PDA

View Full Version : black/asian guys, how u feel about kellyshore statement

ghostly1
03-06-2007, 08:42 AM
that she haven't seen not 1 attractive black or asian guy

Legend
03-06-2007, 08:46 AM
Who cares kelly is just one girl i'm sure there are other girls who don't share her feelings about asain and black people.

Kriss
03-06-2007, 09:04 AM
that she haven't seen not 1 attractive black or asian guy

Me ain't not never done seen so not neither.

RangeHova
03-06-2007, 09:10 AM
Don't have a problem with it, that is her preference.

I think there lies hints of racism in the statement but I think hints of racism lay in us all, especially when it comes to people of color.

What, am I going to be mad because one random chick doesn't did me? Fuck it. No personal offense to Kelly but who the fuck is she that I would give a damn. NEXT!!!

a994
03-06-2007, 09:22 AM
Hey, if Kelly's not attracted to us black guys, that's her opinion and her choice. And her loss, IMHO.

03-06-2007, 09:23 AM
Hey, if Kelly's not attracted to us black guys, that's her opinion and her choice. And her loss, IMHO.

And that's some wise thinkin, my friend.

Kriss
03-06-2007, 09:30 AM
I think there lies hints of racism in the statement but I think hints of racism lay in us all, especially when it comes to people of color.

Awwwwwww shit, I can't keep my bloody mouth shut(wrist still?). Just everyone leave her alone on this one, it's up to her, you wanna bicker, do it with me , kelly has about 15 fights in other threads at any one time. SO i'll stir it up a bit, I for one like many types of girl, some more than others, I like white girls, latina girls, brown girls, whatever. I suppose I have a preference but it's really not an issue you can push people on. Iv'e seen it come up before "Why don't girls like me?" threads. It's their choice! I'm not 6' 6" so accept that not every girl is gonna dig me. I generally didn't fancy black girls but that has changed over time. Kelly may also aquire new tastes or preferences. We all have our own idea of what is or is not attractive, I like big tits so before the explosion in boob jobs(thank you god) almost all "asian" women were outside my twisted narrow perception of what constitutes beauty(and they are so beautiful). You cannot push people on this topic as there is no right or wrong answer. It is just like trying to corner someone over their sexuality.

RED = this statement is classic , are you david brent?

RangeHova
03-06-2007, 09:42 AM
So what Kriss, you don't think that there are a lot of people with negative feelings with people of color? Hell, you have people of color who are racist against thier own race.

I think we ALL prejudge others but people of color get it more than others.

For me the only racist hint that i saw was saying that she hasn't seen any Black or Asian guy attractive. When you have so many Blacks and Asians that don't look all that Black or Asian it would seem odd that none of them could be seen as phsically attractive. I might suspect that it had to do with things that had nothing to do with how they looked but how they were percieved because of thier race. That is racist. Again, I don't pretend that racism is some rare hateful thing. It is almost natural on some level.

Still, that alone is not enough for me to call her a racist or to even down her for her feelings. You like what you like. I can't fault her for that. Morfe power to the girl.

Fox
03-06-2007, 10:17 AM
I couldn't care less, really. She's one person out of 6 billion.

Kriss
03-06-2007, 10:18 AM
So what Kriss, you don't think that there are a lot of people with negative feelings with people of color? Hell, you have people of color who are racist against thier own race.

Not the issue or original question, and I guess this thread was not aimed at white guys like me. Also to be xtra clear, not racist, worked in 'black' music for years, many freinds, etc, etc. I only highligted that phase as it was mildly comical, as you were talking of racism, "ESPECIALLY when it comes to people of colour" which seemed odd to a grammer pedant like me.Surely any debate on Racism applys to specifically colour unless you take 'colour' to mean to black or of african origin. Its a small point, I guess to some people the term 'of colour'(I hardly hear this in u.k.) means black or at least a well defined spectrum of darkness. I only found it amusing in that context, like saying sexuality is important , especially to humans or something. No offence meant. The term used was not my reason for posting(do i ever need one?), I just wanted to say "it's her perogative dude". "I have narrow tastes too." I can't fathom WHY I like certain types of girl racially, Darwinism would suggest that my ideal mate to blend genetic material with would be pretty damn opposite to me. To follow natural selection it would be dumb to breed with a another red haired or ginger human, surely I should invest my pollen with some latina or african seeds and produce offspring rich in melanin(skin pigment(colour)) to build up resistance to increasing sunlight strengths.

