going through threads I made on another board you should worry about helping too.

Don't try to sound like the good samaritan after the bullshit you pulled. Miriam's a real person and you're a fat slob fuck pretending to be who knows what, an admitted drama and attention whore posting fake pics and creating false websites to fuel your insanity, and trying to misdirect when you got caught in a lie redhanded.

MrsKellyPierce
03-07-2007, 10:17 AM

Don't try to sound like the good samaritan after the bullshit you pulled. Miriam's a real person and you're a fat slob fuck pretending to be who knows what, an admitted drama and attention whore posting fake pics and creating false websites to fuel your insanity, and trying to misdirect when you got caught in a lie redhanded. If you say so but anyways I just got a couple people from ybx to donate some money and I'll be working on my myspace people to if everyone did it, that would help her. She's a transexual sister..all that other drama save for a rainy day. Get over it.

xfiver
03-07-2007, 10:25 AM
She's a transexual sister

If you were really a TS, wouldn't you know how to spell it correctly?

ON TOPIC: if I were in charge of HA for a day, I would make "Kelly" go back and spell check and fix all his posts before I deleted them, found the identity of the poor woman's pics he is using on his website and make him publicly apologize on hisspace before getting flogged by a thousand fly swatter lashes on his sweaty real life plumber ass (posted on youtube of course). And then boot him off the interweb.

MrsKellyPierce
03-07-2007, 10:27 AM

If you were really a TS, wouldn't you know how to spell it correctly? I got on cam for people tonight they saw me along with Jennifer English.

GroobySteven
03-07-2007, 10:35 AM

Hahaha - Predicatability.
Your always good for a laugh.

seanchai

LG
03-07-2007, 10:38 AM
I think someone's mommy didn't nurse them long enough. Don't cry, passionatelove! Someone will love you for sure in prison, just you wait!
:lol:
Now now kids. Play nice...

So what would I do if I ruled around here?

I would probably do away with the word Tranny in "Certified Tranny Expert" and opt for something that sounded a little more proper. I'd also create new designations. Things like "Official Jizzmopper" and "Utter wanker" for anyone pissing me off. I would be an "Omnipotent being".

I don't think I'd ban anyone, but I'd limit people to 8 or 10 posts per day maximum. Anyone going over (you know who you are) would receive a warning first. The third time, they set would off an "asshole alarm" which would produce blinking text under the HA logo saying "Today's compulsive poster and total asshole is ******".

There would also be a feature to stop people from having silly usernames. "I'm sorry but v3.6 makes you sound like an unreleased version of Windows. Please pick another username.". A new feature would prevent guys from posting their dick more that 3 times ("Girls call me Mr Boner, huh-huh-huh, and here's my dick!") or to make more than 50% of their posts in the Politics Forum.

Apart from that, I think things are pretty perfect as they are.

qeuqheeg222
03-07-2007, 10:47 AM
great ideas LG..great.

hwbs
03-07-2007, 11:21 AM
I'd make the moderators moderate better no offense.
There should be such thing as muting not banning to teach them a lesson when they say fucked up things in threads for example Miriam's thread.
Online bashing over and over again also incessantly should not be done along with Hijacking threads. That should get you muted.
I'd also make it a feature that you can change your title to whatever you want it to be instead of Hot Hung Angel yadda yadda

i will quote myself one more time....on other established forums like this ,u get one chance and your gone....we give alot more slack than u think...as far as the name goes ..its a give and take thing....if u are good to the staff it can happen...there are plenty of people with different names...

thanos
03-07-2007, 12:06 PM
"Make the moderators moderate better". How about people stop posting as if they were 5 years old and then bitching about the "moderators" not doing their jobs?

Also, lets guess who in this thread earned themselves a ban.

suckseed
03-07-2007, 12:20 PM
Thanos, it was only a couple kittycat pics fer cryin out loud! I'll never do it again! CMON, MAN! I JUST GOT MY CTE! IT'S ALL I GOT!
*blubbers*

strokeitnow
03-07-2007, 02:41 PM
I would put a temporary ban on all the bickering that goes on here... and lastly make all the Hung Angels line up for the recognition they deserve...

I might also send out for a cheeseburger and chocolate shake

hwbs
03-07-2007, 03:01 PM
I think its time for some major house cleaning....this place is turning into the nintendo wii's "you vote for it" channel...they ask U if U are happy with your name and how tall are you, questions... :banghead

hwbs
03-07-2007, 03:16 PM
maybe it will be handled like the cops do it up by Fenway Park...when the see ticket scalping going on they throw the buyer and seller in the wagon...get my drift :frustrated

LG
03-07-2007, 04:51 PM
I think its time for some major house cleaning....this place is turning into the nintendo wii's "you vote for it" channel...they ask U if U are happy with your name and how tall are you, questions... :banghead
Can we have a poll on that?
Joking...joking... :D

NYCe
03-07-2007, 04:54 PM
"Make the moderators moderate better". How about people stop posting as if they were 5 years old and then bitching about the "moderators" not doing their jobs?

Also, lets guess who in this thread earned themselves a ban.

:shock:

Can't leave this place for a day I see.

Caleigh
03-07-2007, 04:55 PM
i wouldn't change anything about HA

dr.wurm
03-07-2007, 05:23 PM
This was a delightful idea for a thread and I was fully expecting to be have a good time reading it, but of course 2/3 of the posts were attacking someone. How disappointing.

Thanks to everyone who took time to post something interesting and/or entertaining.

I'm not imaginative enough to do well at this type of thing, but I'd probably just shut it down so that perhaps people would appreciate it when it went back up and maybe, just maybe, there'd be no more posting like prepubescents (at least for a while).

NYCe
03-07-2007, 05:30 PM
I'm not imaginative enough to do well at this type of thing, but I'd probably just shut it down so that perhaps people would appreciate it when it went back up and maybe, just maybe, there'd be no more posting like prepubescents (at least for a while).

That's actually not a bad idea dr. wurm.

ILuvGurls
03-07-2007, 05:42 PM
it sure seems like every thread turns into a shouting match...over what? don't think it really matters.

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g14/duke1948/TrainWreck1.gif

Cedricbi01
03-07-2007, 05:50 PM
I don't want no fight !
I would "simply" make sure that most of the TG member of HA would come and visit me !
A bit selfish I have to admit ! :P

MonsieurValentine
03-07-2007, 09:39 PM

If you were really a TS, wouldn't you know how to spell it correctly? I got on cam for people tonight they saw me along with Jennifer English. :puke

partlycloudy
03-08-2007, 08:41 PM
@jenniferenglish, suckseed, kriss, blackmagic, peggygee: :mrgreen:

cmon people, it's HA's annual spring cleaning. so if you've ever had an idea for the suggestion box, now's the time.