MrsKellyPierce
03-07-2007, 02:43 AM
mmmhmmm in a little bit mmmmhmmm

FemaleModelButAGuy19

If you want to see me on cam tonight only

March, 06, 2007

ILuvGurls
03-07-2007, 02:51 AM
somebody please save,i have some VERY pressing things. don't want to miss this......never know.

MrsKellyPierce
03-07-2007, 02:53 AM
somebody please save,i have some VERY pressing things. don't want to miss this......never know. lol I am not doing a webcam show I am still watching a movie and about to eat dinner then I'll get on. I'll post in here when I am on the webcam it will be open webcam so anyone can view it.

ILuvGurls
03-07-2007, 03:00 AM
like i said got some things to do. guess i'm gonna miss it.

gialicious
03-07-2007, 03:04 AM
somebody please save,i have some VERY pressing things. don't want to miss this......never know. lol I am not doing a webcam show I am still watching a movie and about to eat dinner then I'll get on. I'll post in here when I am on the webcam it will be open webcam so anyone can view it. ITS THIS HARRY?

MrsKellyPierce
03-07-2007, 03:04 AM
somebody please save,i have some VERY pressing things. don't want to miss this......never know. lol I am not doing a webcam show I am still watching a movie and about to eat dinner then I'll get on. I'll post in here when I am on the webcam it will be open webcam so anyone can view it. ITS THIS HARRY? Dick?

gialicious
03-07-2007, 03:06 AM
somebody please save,i have some VERY pressing things. don't want to miss this......never know. lol I am not doing a webcam show I am still watching a movie and about to eat dinner then I'll get on. I'll post in here when I am on the webcam it will be open webcam so anyone can view it. ITS THIS HARRY? Dick? dick what?

lust4ts
03-07-2007, 03:08 AM
If you want to see me on cam

I used to think this would be nice, but then I realised something, hang on what was it, oh yeah you're a fucking idiot......

MrsKellyPierce
03-07-2007, 03:08 AM
somebody please save,i have some VERY pressing things. don't want to miss this......never know. lol I am not doing a webcam show I am still watching a movie and about to eat dinner then I'll get on. I'll post in here when I am on the webcam it will be open webcam so anyone can view it. ITS THIS HARRY? Dick? dick what?I was making a joke you said...Is this Harry and I typed Harry Dick...umm you know Harry Dick :lol:

MrsKellyPierce
03-07-2007, 03:09 AM

I used to think this would be nice, but then I realised something, hang on what was it, oh yeah you're a fucking idiot...... You incessantly post in all my threads thank you for the support

gialicious
03-07-2007, 03:11 AM

I used to think this would be nice, but then I realised something, hang on what was it, oh yeah you're a fucking idiot...... You incessantly post in all my threads thank you for the support AHHHH OH OK!!!!!

gialicious
03-07-2007, 03:15 AM

I used to think this would be nice, but then I realised something, hang on what was it, oh yeah you're a fucking idiot...... You incessantly post in all my threads thank you for the support AHHHH OH OK!!!!! NO THANKS I DON'T WAN'A SEE YOU ON CAM HUN !!!! I REPLYED BECOUSE I THOUGHT THIS WAS MY FRIEND HARRY.....BUT HAVE FUN LOL.

MrsKellyPierce
03-07-2007, 03:16 AM

I used to think this would be nice, but then I realised something, hang on what was it, oh yeah you're a fucking idiot...... You incessantly post in all my threads thank you for the support AHHHH OH OK!!!!! NO THANKS I DON'T WAN'A SEE YOU ON CAM HUN !!!! I REPLYED BECOUSE I THOUGHT THIS WAS MY FRIEND HARRY.....BUT HAVE FUN LOL. Oh okay thanks lol

lust4ts
03-07-2007, 03:27 AM
You incessantly post in all my threads thank you for the support

Actually I used to post in your threads with positive things to say as I thought you got a hard time over the whole fake pic's thing and was certainly not one of the guys who PMed you or tryed to score with your sorry ass . But after about two weeks of reading you're pointless dribble, I feel the need to tell how fucking stupid you really are and considering you're life seems to consist of talking shit here that just happens to be on a regular occasion, but it's quite consistent of your self righteous personality that in you're mind I would be obsessed with a fucking moron like you. Seriously it does not matter how pretty you may be, I would not touch you with a fucking ten foot stick because as I said you're a fucking idiot and that's just so not attractive, so keep on making you're dumb as fuck threads and I will keep letting you know what a fucking retard you really are.

Kriss
03-07-2007, 03:28 AM
:|

Kriss
03-07-2007, 03:30 AM

MrsKellyPierce
03-07-2007, 03:30 AM
You incessantly post in all my threads thank you for the support

Actually I used to post in your threads with positive things to say as I thought you got a hard time over the whole fake pic's thing and was certainly not one of the guys who PMed you or tryed to score with your sorry ass . But after about two weeks of reading you're pointless dribble, I feel the need to tell how fucking stupid you really are and considering you're life seems to consist of talking shit here that just happens to be on a regular occasion, but it's quite consistent of your self righteous personality that in you're mind I would be obsessed with a fucking moron like you. Seriously it does not matter how pretty you may be, I would not touch you with a fucking ten foot stick because as I said you're a fucking idiot and that's just so not attractive, so keep on making you're dumb as fuck threads and I will keep letting you know what a fucking retard you really are. Again you keep posting thanks -- enjoy Hung Angels

suckseed
03-07-2007, 03:32 AM
Jesus...can you guys PLEASE quit replying=bumping up her threads? I know...I'm a Johnny Come Lately to figuring her out too. But seriously...let's boycott the liar.

MrsKellyPierce
03-07-2007, 03:34 AM
Jesus...can you guys PLEASE quit replying=bumping up her threads? I know...I'm a Johnny Come Lately to figuring her out too. But seriously...let's boycott the liar. yawn

Kriss
03-07-2007, 03:34 AM

MrsKellyPierce
03-07-2007, 03:35 AM
But after about two weeks of reading you're pointless dribble, I feel the need to tell how fucking stupid you really are and considering you're life seems to consist of talking shit here that just happens to be on a regular occasion, but it's quite consistent of your self righteous personality that in you're mind I would be obsessed with a fucking moron like you. Seriously it does not matter how pretty you may be, I would not touch you with a fucking ten foot stick because as I said you're a fucking idiot and that's just so not attractive, so keep on making you're dumb as fuck threads and I will keep letting you know what a fucking retard you really are.

Phew lust, stressed? have you tried mastubating? it's a great way to 'let off steam'? I hear there are some hot cam-whores on Yahoo these days. :lol:

lust4ts
03-07-2007, 03:50 AM
Again you keep posting thanks -- enjoy Hung Angels

uhhh wait a second dumb ass I was here before you're sorry ass spammed this fucking place to bit's. Secondly the words delusions of grandeur come to mind despite what you think you're just another poster here, if you took you're head out of you're own ass for long enough you would have a better chance of seeing that. The pure fact that you have posted over 1000 posts in a month does not illustrate your importance but more shows how fucking sad you really are. You say I respond to all your posts, you have posted about 1000 posts I have responded to about 20 do the math’s if that's not to match for obviously mini scall brain fuckwhit.

Kriss
03-07-2007, 03:57 AM

lust4ts
03-07-2007, 03:59 AM
Phew lust, stressed? have you tried mastubating? it's a great way to 'let off steam'? I hear there are some hot cam-whores on Yahoo these days.

:lol: Well kriss that may also be a good way to let of steam, but insulting spam dropping douche bags seems to be doing fine for now but thank's for advice my friend.
You mentioned about hot-cam whores on yahoo do you have any info on one that just happens not to be a a fucking idiot.....

Kriss
03-07-2007, 04:04 AM

lust4ts
03-07-2007, 04:19 AM
That cat is brilliant! will save that pic, do you have any more, preferably feminine felines avec erect penises?

To Photoshoppers - this is a joke ,PLEASE not NOT post any pussies with pinkies, you sick bastards.

Phewww thank's for the edit I was geting worried, beastiality is never a good look. As for my overzealous grammer I know but oh well my points are still as accurate with or without, and now to blaming me for being short, luckily for you what you lack in stature, you make up for in humour I will give you that. Finally I do not hate kelly I just think she's super crap.....

ts_lover769
03-07-2007, 04:39 AM
Hey Kelly!

I was loking around for your webcam and I stumbled upon some photos that more than prove you are one well hung angel!

All I can say is that you definately are fantastic, one of the most beautiful gurls I've had the pleasure of seeing, online!

:!:

suckseed
03-07-2007, 04:44 AM
...please make it stop.

Kriss
03-07-2007, 04:57 AM

MrsKellyPierce
03-07-2007, 05:07 AM
I'm on yahoo cam

truplaya4real
03-07-2007, 05:32 AM
My God you're still here? Oh I forgot, you're here 24/7...........the sheer number of posts/threads you've created speak for themselves. :roll:

joeym75ld
03-07-2007, 06:35 AM
I'm on yahoo cam

You still on? If so IM me - screename same as my username here.

Vala_TS
03-07-2007, 04:01 PM
FemaleModelButAGuy19

Hmm. Female model but a guy? I don't think this would have been the best choice of a username. Unless you have a reason for chosing it. No offense.

Vala,

MonsieurValentine
03-07-2007, 06:33 PM
Because she is a lying idiot, Vala.

MrsKellyPierce
03-07-2007, 06:35 PM
Vala the screenname is from when I was 19 and doing webcam shows I used to go into straight rooms and clientelle

xfiver
03-07-2007, 09:11 PM
Hey Kelly!

I was loking around for your webcam and I stumbled upon some photos that more than prove you are one well hung angel!

All I can say is that you definately are fantastic, one of the most beautiful gurls I've had the pleasure of seeing, online!

Hi, "Kelly"! :screwy

MonsieurValentine
03-07-2007, 09:24 PM
Hey Kelly!

Hi, "Kelly"! :screwy

Exactly.

Vala_TS
03-08-2007, 12:16 AM
Vala the screenname is from when I was 19 and doing webcam shows I used to go into straight rooms and clientelle

Ok. Weird.

