PDA

View Full Version : Why is it

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 07:47 AM
Racist if you aren't attracted to a certain race?

It's just like not being into guys sexually or girls sexually or transexuals sexually in my opinion

TJT
03-06-2007, 07:51 AM
I dunno,breathing is my only requirement.

Kriss
03-06-2007, 07:51 AM
:|

ghostly1
03-06-2007, 07:52 AM
bcuz it is racist, thats y!!!! not only racist, but ignorance, and it only prove that the u.s. have a long way to go. and out of curiosity which race or nationality don't u like???

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 07:52 AM
It is not.

Is it sexist if you aren't attracted to a certain sex? well I just got called a racist and bitched out lol

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 07:53 AM
bcuz it is racist, thats y!!!! not only racist, but ignorance, and it only prove that the u.s. have a long way to go. and out of curiosity which race or nationality don't u like??? Tell me how it is racist...I am not physically attracted that is All it's not about them as a person. I go for a certain type. And they don't fit my type just like most guys don't fit my type it's not racist at all.

Legend
03-06-2007, 07:55 AM

ghostly1
03-06-2007, 07:56 AM
like u said, u said race, and not gender. so which race is it??

franks
Racist if you aren't attracted to a certain race?

It's just like not being into guys sexually or girls sexually or transexuals sexually in my opinion

it's not.

ghostly1
beautiful people come n every race, color, gender, etc

03-06-2007, 08:00 AM
What are they gonna do next? Make not-dating-a-certain-race a hate crime? LMAO. Probably will, but not under a Republican administration.

muhmuh
03-06-2007, 08:06 AM
bcuz it is racist, thats y!!!! not only racist, but ignorance, and it only prove that the u.s. have a long way to go. and out of curiosity which race or nationality don't u like???

rubbish

edit: yay hunkys finally figured out how to edit pics

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 08:08 AM
like u said, u said race, and not gender. so which race is it?? It doesn't matter what race it is................and I was comparing it to gender as a PREFERENCE...Just like some people aren't attracted to Blondes and some people aren't attracted to brunettes. It's not hard to understand it's a preference there is nothing racist about it.

And I never said there isn't beautiful people from every race, however would I personally date them if I am not attracted to them NO

ghostly1
03-06-2007, 08:08 AM
not datin a race but hatin a race, cuz of skin color.

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 08:10 AM
not datin a race but hatin a race, cuz of skin color. WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET HATE out of anything I just said..I said why is it racist to not be ATTRACTED to a certain race

ghostly1
03-06-2007, 08:10 AM
y doesn't it matter what race it is? i think that should work both ways............ don't u?

ghostly1
03-06-2007, 08:11 AM
i was referrin to tfan, when he mentioned hate crime

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 08:12 AM
y doesn't it matter what race it is? i think that should work both ways............ don't u? No I don't I have a certain thing I'm attracted to

I like pretty boys that look like A&F models with green eyes tan bodies yadda yadda and lots of guys don't fit that description so is that RACIST?

ghostly1
03-06-2007, 08:16 AM
so based on clothing u like an individual? let me apologize thats not racist, thats materialistic. my mistake

scroller
03-06-2007, 08:18 AM
I must admit, skin color is a lot like hair color for me. Some push my buttons more than others.

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 08:20 AM
so based on clothing u like an individual? let me apologize thats not racist, thats materialistic. my mistake NO I WAS GIVING YOU A VISUAL not clothing think the models my god!

ghostly1
03-06-2007, 08:21 AM
oh so white guys, ok u should of just said that. so that mean your not attracted to black guys, mexican guys, asian guys, etc.... right??

truplaya4real
03-06-2007, 08:24 AM
Does anyone really care about this fake pic using attention whore with no life any more?

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 08:25 AM
oh so white guys, ok u should of just said that. so that mean your not attracted to black guys, mexican guys, asian guys, etc.... right?? No I date Latino men as long as they cirumsized

muhmuh
03-06-2007, 08:25 AM
Does anyone really care about this fake pic using attention whore with no life any more?

does anyone really care about a guy whos got nothing to post other than the same thing over and over again?

ghostly1
03-06-2007, 08:26 AM
i agree with u truplaya4real,

ghostly1
03-06-2007, 08:27 AM
ooooooooooooo so its black guys and asians. hmmmmm, i wonder how all the black guys and asian guys on here feel about that. speak out

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 08:27 AM
i agree with u truplaya4real, You obviously care cracka or you wouldn't be going on so incessantly

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 08:28 AM
ooooooooooooo so its black guys and asians. hmmmmm, i wonder how all the black guys and asian guys on here feel about that. speak out I just never found one attractive...sorry lol :roll:

Legend
03-06-2007, 08:29 AM
ooooooooooooo so its black guys and asians. hmmmmm, i wonder how all the black guys and asian guys on here feel about that. speak out I just never found one attractive...sorry lol :roll:

Nevermind that answer my question i asked earlier.

ghostly1
03-06-2007, 08:30 AM
i was goin on bcuz that is ignorance, and i wanted to kno which particular race u was ignorant towards. and now i kno

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 08:34 AM
i was goin on bcuz that is ignorance, and i wanted to kno which particular race u was ignorant towards. and now i kno But I find black woman and asian woman attractive so now what?

ghostly1
03-06-2007, 08:36 AM
so now u r a sexist and a racist lmao

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 08:37 AM
so now u r a sexist and a racist lmao whatever cracka

03-06-2007, 08:37 AM
y doesn't it matter what race it is? i think that should work both ways............ don't u?

You can think that but don't expect me to and don't expect the laws to enforce those thoughts, either. It's thought policing bullshit.

ghostly1
03-06-2007, 08:40 AM
whateva myspace picture theif, attentionwhore, closet sexist/racist i'm done. its time 4 the ghost to leave. my job here has been done, exposin those who hate on others

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 08:42 AM
whateva myspace picture theif, attentionwhore, closet sexist/racist i'm done. its time 4 the ghost to leave. my job here has been done, exposin those who hate on others lol uhuh

03-06-2007, 08:50 AM
whateva myspace picture theif, attentionwhore, closet sexist/racist i'm done. its time 4 the ghost to leave. my job here has been done, exposin those who hate on others

ghostly1
03-06-2007, 08:51 AM
that look like the guy off the quaker oates box, or ben franklin

stillies77
03-06-2007, 08:51 AM
that look like...

he looka like a man!

ghostly1
03-06-2007, 08:52 AM
and kelly yo myspace pic and the pic on here r totally different females, both whom r not u. esp when compared to all your other pics. pfoof.........

03-06-2007, 08:52 AM
that look like the guy off the quaker oates box, or ben franklin

I thought you were leaving.

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 08:55 AM
and kelly yo myspace pic and the pic on here r totally different females, both whom r not u. esp when compared to all your other pics. pfoof......... My myspace pic is a modeling picture where I am wearing fake eyelashes had my make up done by a professional make up artist posed with my eyes closed and enhanced

The car picture is a side view digital and I can post other digital pictures of me comparing my nose and my side to that picture you dorkus shmorkus

truplaya4real
03-06-2007, 08:59 AM
and kelly yo myspace pic and the pic on here r totally different females, both whom r not u. esp when compared to all your other pics. pfoof.........

Bwahahaha busted. She keeps insting it's her, but anyone with 2 eyes can clearly decipher it's two different people

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 09:00 AM

Bwahahaha busted. She keeps insting it's her, but anyone with 2 eyes can clearly decipher it's two different people One is a doctord up pic and the other I am wearing glasses far away omg you are so stupid
And again let me point out my flaws

LOOK AT MY HIPS DO YOU SEE THE INDENTIONS ON THE SIDES MANLY THE V THING
LOOK AT MY SHOULDERS AND MY ARMS NOT EXACTLY THE MOST FEMININE THING IN MY OPINION
ALSO LOOK AT MY BOOBS LOL
and my NON EXSISTANT UPPER LIP LETS NOT FORGET THAT LOL
Truplay4life and ghost are two YBX people ya'll lol

NOT TO MENTION LIZ BELCHER IS MY FRIEND IN THE PIC FROM LOUISVILLE YOU CAN TALK TO HER IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOU CRACKA SHE IS ON MYSPACE AND FACEBOOK WITH TONS OF PEOPLE THAT KNOW HER IN PERSON.

Kriss
03-06-2007, 09:02 AM
:|

truplaya4real
03-06-2007, 09:04 AM
Whateva. I'm giving you the attention you crave by reponding to you. You don't deserve the satisfaction, you useless bitch. You're on this forum 24/7. You contribute nothing worth while to this forum except mindless insipid threads. I'm sure the TS's who promote their wares aren't too happy to see their theads getting bumped out of the way to make room for your pointless gaggle.

Next!

