PDA

View Full Version : Ann Coulter puts a PWN on JOHN EDWARDS: FAGGOT

03-06-2007, 01:36 AM
For you viewing enjoyment. Watch a great woman tell it like it is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxgVuB3TyaU

White_Male_Canada
03-06-2007, 01:44 AM
Ann tosses out a jab at the left and what do they do? Twist it beyond reason and claim she`s some sort of homophobe.

Her point was that using speech deemed sinfull by the left will get you into therapy for thought crimes. In referencing Isaiah Washington of Grey`s Anatomy and combining it with the Breck girl`s poofy-ness she succeeded in mocking the left, made them go ballistic and had a laugh at Edwards to boot.

http://cbs2.com/local/local_story_024162535.html

03-06-2007, 01:52 AM
Yep. And what's even funnier is I can smell vestboy and Sheepmike on their way to this thread with the usual "Ann Coulter is a tranny" bullshit.

Notice the double standard? They've been questioning Coulters gender and sexualityfor years now and that's ok. But let Coulter fire back and they go into limp-wristed hysterics. LMAO

specialk
03-06-2007, 02:00 AM
Yep. And what's even funnier is I can smell vestboy and Sheepmike on their way to this thread with the usual "Ann Coulter is a tranny" bullshit.

Notice the double standard? They've been questioning Coulters gender and sexualityfor years now and that's ok. But let Coulter fire back and they go into limp-wristed hysterics. LMAO

I'll go one better Tfool :P Hate to dissapoint :wink:

03-06-2007, 02:06 AM
Looks like the photobucket doesn't like your avatar, purpletieboy. Why don't you post your "look at the 40 year old lipsync and air-guitar to Zepplin" pic while we're still on the subject of funny pics.

White_Male_Canada
03-06-2007, 02:08 AM
" I Feel Pretty !"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AE847UXu3Q

03-06-2007, 02:14 AM
LMAO.

specialk
03-06-2007, 02:15 AM
Looks like the photobucket doesn't like your avatar, purpletieboy. Why don't you post your "look at the 40 year old lipsync and air-guitar to Zepplin" pic while we're still on the subject of funny pics.

another faceless cockbandit.........A TFag at that :P

03-06-2007, 02:17 AM
Be a sport! Post the pic for shits and giggles!

White_Male_Canada
03-06-2007, 02:38 AM
LMAO.

FYI: Johnny is a medium, a channeler. He can talk to dead people. But only in court cases where he has a vested interest, like money.

And now Edwards campaign manager David Bonior is using Coulter to try raise funds. Why not, he`s done worse :

Having raised, banked and retained $1,000 from Abdurahman Alamoudi and $3,200 from Sami and Nahla Al-Arian, Bonior has allowed supporters and promoters of terrorist organizations to further his political career. And what kind of politics is that?...Abdurahman Alamoudi, a founder of the American Muslim Council who has found his way to White House events in the wake of Sept. 11, first came to the general public's attention during the 2000 election cycle. That was when both Hillary Rodham Clinton and George W. Bush returned campaign contributions Alamoudi had made to their respective campaigns after Alamoudi's leading, cheering role at a veritable pep rally for the terrorist groups Hamas and Hezbollah became news

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/0102/west012302.asp

specialk
03-06-2007, 02:42 AM

OK if you insist :P

03-06-2007, 03:00 AM

OK if you insist :P

We're waiting!

trish
03-06-2007, 05:47 AM
Ann Coulter, Ann Coulter....oh yeah...i know who that is...that guy has one hell of an adam's apple, doesn't he.

03-06-2007, 06:02 AM
Ann Coulter, Ann Coulter....oh yeah...i know who that is...that guy has one hell of an adam's apple, doesn't he.

Classic example of liberal double standards

trish
03-06-2007, 07:22 AM
no double standards here...i'm just saying, mmeeeeoooowwww! he really needs to get it shaved.

03-06-2007, 07:42 AM
Now you're projecting.

TJT
03-06-2007, 08:02 AM
Annie came back out of hiding after getting humiliated on "The Nation" a year ago? That woman is dumber than a stump.

North_of_60
03-06-2007, 04:21 PM
Dry as a bone...

qeuqheeg222
03-06-2007, 08:09 PM
yeah i dont really like her method of provoking spectacle in order to sell more of her books but you know at least she had the balls to go where no one in the right has gone yet-hittin at the one pres.candidate they really fear the most-you republicans know how much a lot of people have a love or hate of hillary and she does come across as very timely and phony(see her yesterday in selma!)she should stay a senator for life like strom thurmond or ted kennedy......obama..i dont think it will happen this go round brah...but edwards a good ol southrin boy with a southrin accent, now if he could just stay away from gun control and the west and south could be won again!!!

chefmike
03-06-2007, 11:30 PM
BWAAAAHAAAHAAHAA!!!

Jamie Michelle
03-07-2007, 03:16 AM
For you viewing enjoyment. Watch a great woman tell it like it is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxgVuB3TyaU

Your submission of this is truly ironic. Everyone posting here is a faggot, unless they happen to be a genetic woman. But I haven't seen very many of them around these parts.

The non-trannies come here to get off on cocks, balls and genetic-male ass. And the trannies either come here for the same reason or for attention from those getting off on that (whether personal attention or commercial attention).

Legend
03-07-2007, 01:19 PM
She didn't pwn shit she is making her own party look stupid, why do they keep asking that nutso to give speeches.

LG
03-07-2007, 02:04 PM
Ann Coulter is off her tits and always has been. If you neocon dweebs had any sense, you'd see Coulter for the embarassment she is. Frankly, she is nothing but a whining piece of shit with no real sense of humour. The hatred she spews out is intolerable- Coulter is nothing but a boiling, steaming pus of nastiness. She attacks without mercy but also without logic.

Words of advice to Ms Coulter:

1. Go see a shrink about your 'issues'.
2. Force yourself to read Al Franken and Michael Moore while nodding constantly and shouting "He's right! My God, he's so right" after every paragraph, then work yourself to a trance while watching 'The Motorcycle Diaries" and saying "Liberals good. Right wingers bad' a thousand times.
3. Take out some time to watch a few decent stand up comedians, read some Dave Barry or Woody Allen so that you can digest the fact that your 'caustic' quips you make in your writings and speeches aren't really that funny at all, and read some PJ O' Rourke to that how a right winger can write a humorous and likeable, though politically driven book that will still get laughs from liberals who might disagree with most of what he adheres to.
4. Next sign a declaration to never write a book again, unless it's a children's book about how to make sculptures out of garbage or how to make origami birds, or unless you get a frontal lobotomy first.

Here some real quotes by Ann Coulter, along with some comments of mine.

She seems to seriously think that killing civilians in war is a good idea and thinks that the US has the right to impose its religion on others
"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war."

In this one she quite simply has no idea what she is talking about:
"Liberals become indignant when you question their patriotism, but simultaneously work overtime to give terrorists a cushion for the next attack and laugh at dumb Americans who love their country and hate the enemy."

She seems to have a rabid hatred of what she considers the liberal press:
"My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."

She has only a very basic undertstanding of the Bible and an even weaker grasp on ecology:
COULTER: I take the biblical idea. God gave us the earth.
PETER FENN (Democratic strategist): Oh, OK.
COULTER: We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees.
FENN: This is a great idea.
COULTER: God says, "Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours."
FENN: Terrific. We're Americans, so we should consume as much of the earth's resources...
COULTER: Yes! Yes.
FENN: ... as fast as we possibly can.
COULTER: As opposed to living like the Indians.

She should've listened to more Marvin Gaye in her youth ('War is not the answer, only love can conquer hate'):
"(Sheryl) Crow explained that the 'best way to solve problems is to not have enemies.' War solves that problem too: We won't have any enemies because we're going to kill them. Crow warned of 'huge karmic retributions that will follow.' She seemed not to understand that America going to war is huge karmic retribution. They killed three thousand Americans and now they're going to die."