So why does your profile entry redirect to Yahoo 360 Jenna Cox?

http://profiles.yahoo.com/femalemodelbutaguy19

Vala,

mpcc2004
03-08-2007, 12:24 AM

Ok. Weird.

Vala, :lies :lies :lies

xfiver
03-08-2007, 12:34 AM

Ok. Weird.

Vala,

"stay true to yourself!" :screwy

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Ha ha ha hahahahahahahaa!

Aha!. Ha. Heh.

Ho. Hee Hee.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Ahem.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

:lies eh...heh. Ha.

*cough*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_E54ZsChl8

xfiver
05-09-2007, 08:41 AM
in light of recent humorous events, this thread needs to resurface.

TJ347
05-09-2007, 08:50 AM
TTB!!! And a perfect example it is too! :evil:

MrsKellyPierce
05-09-2007, 08:54 AM
You both are retarded I did get on yahoo cam both times when I first came to this board.

One time Jennifer English saw me and the other time a moderator from here saw me.

TJ347
05-09-2007, 08:56 AM
I'm retarded? I'm not even commenting on whether or not you got on yahoo at any point in time, as I couldn't care less. Oops! Looks like ya spoke before you knew what I was talking about, yet again! Uh oh! :roll:

xfiver
05-09-2007, 09:02 AM
You both are retarded I did get on yahoo cam both times when I first came to this board.

One time Jennifer English saw me and the other time a moderator from here saw me.

Sane rational person: "kelly - there's a tree in front of your face"

Kelly: "i got on yahoo cam and blah blah blah saw blah blah bleep"

Sane rational person: "what are you talking about?"

Kelly: "look over there!" *runs away*

MrsKellyPierce
05-09-2007, 09:07 AM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=15413&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Well you might as well bring up the other time I was on webcam too you retard.

TJ347
05-09-2007, 09:12 AM
Clearly you're talking to xfiver with that "retard" comment (awfully judgemental, I might add), as I've said I don't give a wit whether or not you've ever been on yahoo or a webcam...

MrSecretAgent
05-09-2007, 01:34 PM
My first post here. But I must say that I don't get why you're giving kelly such a hard time...

So far I haven't seen her start any fights.....

Perhaps it has something to do with people being jealous on her because of beauty

lisaparadise
05-09-2007, 01:50 PM
My first post here. But I must say that I don't get why you're giving kelly such a hard time...

So far I haven't seen her start any fights.....

Perhaps it has something to do with people being jealous on her because of beauty you guys who follow this clown are just way too fucked up lol and ya im calling you out fuck ups,as you know i keep everything real and im sick and tired of this stupid dude in a dress talking shit to you idiots and your eating it up like theres no tommorrow,this idiot has no real beautty you know his history on this board and others all i have to say is for the boys to get a set of balls and get real and for kelly or kyle whatever the fuck his name is get your ass back to mcdonalds im sure your friends at playland are waiting for you.ps.fuck ups theres no real girl in here jelous of a wannabee pix stealling lying ass kid so wake the fuck up

MrSecretAgent
05-09-2007, 01:56 PM
you guys who follow this clown are just way too fucked up lol and ya im calling you out fuck ups,as you know i keep everything real and im sick and tired of this stupid dude in a dress talking shit to you idiots and your eating it up like theres no tommorrow,this idiot has no real beautty you know his history on this board and others all i have to say is for the boys to get a set of balls and get real and for kelly or kyle whatever the fuck his name is get your ass back to mcdonalds im sure your friends at playland are waiting for you.ps.fuck ups theres no real girl in here jelous of a wannabee pix stealling lying ass kid so wake the fuck up

sounds to me like you're the one being fucked up. I posted an innocent message and out of the blue you're calling me a fuck up....

What the fuck is your problem - probably because You haven't gotten your daily heroin fix yet or something like that.

Get lost looser

MrSecretAgent
05-09-2007, 01:59 PM
Lisa I just saw your website - I know why you are so angry - If I was as ugly as you I'd be pretty angry myself.

LOL dude. You don't look one bit like a girl - you look like a ugly guy in a dress with fake tits. LOL

it's fucking pathetic

lisaparadise
05-09-2007, 02:05 PM
Lisa I just saw your website - I know why you are so angry - If I was as ugly as you I'd be pretty angry myself.

LOL dude. You don't look one bit like a girl - you look like a ugly guy in a dress with fake tits. LOL

it's fucking patheticya ok retard not only are you fucking blind your a fucking retard oh ya was your buddy late for your date at playland fuck up

lisaparadise
05-09-2007, 02:08 PM
you guys who follow this clown are just way too fucked up lol and ya im calling you out fuck ups,as you know i keep everything real and im sick and tired of this stupid dude in a dress talking shit to you idiots and your eating it up like theres no tommorrow,this idiot has no real beautty you know his history on this board and others all i have to say is for the boys to get a set of balls and get real and for kelly or kyle whatever the fuck his name is get your ass back to mcdonalds im sure your friends at playland are waiting for you.ps.fuck ups theres no real girl in here jelous of a wannabee pix stealling lying ass kid so wake the fuck up

sounds to me like you're the one being fucked up. I posted an innocent message and out of the blue you're calling me a fuck up....

