PDA

View Full Version : hey, Kelly...

suckseed
03-06-2007, 07:48 PM
...this isn't a slam. But if I were a cute young girl, I think I'd be out having fun. You're entertaining on this board, but you 'shore' are here a lot! Is it just hard to find much to do in Louisville? And are you still planning to move to Nashville?
Personally, I couldn't wait to move to the West. In fact the girl I was married to and I split up over the fact that after we got married and moved out west, she wanted to move back, not just to Atlanta, but to a dinky cow town where her father had bought some land south of Macon..Hee Haw central. Have you done much traveling out of the South? I bet you'd dig it. You seem like a Cali girl!

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 07:52 PM
...this isn't a slam. But if I were a cute young girl, I think I'd be out having fun. You're entertaining on this board, but you 'shore' are here a lot! Is it just hard to find much to do in Louisville? And are you still planning to move to Nashville?
Personally, I couldn't wait to move to the West. In fact the girl I was married to and I split up over the fact that after we got married and moved out west, she wanted to move back, not just to Atlanta, but to a dinky cow town where her father had bought some land south of Macon..Hee Haw central. Have you done much traveling out of the South? I bet you'd dig it. You seem like a Cali girl! lmao why is everyone so concerned of what I do? I was not here all weekend. So shut up about that. I don't party during the week. I am 24 going to be 25 and I am way over that scene. So if I want to spend my time online instead of reading a book or watching stupid tv what is it hurting. GAWD..yes I am still thinking of moving to Nashville.

suckseed
03-06-2007, 08:11 PM
Uhh...wouldn't say I'm concerned. Just thought I'd ask. Reality check: you're thin, blonde, young and here a lot. And there are about ten women that post here. That doesn't make you the shiznit, that makes you one of the few chicks at the company picnic. Oh look...there's Vicki. God, what a fun woman to be with...

And my question...did it literally make you 'laugh your ass off?' Are you sure your didn't just 'lol' or...maybe you were actually 'LMFAO'? I guess you're easily amused.

Almost 25, and burnt out on nightlife, eh?
Wow, it must be a real kick to go out with you with an imagination like that.
Enjoy your thirties.

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 08:15 PM
Uhh...wouldn't say I'm concerned. Just thought I'd ask. Reality check: you're thin, blonde, young and here a lot. And there are about ten women that post here. That doesn't make you the shiznit, that makes you one of the few chicks at the company picnic. Oh look...there's Vicki. God, what a fun woman to be with...

And my question...did it literally make you 'laugh your ass off?' Are you sure your didn't just 'lol' or...maybe you were actually 'LMFAO'? I guess you're easily amused.

Almost 25, and burnt out on nightlife, eh?
Wow, it must be a real kick to go out with you with an imagination like that.
Enjoy your thirties. Why does everyone keep striving to compare me and Vicki or make it a competition. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: PATHETIC I never said I was the SHIZNET you little turd. You are the one that made this stupid thread about me, along with the stupid other threads that are made about me. IN attempt to start drama you drama queen. SO STFU and sit down.

suckseed
03-06-2007, 08:18 PM

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 08:20 PM
... Obviously you are pathetic right long with that xfiver guy...Vicki and I have buried the hatchett so stop trying to start drama suckseed I have always been nice to your ass and even wished you good luck on your first date with a transexual. And you worry way to much of what others do.

suckseed
03-06-2007, 08:23 PM

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 08:25 PM
.. :roll:

suckseed
03-06-2007, 08:27 PM

blackmagic
03-06-2007, 09:22 PM
:?: its over already?..............................

:popcorn

ILuvGurls
03-06-2007, 09:53 PM
damn, i wish you people would take down a pic when it blows the screen up like the one above..

it is a pain in the ass to scroll left to right.

mods can we get a little help

popperluv
03-06-2007, 10:33 PM
I wish people would use the PM function!

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 10:34 PM
I wish people would use the PM function! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: They want to create drama

Legend
03-06-2007, 10:35 PM
I wish people would use the PM function! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: They want to create drama

So do you to since you respond to them.

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 10:38 PM

So do you to since you respond to them. lol no if they are going to talk about me why not

TrueBeauty TS
03-06-2007, 11:47 PM
WOW! :shock:

RE: Suckseed

That was an amazingly quick shoot down!!! Not even off the runway yet.

Daaaayyyyyyymmmmmm

hwbs
03-06-2007, 11:56 PM
I wish people would use the PM function!

the best quote ive heard in some time....some people are just looking 4 too much HA face time...if U don't like what someone posts, don't click on the thread and respond....U are just encouraging by replying..let the threads fall to the bottom.