She thinks that everyone who doesn't share her views is evil or stupid:
"There are a lot of bad republicans; there are no good democrats."
"Liberal soccer moms are precisely as likely to receive anthrax in the mail as to develop a capacity for linear thinking. "
"Whether they are defending the Soviet Union or bleating for Saddam Hussein, liberals are always against America. They are either traitors or idiots, and on the matter of America's self-preservation, the difference is irrelevant. "

She compares a man who plotted to kill thousands with liberals, as if she'd like to see Kent State happening all over again:
"When contemplating college liberals, you really regret once again that John Walker is not getting the death penalty. We need to execute people like John Walker in order to physically intimidate liberals, by making them realize that they can be killed, too. Otherwise, they will turn out to be outright traitors."

and some more....
"People like you caused us to lose that war." (yelled at a disabled Vietnam Vet)

On Princess Diana's death: "Her children knew she's sleeping with all these men. That just seems to me, it's the definition of 'not a good mother.' ... Is everyone just saying here that it's okay to ostentatiously have premarital sex in front of your children?"..."[Diana is] an ordinary and pathetic and confessional - I've never had bulimia! I've never had an affair! I've never had a divorce! So I don't think she's better than I am."

"I have to say I'm all for public flogging. One type of criminal that a public humiliation might work particularly well with are the juvenile delinquents, a lot of whom consider it a badge of honor to be sent to juvenile detention. And it might not be such a cool thing in the 'hood to be flogged publicly." from MSNBC 3/22/97

"My libertarian friends are probably getting a little upset now but I think that's because they never appreciate the benefits of local fascism." MSNBC 2/8/97

http://www.harpercollins.com/harperimages/isbn/large/9/9780061243509.jpg
http://cagle.msnbc.com/news/AnnCoulter/images/sack.jpg

olite71
03-08-2007, 07:09 AM
Nobody with brains or without an agenda left or right takes ann coulter seriously...If you spend any time defending her or even thinking about her, you either 1. have no brains, and/or 2. have an agenda to mainly stir the pot.

There is nothing to see here---move on.

qeuqheeg222
03-08-2007, 11:26 AM
she is concerned with book sales....

ts_lover769
03-10-2007, 04:53 AM
Here are a few observations about Ann Coulter that really make me ask several question. Firstly, she has the largest Adams Apples of any GG I've ever seen in my entire life! Secondly, she really has some large hands!! Thirdly, her voice is also quite low and raspy. So my main question is does anyone else think that she is a (either pre or post op) TS? Regardless, she does seem to have a (figurative) hard-on about homosexuality, which brings to mine the (paraphrased) quote; "She doth protest too much". Wonder if she is a lesbian? If either case is true, it would be a shame since that would indicate that she were consumed with self-loathing and hatred! Even if she is a GG and a heterosexual, it is still obvious that she is consumed by anger, hatred and self-loathing and in the end a truly ignorant individual. Think about it this way, if America were to become a society that her rhetoric seems to endorse everyone associated with this community and any other that wasn't deemed appropriate and wholesome would end up in camps!

fueljunky0
03-10-2007, 01:27 PM
God damn that soulless bi||h! Here I am a moderate Republican much like my governor trying to meet people in the middle and have an America where everyone can live happily and she goes off and enforces the stereotypical Republican which makes my life that much harder. To me she is just as bad as Michael Moore and those Hollywood libtards! Meet in the middle people cause staying to one side just divides this nation and makes it weaker

SarahG
03-11-2007, 08:37 PM
Coulter... Moore... take your pick, why do these talking heads get half the buzz that they do?

Does anyone honestly take either of these two clowns seriously?

I guess as entertainers they must be onto something... the sad part is that it works.

Didn't Coulter get in some kind of legal trouble last election for something like election fraud? Seem to recall she tried to vote in some town she didn't reside in... I heard about it a few times but nothing since. Must have been side tracked by bigger stories like that diaper wearing astronaut.