What the fuck is your problem - probably because You haven't gotten your daily heroin fix yet or something like that.

Get lost looser dont do drugs asshole i call it as i see it anyone that sticks up for a clown is a clown get got it good now fuck off

MrSecretAgent
05-09-2007, 02:09 PM
LOL, coming from a man in a dress. My god you're ugly. I just watched your youtube clips - my god you're even more ugly in these clips than your photos.

What's your problem are you too used to pathetic guys sucking up to you. You are not even resembling a woman one bit.

You look like a patheticly ugly dude who has put on a dress, exagerated the makeup to hide his ugly mug and bought a set of silicone tits.

My god you're one sorry fucked up looser

MrSecretAgent
05-09-2007, 02:11 PM
Now go and shoot up some heroin - I'm sure it'll improve your mood. Pathetic junkie

lisaparadise
05-09-2007, 02:15 PM
Now go and shoot up some heroin - I'm sure it'll improve your mood. Pathetic junkie ill ask sanchai to compare ips im betting your actually kyle or kelly lol ya thats a tough one to figure out lol

MrSecretAgent
05-09-2007, 02:20 PM
Wow you are so cool - that you have what it takes to ask the owner to do that.

You are my hero - you are soooo brave!

I'm living in copenhagen - so not much chance of me and kelly having the same ip.

You picked this fight ugly motherfucker - so stop crying about it.

Go on shoot up the smack

lisaparadise
05-09-2007, 02:23 PM
Wow you are so cool - that you have what it takes to ask the owner to do that.

You are my hero - you are soooo brave!

I'm living in copenhagen - so not much chance of me and kelly having the same ip.

You picked this fight ugly motherfucker - so stop crying about it.

Go on shoot up the smackdream on fag boy

MrSecretAgent
05-09-2007, 02:28 PM
You wish - I Wouldn't let my cock near a ugly guy like you in a million years even if we were the last two on this planet and you paid me a million bucks to fuck you.

I'm not into guys - only beautiful feminine t-girls. Unfortunately a category you don't belong to.

You should consider creating a profile on http://www.UglyGayDrugAddicts.com - I'm sure you'll fit right in

MrSecretAgent
05-09-2007, 02:36 PM
LOL, looks like the smack made you pass out - fucking junkie

lisaparadise
05-09-2007, 02:40 PM
LOL, looks like the smack made you pass out - fucking junkieunlike you kyle i actually have a life not a pretend one so go back to watching your cartoons after all you live the life like no other lol

MrSecretAgent
05-09-2007, 02:47 PM
LOL, so fucking funny you think you know who I am!

I bet you have a life - a busy one indeed. Fucking pathetic guys to afford your smack and your anti-viral medication

MrSecretAgent
05-09-2007, 02:48 PM
sounds like the smack didn't improve your mood to much - perhaps you should try a combination of amfetamine and smack

lisaparadise
05-09-2007, 02:48 PM
LOL, so fucking funny you think you know who I am!

I bet you have a life - a busy one indeed. Fucking pathetic guys to afford your smack and your anti-viral medicationlisten kyle go put your dress on and pair of your moms pumps and sit in front of the mirrer and jerk off to my pix like you do every morning ,retard

MrSecretAgent
05-09-2007, 02:53 PM
hmm, that seems pretty impossible. You're so fucking ugly that I simply can't get hard or even stay hard if I see you.

Your pictures just makes me puke - nothing exciting about them. No go and work off your smack on the street.

I'm sure there's a desperate, fat, bald guy who would be willing to pay 5 bucks to fuck a guy as ugly as you -

you only need to do like 20 guys to afford your next hit - so don't sit around here - hurry up......

MrSecretAgent
05-09-2007, 02:54 PM
My god I can't wait to see the look on your face once seanchai tells you that kelly and I aren't the same person.

get a life junkie

MrSecretAgent
05-09-2007, 03:03 PM
that's a good girl.....I'm afraid it's going to be pretty hard for you to find anyone who's willing to pay for sex with someone as ugly as you

But you have to try - smack is pretty expensive

Quinn
05-09-2007, 03:31 PM
SMDH :smh

matqc20
05-09-2007, 03:51 PM
:roll:

Pacman
05-09-2007, 04:05 PM
It's nice to see that everyone's gettin' along here.

MrsKellyPierce
05-09-2007, 07:55 PM
I'd appreciate Lisa that you leave me out of your mouth. That wasn't me, as I said before if I ever had something to say about someone. I'D SAY IT. I publically said what I thought of you ON MY OWN NAME. Why do I need to sign onto a different name to say what he was saying? I did this to Vicki and that I'm sorry cause I should of known better cause Vicki has always said what she had to say on her own name. The only reason it came into my head is because of our past arguments.

bobway2005
05-09-2007, 08:19 PM
I'd appreciate Lisa that you leave me out of your mouth. That wasn't me, as I said before if I ever had something to say about someone. I'D SAY IT. I publically said what I thought of you ON MY OWN NAME. Why do I need to sign onto a different name to say what he was saying? I did this to Vicki and that I'm sorry cause I should of known better cause Vicki is just as outspoken as I am.

Wow Kelly, you sound really nice now. I was about to have a bad opinion about you and it feels better to like people. Thanks

How come your thread got hijacked ??? Do the hijackings happen on a regular basis? Is it just when certain people post there is someone waiting to be an ass? Mr secret agent was kind of foul, so why do people respond? Didn't it just make maters worse?

Sorry, there I go being way off of the subject. Oh no, now I'm a hijacker, Crap!!!

Are you planning on being on yahoo cam again??? Can I see and how does it work?

MrsKellyPierce
05-09-2007, 08:22 PM
I'd appreciate Lisa that you leave me out of your mouth. That wasn't me, as I said before if I ever had something to say about someone. I'D SAY IT. I publically said what I thought of you ON MY OWN NAME. Why do I need to sign onto a different name to say what he was saying? I did this to Vicki and that I'm sorry cause I should of known better cause Vicki is just as outspoken as I am.

Wow Kelly, you sound really nice now. I was about to have a bad opinion about you and it feels better to like people. Thanks

How come your thread got hijacked ??? Do the hijackings happen on a regular basis? Is it just when certain people post there is someone waiting to be an ass? Mr secret agent was kind of foul, so why do people respond? Didn't it just make maters worse?

Sorry, there I go being way off of the subject. Oh no, now I'm a hijacker, Crap!!!

Are you planning on being on yahoo cam again??? Can I see and how does it work? This thread was from a long time ago, as well as the other one. It's just some people are obsessed and can't let go. The argument should of always been between Vicki and I, and others jumped into it. And they feel it's their necessary NEED to act like ASSES and go to every thread I make to say how much better they are than me. And thats okay if thats what needs to entertain them and keep them posting.

crayons
05-09-2007, 08:28 PM
This thread was from a long time ago, as well as the other one. It's just some people are obsessed and can't let go. The argument should of always been between Vicki and I, and others jumped into it. And they feel it's their necessary NEED to act like ASSES and go to every thread I make to say how much better they are than me. And thats okay if thats what needs to entertain them and keep them posting.

I honestly have no idea why Kelly Shore is still here. It has never posted anything worthwhile neither does it seem to have any logic behind it. It's a useless spammer that constantly strives for attention and replies to any post made within it's thread. Kelly Shore has proven once to many times it's the reason why American's are considered morons and has also, countless times proven it has no respect for humanity or authority. It's a shame there are still a desperate few that find it amusing to reply to it's posts, but I say from thispointon- we boycott this troll.

MrsKellyPierce
05-09-2007, 08:31 PM
This thread was from a long time ago, as well as the other one. It's just some people are obsessed and can't let go. The argument should of always been between Vicki and I, and others jumped into it. And they feel it's their necessary NEED to act like ASSES and go to every thread I make to say how much better they are than me. And thats okay if thats what needs to entertain them and keep them posting.

I honestly have no idea why Kelly Shore is still here. It has never posted anything worthwhile neither does it seem to have any logic behind it. It's a useless spammer that constantly strives for attention and replies to any post made within it's thread. Kelly Shore has proven once to many times it's the reason why American's are considered morons and has also, countless times proven it has no respect for humanity or authority. It's a shame there are still a desperate few that find it amusing to reply to it's posts, but I say from thispointon- we boycott this troll. Crayon not to be a bitch, but do you realize? All you do is go into threads and either say "EWW", "THATS STUPID" or "OMG LIKE I'M SUCH A BETTER POSTER THAN YOU" lol Really all you do is complain, I have never seen you make a worthwhile post, besides to COMPLAIN. NOT TO MENTION..WE DON'T EVEN KNOW If you are MALE, GENETIC FEMALE, Or a TRANS-WOMAN. You said one time you were GENETIC..Another Time you were TRANS...and then another time you were MALE? So how does that make you so much better than me? HOWEVER that being said, you are allowed that right as well as anyone else. As long as it keeps you posting and participating in the board..THATS ALL THAT MATTERS!

MacShreach
05-09-2007, 08:42 PM
we boycott this troll.

You can if you like.

crayons
05-09-2007, 08:43 PM
I'm better than you because I'm not a liar, don't have aids, have a job, don't spend all my time here begging for attention, don't have a bigger adams apple than Arnold Schwarzenegger, don't sleep on bunk beds, didn't have to post pictures of some bald dying patient and pretend he was my boyfriend to help further my cause, don't beg people to be on my 3rd rated xpeeps groups for a friends count, not a spammer and overral human being.
You on the other hand are a biggot. Case closed.

xfiver
05-09-2007, 08:49 PM
As long as it keeps you posting and participating in the board..THATS ALL THAT MATTERS!

sweet. you're the "energizer bunny" of posting fake pics!

now this is the part where you type a huge paragraph long run on sentence that says nothing, trying to steer people away from the facts at hand via sheer confusion and disbelief.