And girls, On the topic of racial preferences, Dutch guys are some Tall Ass M*th*rf*ck*rs! personally I think it is evolution's way of anticipating the impending great ice melt so they will at least have thier heads above water when the Netherlands are flooded and the waters rise by 3 metres.

werwt22
03-06-2007, 06:18 PM
LOL I noticed the same. I understand people have preferences but it was funny when she picked the Billy Bob Thornton guy over some of the others. I'm like wow man, come on...Are you serious? LOL But hey....no skin off my back. If thats her choice, as long as she's not disrespectful in saying so, then I have no problem with it.

francisfkudrow
03-06-2007, 06:39 PM
Well around here many girls (including many white girls) say they've never seen an attractive white guy. Are they racist?

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 06:46 PM
Well around here many girls (including many white girls) say they've never seen an attractive white guy. Are they racist? Nope not at all it's a preference of what you are attracted to. Now if I was saying ewww or gross or I wouldn't be friends with one then yes I'd consider myself a racist. But I have a lot of friends from every race, and when I used to do shows back in the day my drag mother was a black Chanel Carrington and the rest of her family was. I was the only light complected one I am far from racist, just not attracted.

Luna555
03-06-2007, 06:55 PM
Well around here many girls (including many white girls) say they've never seen an attractive white guy. Are they racist? Nope not at all it's a preference of what you are attracted to. Now if I was saying ewww or gross or I wouldn't be friends with one then yes I'd consider myself a racist. But I have a lot of friends from every race, and when I used to do shows back in the day my drag mother was a black Chanel Carrington and the rest of her family was. I was the only light complected one I am far from racist, just not attracted.

I agree, I dont think its racist at all. Everyone has prefferences, Im actually mostly attracted to white guys and Im hispanic. Its just what i find attractive. Plyus its also about certain culture differences. Sure there have been black, hispanic, and asian, etc. guys that i have found very attractive. Every finds certain people more attractive than others. Its like a hair color thing. Some guys only like brunettes while other only like blonds only.

SnowJ
03-06-2007, 07:20 PM
Who cares? I don't find her attractive either. I'm pretty sure they're are a lot of people of all races that don't find her attractive.

It's all about preferences. Black and Asian men don't do it for her, and she don't do it for some white, asian, latino, or black men.

Quinn
03-06-2007, 07:56 PM
With all due respect to the posters who feel differently, I think this is a non-issue. As has been previously noted, there have been women on here who don’t have any interest in dating white guys. Some women only like tall guys, while others prefer short muscular types.

Personally, I don’t find blondes attractive. Seriously, if I see one or two a year that are attractive enough to fuck, from my perspective, that’s a lot. So what! Bottom line: People can’t control what type of person they are attracted to.

-Quinn

south ov da border
03-06-2007, 09:11 PM
there's no issue here, people like what they like, who am I to tell them differently. I'm Black and it doesn't bother me. Should it? I mean it's nothing personal, so what's the big deal???

chefmike
03-06-2007, 11:46 PM
I would never consider dating a midget...

So there...I've said it.

fitz207
03-06-2007, 11:57 PM
This Kelly Shore dude is really making a lot of friends here, isn't he? LOL LOL!!

MrsKellyPierce
03-07-2007, 12:01 AM
This Kelly Shore dude is really making a lot of friends here, isn't he? LOL LOL!! dude? I'm a girl thank you

fitz207
03-07-2007, 12:03 AM
This Kelly Shore dude is really making a lot of friends here, isn't he? LOL LOL!! dude? I'm a girl thank you
I'm just fooling with you. :D

tsntx
03-07-2007, 12:17 AM
its just a personal preferance i dont think it has anything to do w/ "racism" per say... let it go

gjamestgirlfan
03-07-2007, 12:26 AM
Come on Kelly doesnt seem that, she does seem to get a bit of criticism but what i see she is a decent girl and worried about putting foot in it and sometimes that makes you say things that can be perceived in other ways, so can most things in life, she is decent girl who is in this forum like us all for a reason, i think most of you when think about this that kelly didnt mean it way read, she just saying her preference eg what about the poll what ethnic group you prefer most, and percentages done up, is that racist no. Its all of our preferences like some of us like blonde hair, some prefer legs over arse, etc etc.