:arrow:

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 09:05 AM
Whateva. I'm giving you the attention you crave by reponding to you. You don't deserve the satisfaction, you useless bitch. You're on this forum 24/7. You contribute nothing worth while to this forum except mindless insipid threads. I'm sure the TS's who promote their wares aren't too happy to see their theads getting bumped out of the way to make room for your pointless gaggle.

Next!

:arrow: Sure Chelle

03-06-2007, 09:06 AM
I thought you were leaving.

No, just swapping to another masquerade profile reserved for sniping?

Good call. lol

TJT
03-06-2007, 09:10 AM
Lot's of Belcher's in Louisville. She may not be so full of BS.

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 09:12 AM
Lot's of Belcher's in Louisville. She may not be so full of BS. Her Aunts a teacher

muhmuh
03-06-2007, 09:20 AM

Next!

ahhh i cant wait for the answer... so tell me what are those amazing contributions you bring to the table?

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 09:21 AM

Next!

ahhh i cant wait for the answer... so tell me what are those amazing contributions you bring to the table? That person is Kimmy from youbeenx

muhmuh
03-06-2007, 09:26 AM
That person is Kimmy from youbeenx

should that name or that site ring any bells? it just doesnt for me

TJT
03-06-2007, 09:29 AM
You can't throw a rock in N.KY. without hitting a Belcher.

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 09:35 AM
You can't throw a rock in N.KY. without hitting a Belcher. Lol so true

Here's her myspace she said I could give it out

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=105649137

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 10:36 AM
if you weren't so fucking shallow and pathetic you wouldn't let some stupid fuck who calls you racist cos you don't like black guys or Asian guys get to you. lmao

mpcc2004
03-06-2007, 03:40 PM
Lets put this debate to rest. Below is the definition of racist. Clearly not being physically attraccted to any race would not qualify. It is no different than not being attracted to overweight women or short men for example.

rac·ism /ˈreɪsɪzəm/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[rey-siz-uhm] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun 1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

MrsKellyPierce
03-07-2007, 08:25 AM
THIS IS THE ORIGINAL THREAD!

JANIRA
03-07-2007, 09:13 AM
ITS NOT RACIEST , ITS CALLED PREFERANCE!

hwbs
03-07-2007, 11:36 AM
its really called ,please resize your fucking avatars...its not rocket science

MrsKellyPierce
03-07-2007, 11:37 AM
its really called ,please resize your fucking avatars...its not rocket science photobucket is down lol I can't right now

LG
03-07-2007, 11:42 AM
its really called ,please resize your fucking avatars...its not rocket science
:lol:

You know what? I can do quadratic equations in my head but I can't programme my VCR or work my car stereo.

Some people just aren't very good with PCs. Then again, I like to think my avatar is just about perfect...

hwbs
03-07-2007, 11:43 AM
u can resize it on your pc...then post it here in a thread.right click the pic (properties) and copy the url for your profile....voila !!!!! :lol:

ps.... its not directed just at u

MrsKellyPierce
03-07-2007, 11:43 AM
u can resize it on your pc...then post it here in a thread.right click the pic (properties) and copy the url for your profile....voila !!!!! :lol: I don't know how to do that the resizing stuff with out photobucket

passionatelover
03-07-2007, 11:50 AM
or just pick one small fucking avatar and stop being a child and changing them more times then you change your fucking undies.

or instead of posting mindless bimbo jibberish, you could just fucking google.
http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&q=free+image+resizer&btnG=Search&meta=

LG
03-07-2007, 11:50 AM
I don't know how to do that the resizing stuff with out photobucket

Kelly, just open the image up in an editing program (even Paint will do). If you're using Paint, go to the toolbar above the picture and choose Image->Stretch/Skew and then define change Vertical and Horizontal to 60% or whatever. In Microsoft Photoeditor choose Image-> Resize. You don't need complicated software.

Then just post it somewhere in a thread and choose the image's URL as your new avatar.
:)

spedius
03-07-2007, 11:59 AM

Hi all,

Here you go Kelly. :smile:

Spedius

MrsKellyPierce
03-07-2007, 12:02 PM

Hi all,

Here you go Kelly. :smile:

Spedius thanks

lights
03-08-2007, 02:55 AM
bcuz it is racist, thats y!!!! not only racist, but ignorance, and it only prove that the u.s. have a long way to go. and out of curiosity which race or nationality don't u like??? Tell me how it is racist...I am not physically attracted that is All it's not about them as a person. I go for a certain type. And they don't fit my type just like most guys don't fit my type it's not racist at all.

I think he's just being an asshole. Ignore him cutie