MrsKellyPierce
05-09-2007, 08:54 PM
I'm better than you because I'm not a liar, don't have aids, have a job, don't spend all my time here begging for attention, don't have a bigger adams apple than Arnold Schwarzenegger, don't sleep on bunk beds, didn't have to post pictures of some bald dying patient and pretend he was my boyfriend to help further my cause, don't beg people to be on my 3rd rated xpeeps groups for a friends count, not a spammer and overral human being.
You on the other hand are a biggot. Case closed. lol Thats some slander if I ever heard any. I didn't know I begged people to be on my xpeeps? When I first opened it I told the board it was open, just as well as Hara did. And to joke about someone having aids, shows the type of person you are. Aids is not a laughing matter, and definitely shouldn't be used against someone in an argument if they have it or don't have it. Well if you don't like the way my exboyfriend looked thats fine he wasn't for your viewing and you weren't dating him. I was? And thats not my bedroom I have explained this MANY times that is my office/guest room. And when my friends stay over they have somewhere to sleep and I just happen to like pink and young and fun. Crayons the difference between you and I is I post with postivity you post with negativity, and thats all you have in you..is NEGATIVITY.

crayons
05-09-2007, 08:54 PM
Did Kelly honestly expect anyone to believe he looks like that but does porn is in a motel room? :shock:

MrsKellyPierce
05-09-2007, 08:56 PM
As long as it keeps you posting and participating in the board..THATS ALL THAT MATTERS!

now this is the part where you type a huge paragraph long run on sentence that says nothing, trying to steer people away from the facts at hand via sheer confusion and disbelief. Nah thats okay keep posting sweety.

crayons
05-09-2007, 08:57 PM
So are you supposedly off work today or did you go home to take your AIDS medication?

MrsKellyPierce
05-09-2007, 09:00 PM
So are you supposedly off work today or did you go home to take your AIDS medication? you are pathetic

crayons
05-09-2007, 09:01 PM
Thanks Ken. Coming from you and your Adams apple that has as much meaning as the moon landing.

MrsKellyPierce
05-09-2007, 09:04 PM
Thanks Ken. Coming from you and your Adams apple that has as much meaning as the moon landing. lol

crayons
05-09-2007, 09:07 PM
lol

lol

xfiver
05-09-2007, 09:07 PM

now this is the part where you type a huge paragraph long run on sentence that says nothing, trying to steer people away from the facts at hand via sheer confusion and disbelief. Nah thats okay keep posting sweety.

Mustn't be....swayed....psychological torture....misdirection.....ergghhhh

MrsKellyPierce
05-09-2007, 09:13 PM

Mustn't be....swayed....psychological torture....misdirection.....ergghhhh More Slander YAY..I have stated many times that website is not mine it was done by Selena and her friends. But keep posting :) and you know the moderators locked the other threads for a reason.

crayons
05-09-2007, 09:22 PM
They locked it because of you dimwit. And you made that fake website to fool your xpeeps friends. You sleep on bunk beds and you don't work because you didn't graduate from high-school.

MrsKellyPierce
05-09-2007, 09:25 PM
They locked it because of you dimwit. And you made that fake website to fool your xpeeps friends. You sleep on bunk beds and you don't work because you didn't graduate from high-school. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

xfiver
05-09-2007, 09:39 PM
More Slander YAY..I have stated many times that website is not mine it was done by Selena and her friends. But keep posting :)

As per your request:

Are you saying then that it is your contention you created a yahoo profile under the name "Jenna Cox" using fake pics, but that the freewebs Jenna Cox page (using more of the same fake pics as your kellyshore.com, myspace, yahoo, youbeenx, and xpeeps accounts) was created by a malicious other party?

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/bullshit10_213.gif
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/kellyjennacoxshorewtf_154.gif

THOSE ARE ME VICKI I HAVE TONS OF PEOPLE THAT KNOW ME IN PESONON BOTH OF MY WEBSITES ON MYSPACE AND YOU KNOW IT YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO START UNECESSARY DRAMA AND YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE YOUR MODELING PICS EITHER!!! SO GET OVER YOURSELF AND REALIZE WHAT PHOTOSHOP AND AIRBRUSHING AND HAIR AND COLOR AND MAKEUP CAN DO TO CHANGE OR ALTER APPERANCES YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO START DRAMA GOOD LUCK AND I MODELED FOR VENUS SWIMWEAR NOT SI WWW.KELLYSHORE.COM IS MY WEBSITE AND NO IT'S NOT AN ESCORT/PORN WEBSITE JUST A MODELING PORTFOLIO

MrsKellyPierce
05-09-2007, 09:43 PM
Xfiver yeah my name was Jenna Cox on Ifriends! Selena knew that it was in a TRANSGENDER CHATROOM she did this to get back at me because a friend of mine did the same to her. AGAIN DRAMA THAT DOESN'T NEED TO BE BROUGHT UP OR USED. THIS IS OLD NEWS!! AND OLD OLD OLD POSTS!! AND NONE OF THOSE PICS ARE ON THAT PHONEY JENNA COX WEBSITE!

IFRIENDS GIVES YOU A WEBSITE YOU DUMB ASS

THIS IS MY WEBSITE FOR IFRIENDS! AND I HAVEN'T BEEN SIGNED ONTO IT FOR YEARS!

xfiver
05-09-2007, 10:05 PM
Kelly Shore: yeah my name was Jenna Cox on Ifriends!