ILuvGurls
03-07-2007, 03:08 AM
its just a personal preferance i dont think it has anything to do w/ "racism" per say... let it go

a voice of reason.

BlackAdder
03-07-2007, 03:34 AM
Who or what you will and wont fuck is ENTIRELY up to the individual..

For the record, Id date a midget. But only if she was hot.

MrsKellyPierce
03-07-2007, 03:36 AM
Who or what you will and wont fuck is ENTIRELY up to the individual..

For the record, Id date a midget. But only if she was hot. Tiny penis?

ezed
03-07-2007, 06:16 AM

So there...I've said it.

Even if they had a flat head with a coaster?

the Adrienne Barbeaubot
03-07-2007, 06:48 AM
Hey! Bridget the Midget is hot.I got nothin' against her just cause she's short.

the Adrienne Barbeaubot
03-07-2007, 06:51 AM
That's a good one ezed. :lol: :lol: :lol:

cheez
03-07-2007, 07:57 AM
well I didn't find the original comment so I'm not sure. If she said she's never found a black or Asian man attractive, that's fine. Wholly her business. Couldn't care less
If she said she's never seen an attractive black or Asian man, I would find that a little ridiculous and showing some bias.
I don't find men attractive, but I can see where women find Brad Pitt or George Clooney attractive. I can say I've seen an attractive man, but I don't find them attractive.
If you can't occasionally objectively look at people beyond your own tastes and preference then I do think that's some bias.
And here's an example--let's say there's a beauty pageant and your two contestants are Roseanne Barr and Tyra Banks.
Objectively if you judge based on criteria such as body shape and facial symmetry of features, you would have to find in favor of Tyra. Forget personal preference-- if you judging by the standards pagents employ, Tyra wins hands down.
But if you can't find a black person attractive no matter what, even regardless of your own personal taste and objectively, then she wouldn't win.
And that would be an obvious case where bias has caused a judgment which makes no sense.
So if that's the case, then I don't get it. But if Kelly just doesn't find black men or Asian men to her liking, then whoop de doo, don't care...

francisfkudrow
03-07-2007, 08:09 AM

So there...I've said it.

How about the midget girl on The Amazing Race? I'd do her.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y238/avrilfreak17/hero.jpg

hentai_ninja
03-07-2007, 08:15 AM
I could care less if Kelly would want to fuck with an Asian guy but...I do care what tsntx preference are,shes more gourgeous. =)

MrsKellyPierce
03-07-2007, 08:23 AM
Again this stupid thread was taken out of context what I said and he twisted it..this isn't even the original thread..people replied in this thread cause it had drama! Intwined in it

chefmike
03-07-2007, 08:41 PM

So there...I've said it.

If she could also take her teeth out I would reconsider.

gjamestgirlfan
03-08-2007, 12:06 AM
Your right Bridget the midget is hot, i would defo date her, she is gorgeous and sooo cute, i do side towards girls in this forum in ideal world someone like meghan, nerferterti, chastity, yasmin, be ideal heh but id also love to date Bridget the midget she is gorgeous

ezed
03-08-2007, 06:32 AM

So there...I've said it.

How about the midget girl on The Amazing Race? I'd do her.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y238/avrilfreak17/hero.jpg

She'd have to shave the top of her head.

ezed
03-08-2007, 06:34 AM

So there...I've said it.

If she could also take her teeth out I would reconsider.

Now you're talking. ( or mumbling hmmm hmmm gurgle gurgle)

Solitary Brother
03-08-2007, 06:44 AM
By the way kelly is very CUNT!
Anyways.....there are tons of white GIRLS out here who love black guys so its not a problem.
The drunk I work with is white and has a black girlfriend.
Ive never meet a white chick who said she wouldnt date a black guy.....or me......ha ha.
I think its healthy that some people date exclusively in their own race.
DONT WORRY BE HAPPY!!

vamxcore
03-09-2007, 12:03 AM
fuck kelly whore!
I'll put hot sauce on my condom and fuck that bitch in tha ass. :twisted: