PDA

View Full Version : This is so wrong!!!!!

blackmagic
03-06-2007, 06:18 AM
Uncle Teaching 2 & 5-Year-Old Nephews to Smoke Pot

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPgKZOfG89Q

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Legend
03-06-2007, 06:26 AM
All those losers need to be jailed and fined heavily,no wonder society is so f**ked up.

Kriss
03-06-2007, 06:58 AM
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Pretty fucked up stuff. Does beg the question, is this 'news'?. I mean it's shocking and everything and totally wrong, I never let my kids smoke pot until they are at least old enough to be sent out shoplifting and pocket-picking so they can pay for their own doobie! Also disturbing is the fact that this abuse is cynically broadcast as reportage, with a guy 'LIVE' at the (long vacated) scene of the crime, well outside anyhow, as if it is a murder.
Why isn't there an emoticon for a guy stirring up a bucket of shit?

Kramer
03-06-2007, 07:05 AM
its the whole "culture" thing. 8)

Legend
03-06-2007, 08:06 AM
its the whole "culture" thing. 8)

LOL its so easy to blame it on pop culture i don't think anyone would support that bs.

blackmagic
03-06-2007, 08:14 AM

Pretty fucked up stuff. Does beg the question, is this 'news'?. I mean it's shocking and everything and totally wrong, I never let my kids smoke pot until they are at least old enough to be sent out shoplifting and pocket-picking so they can pay for their own doobie! Also disturbing is the fact that this abuse is cynically broadcast as reportage, with a guy 'LIVE' at the (long vacated) scene of the crime, well outside anyhow, as if it is a murder.
Why isn't there an emoticon for a guy stirring up a bucket of shit?

lol because weed is a narcotic that people will abuse for the soul purpose of getting high but when kids do it its not ordinary, its not to interesting when your stiring shit in a bucket lol

fitz207
03-06-2007, 08:17 AM
Stupid and dumb. Ghetto hip-hop crap.

TJT
03-06-2007, 08:30 AM
You used to see it a lot w/ Hippy families back in the 60's/70's. It's nothing new.

03-06-2007, 08:38 AM
You used to see it a lot w/ Hippy families back in the 60's/70's. It's nothing new.

Fucking liberals.

TJT
03-06-2007, 08:42 AM
A lot of 'em became Republicans when they had to get jobs. It's funny to see them now when you remember them then

03-06-2007, 08:47 AM
What's the old saying?

"A Republican is a liberal who was mugged by reality"?

:lol:

Kriss
03-06-2007, 08:52 AM
but when kids do it its not ordinary, its not to interesting when your stiring shit in a bucket lol

I should be clear, You are right it is not ordinary, the footage is shocking and I guess the sensational representation of the "report" is not a good excuse for me to start a news+media=propaganda rant. Go to rural Jamaica and it is not uncommon for 5 year old kids to smoke and even work with ganga (in kingston life expectancy for ghetto males ain't much over 25). Am I stirring more shit? 5,10,even 15 is too young, ideally humans would never feel like getting totally munted to enjoy life. But why did you post the link on this site? I know of dozens of '420' forums where it would be a more appropriate topic.

blackmagic
03-06-2007, 09:12 AM
But why did you post the link on this site? I know of dozens of '420' forums where it would be a more appropriate topic.

lol, its a general discusion take a look at the board, theres everything ranging from myspace, to politics to almost anything, besides that you eventually get "burnt out" on shemale stuff, but its always good to see the forum having diffrent subjects.