Xfiver: Who said anything about Ifriends? But cool, thanks for bringing to light yet another e-trail of your sad yet intriguing saga!

Kelly Shore: Selena knew that it was in a TRANSGENDER CHATROOM she did this to get back at me because a friend of mine did the same to her.

Xfiver: Huh? What is "it"? What's in a transgender chatroom? I'm confused.

Kelly Shore: AGAIN DRAMA THAT DOESN'T NEED TO BE BROUGHT UP OR USED. THIS IS OLD NEWS!! AND OLD OLD OLD POSTS!! AND NONE OF THOSE PICS ARE ON THAT PHONEY JENNA COX WEBSITE!

Xfiver: Wtf are you talking about? When you say "drama" do you actually mean "factual information"? Which pictures are you talking about - there are too many on too numerous sites of yours to keep track of.

Kelly Shore: IFRIENDS GIVES YOU A WEBSITE YOU DUMB ASS

Xfiver: Huh? I don't even know what Ifriends is.

Kelly Shore: THIS IS MY WEBSITE FOR IFRIENDS! AND I HAVEN'T BEEN SIGNED ONTO IT FOR YEARS!

Xfiver: Thanks for sharing. What does that have to do with anything?

MrsKellyPierce
05-09-2007, 10:08 PM
Kelly Shore: yeah my name was Jenna Cox on Ifriends!

Xfiver: Who said anything about Ifriends? But cool, thanks for bringing to light yet another e-trail of your sad yet intriguing saga!

Kelly Shore: Selena knew that it was in a TRANSGENDER CHATROOM she did this to get back at me because a friend of mine did the same to her.

Xfiver: Huh? What is "it"? What's in a transgender chatroom? I'm confused.

Kelly Shore: AGAIN DRAMA THAT DOESN'T NEED TO BE BROUGHT UP OR USED. THIS IS OLD NEWS!! AND OLD OLD OLD POSTS!! AND NONE OF THOSE PICS ARE ON THAT PHONEY JENNA COX WEBSITE!

Xfiver: Wtf are you talking about? When you say "drama" do you actually mean "factual information"? Which pictures are you talking about - there are too many on too numerous sites of yours to keep track of.

Kelly Shore: IFRIENDS GIVES YOU A WEBSITE YOU DUMB ASS

Xfiver: Huh? I don't even know what Ifriends is.

Kelly Shore: THIS IS MY WEBSITE FOR IFRIENDS! AND I HAVEN'T BEEN SIGNED ONTO IT FOR YEARS!

Xfiver: Thanks for sharing. What does that have to do with anything? It has to do with everything Selena made that site to try to hurt me which it didn't, besides dumb people like you that have no factual information try claiming it was me. She wanted my sells to go down on the iFRIENDS site she was also on there. She orchestrated it you don't know the situation so why even puty our TWO CENTS INTO SOMETHING YOU HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT. It's CALLED BEING SMART. If you WEREN'T THERE don't put your opinion IN. I didn't need a website I already had one on Ifriends where actually people are paying to CAM. I didn't need to make a website that doesn't get any traffic besides by dumb people like Selena and yourself.

xfiver
05-09-2007, 10:13 PM
It has to do with everything Selena made that site to try to hurt me which it didn't, besides dumb people like you that have no factual information try claiming it was me. She wanted my sells to go down on the iFRIENDS site she was also on there. She orchestrated it you don't know the situation so why even puty our TWO CENTS INTO SOMETHING YOU HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT. It's CALLED BEING SMART. If you WEREN'T THERE don't put your opinion IN. I didn't need a website I already had one on Ifriends where actually people are paying to CAM. I didn't need to make a website that doesn't get any traffic besides by dumb people like Selena and yourself.

Ah, there's that run on babble we've all come to know and love!

MrsKellyPierce
05-09-2007, 10:16 PM
It has to do with everything Selena made that site to try to hurt me which it didn't, besides dumb people like you that have no factual information try claiming it was me. She wanted my sells to go down on the iFRIENDS site she was also on there. She orchestrated it you don't know the situation so why even puty our TWO CENTS INTO SOMETHING YOU HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT. It's CALLED BEING SMART. If you WEREN'T THERE don't put your opinion IN. I didn't need a website I already had one on Ifriends where actually people are paying to CAM. I didn't need to make a website that doesn't get any traffic besides by dumb people like Selena and yourself.

