PDA

View Full Version : Playboy Channel

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 09:42 AM
Who watches Night Calls? I was watching the Night Calls rewind and they literally had an attractive guy on there with a one and a half inch penis..I thought that was a myth I never saw anything that small well on a man anyways

03-06-2007, 09:44 AM
One and a half inches? Why bother living? Just cut the balls off and dig a hole. That thing is a clitoris.

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 09:45 AM
One and a half inches? Why bother living? Just cut the balls off and dig a hole. That thing is a clitoris. He said he was proud of it and that woman find it cute and they even used a penis pump on him I love Jesse Jane she cracks me up

03-06-2007, 09:47 AM
One and a half inches? Why bother living? Just cut the balls off and dig a hole. That thing is a clitoris. He said he was proud of it and that woman find it cute and they even used a penis pump on him I love Jesse Jane she cracks me up

WTF? A penis pump that small? I'm thinking....

TJT
03-06-2007, 09:49 AM
I had a cousin who went maybe two-two and half inches erect. He tried to bail on a girlfriend who got pregnant saying his penis couldn't penetrate far enough to do the deed? He could and did as the blood test proved.

03-06-2007, 09:51 AM
I had a cousin who went maybe two-two and half inches erect. He tried to bail on a girlfriend who got pregnant saying his penis couldn't penetrate far enough to do the deed? He could and did as the blood test proved.

Sounds like he had some serious psychological issues, seriously.

TJT
BTW,the girls used to refer to it as "The Happy Gherkin".

MrsKellyPierce

WTF? A penis pump that small? I'm thinking.... well they got him up to 21/2 inches with the penis pump lol

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 09:52 AM
I had a cousin who went maybe two-two and half inches erect. He tried to bail on a girlfriend who got pregnant saying his penis couldn't penetrate far enough to do the deed? He could and did as the blood test proved. His penis was really that small omg I'd laugh my ass off if a guy pulled down his pants and expected to get on top of me :lol:

TJT
03-06-2007, 09:56 AM
We were the same age and spent a lot of time together as kids. I thought I had a huge dick until I got to junior high and gym class and found out I was about the same as the other guys?

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 10:07 AM
We were the same age and spent a lot of time together as kids. I thought I had a huge dick until I got to junior high and gym class and found out I was about the same as the other guys? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: awe what a let down huh lol

stillies77
03-06-2007, 03:50 PM
me and my friends prank called night calls once it was crazy...i was on the phone whispering what i was doing to myself and my friend pretended to be my dad and walked in on me and was like WHAT THE FUCK?! really loud in the background and slammed the door and goes quit wanking your ding dong what the hell did i tell you about that. then i started smacking my hands together and was like NO DAD OW! DAD then i acted like i was crying and hung up...you should have seen tera patricks face hahaha

mpcc2004
03-06-2007, 03:51 PM
thats hilarious

strokeitnow
03-06-2007, 04:50 PM
kelly, my information says your sportin 1.5 inches as well... any truth?

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 06:26 PM
me and my friends prank called night calls once it was crazy...i was on the phone whispering what i was doing to myself and my friend pretended to be my dad and walked in on me and was like WHAT THE FUCK?! really loud in the background and slammed the door and goes quit wanking your ding dong what the hell did i tell you about that. then i started smacking my hands together and was like NO DAD OW! DAD then i acted like i was crying and hung up...you should have seen tera patricks face hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 06:26 PM
kelly, my information says your sportin 1.5 inches as well... any truth? If I was it doesn't matter to me cause I plan on going post op