Ah, there's that run on babble we've all come to know and love! It's not babble it's REAL TALK. She would post on websites being bitchy and hateful to everyone under "my identity" She altered my pics on that website to make me look bad she did a lot of stuf. Xfiver I really wish you would get off your HIGH HORSE, because darling you have no room to talk. That was back in 2003 or 2002 one of the two 3 or 4 years ago that fight went on with me and SELENA. It has nothing to do WITH YOU or anyone else on this board. You LIVE FOR DRAM. You ARE NEGATIVE PERSON JUST STOP you.. ARE TRYING TO STIR UP DRAMA THAT WAS DONE WITH LOOOOOOONG AGO.

xfiver
05-09-2007, 10:31 PM
It's not babble it's REAL TALK. She would post on websites being bitchy and hateful to everyone under "my identity" She altered my pics on that website to make me look bad she did a lot of stuf. Xfiver I really wish you would get off your HIGH HORSE, because darling you have no room to talk. That was back in 2003 or 2002 one of the two 3 or 4 years ago that fight went on with me and SELENA. It has nothing to do WITH YOU or anyone else on this board. You LIVE FOR DRAM. You ARE NEGATIVE PERSON JUST STOP you.. ARE TRYING TO STIR UP DRAMA THAT WAS DONE WITH LOOOOOOONG AGO.

I don't know anyone named Selena, I have never been on a website called Ifriends. I brought up none of this.

You, on the other hand are more than anxious to type nonsensical run-ons about the subject.

You post fake pictures, you claim accomplishments that you did not achieve, you deny reality and attempt to misdirect from the facts. I only continue to call you out because you continue to do it.

TJ347
05-10-2007, 02:23 AM
I've got to agree with much of what xfiver is saying, due to the fact that I can't see why so many people all over the country would conspire to make Kelly Shore look ridiculous by opening accounts under various sites and posting pics of different GGs (and apparently under different names at times), attempting to pass them all off as the same individual, to say nothing of numerous other things that just don't add up. Confronted once again with evidence, you say "It's old, old, old news", but that does nothing to reduce its evidenciary value in the slightest. Others continue to come to your defense, likely because they either don't care one way or the other, or because the many twists and turns in your tales has confused them to the point they can no longer separate fact from fiction. I shouldn't care one way or the other myself, in all honesty, but I hate to have my intelligence insulted, and so I have on several occasions now called you to the carpet. Not once have you said anything that made me reevaluate my position on you, and that can only be because there is nothing you have that can refute the opinion that you are a fraud. Just following the evidence...

MrSecretAgent
05-10-2007, 03:29 AM
It's not babble it's REAL TALK. She would post on websites being bitchy and hateful to everyone under "my identity" She altered my pics on that website to make me look bad she did a lot of stuf. Xfiver I really wish you would get off your HIGH HORSE, because darling you have no room to talk. That was back in 2003 or 2002 one of the two 3 or 4 years ago that fight went on with me and SELENA. It has nothing to do WITH YOU or anyone else on this board. You LIVE FOR DRAM. You ARE NEGATIVE PERSON JUST STOP you.. ARE TRYING TO STIR UP DRAMA THAT WAS DONE WITH LOOOOOOONG AGO.

I don't know anyone named Selena, I have never been on a website called Ifriends. I brought up none of this.

You, on the other hand are more than anxious to type nonsensical run-ons about the subject.

You post fake pictures, you claim accomplishments that you did not achieve, you deny reality and attempt to misdirect from the facts. I only continue to call you out because you continue to do it.

Sounds to me like Xfiver doesn't want to understand what kelly is trying to say here. xfiver you have no knowledge of what went on back then nor do i - and according to kelly this goes for the rest of the members.

Why not have a little faith in other people. Seems to me like you're just flaming kelly nomatter what she on here.

TJ347
05-10-2007, 03:35 AM
Dude... I don't know xfiver, or crayons, or Vicki, or any of the other people Kelly's had problems with. That said, do you really believe that we all got together and conspired to attack Kelly Shore? For Kelly to so often find herself beseiged on all sides, there has to be a reason, and I'd say that when the people doing the beseiging don't personally know each other, that's doubly as true.

MrsKellyPierce
05-10-2007, 03:41 AM
Dude... I don't know xfiver, or crayons, or Vicki, or any of the other people Kelly's had problems with. That said, do you really believe that we all got together and conspired to attack Kelly Shore? For Kelly to so often find herself beseiged on all sides, there has to be a reason, and I'd say that when the people doing the beseiging don't personally know each other, that's doubly as true. lol omg Vicki's croonies came in, she was trying to do the same to Wendy in her "surgery post" She was claiming I had fake pics from the beginning when I didn't even post pics of Natalie, but of me. And then when she found the evidence..WHICH I GAVE unfortunately due to the FACT I told people to google my St. PETE PRIDE INFORMATION the pics came up IN VICKI'S HAND then she felt she JUST MUST INFORM the board of my PAST out of the GOODNESS OF HER HEART.. lol It was something I WAS TRYING TO PUT BEHIND ME cause I CAME TO THIS BOARD when I BROKE UP WITH MATT. AGAIN..REAL TALK!! And then it became a GAME of how much we can HATE ON KELLY and as soon as it would die down VICKI would come in to make another thread to start it up again JUST AS XFIVER IS DOING. AND THEN there was the MONI incident between JULIE ME AND JEN thats not even to do with this. SO KEEP UP if you are going to PLAY THE GAME SWEETY lol

ALL THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE LET GO.. Vicki and the rest of us let go why can't you?

TomSelis
05-10-2007, 03:51 AM
Bwah? When did all of this happen?

BlackAdder
05-10-2007, 06:17 AM
WTF are you even talking about now???

Goddamn, your one of those girls who should only be seen...