PDA

View Full Version : Disturbing New South America Trend - TS

Vicki Richter
03-05-2007, 10:17 PM
Apparently one of the new trends in South America / Brazil is to surgically get colostomy bags so the ass can only be used for sex. When I heard this I found it very disturbing, but I guess it makes sense. Then, outside of douching, it would be a lot more like a pussy. The surgery is available for $1500 in Brazil so it is much more affordable that full SRS and then the girls don't have to lose their moneymakers.

Realgirls4me
03-05-2007, 10:20 PM
Whaaaaaa ???

Let me think about that for a while.

FiremanforTS
03-05-2007, 10:24 PM
As a paramedic I have taken care of a few old folks with the bag. It's something noone should ever want for any reason. :oops:

Gross.

Bryan

MonsieurValentine
03-05-2007, 10:31 PM
unfortunately, as cosmetic surgery becomes more accessible to all, people no longer have to accept nature's imperfections. it's really symbolic of the 'quick fix' society we live in.

so at what point, how much responsibility should the medical community be held accountable for? its incredibly sad to think that people are so full of self-loathing that they would go to such lengths to be `perfect'.

MDinMD
03-05-2007, 10:32 PM
I suspect that the reversibility of this operation is an open question, as I don't think that there have really been any studies on it.

In my professional opinion (and yes, I am a physician) this is a very bad idea.

xfiver
03-05-2007, 10:41 PM
excuse my ignorance...

eggbert
03-05-2007, 10:55 PM
I agree with Fireman. Before he passed away, I took care of my dad who had a colostomy bag. Definitely not something to get as elective surgery.

elo
03-05-2007, 11:03 PM
You must be kidding us Vicki.Where did you read this?
BTW do you have german ancestors,Vicki?

Vala_TS
03-05-2007, 11:10 PM
Apparently one of the new trends in South America / Brazil is to surgically get colostomy bags so the ass can only be used for sex. When I heard this I found it very disturbing, but I guess it makes sense. Then, outside of douching, it would be a lot more like a pussy. The surgery is available for $1500 in Brazil so it is much more affordable that full SRS and then the girls don't have to lose their moneymakers.

Oh yes, because we know how much men love women with colostomy bags sticking out of their stomachs! lol

Anyway, that sounds sick and demented. Why would you sacrifice your looks and health just for that reason alone?

Is there a website that specifically states this is a fact?

I would never do that. I don't mind a poop in between sessions.

Vala,

MrsKellyPierce
03-05-2007, 11:11 PM
excuse my ignorance... Your avatar is outdated

peggygee
03-05-2007, 11:22 PM
I find this extremely hard to fathom or believe.

It seems to rank up there with the story of transwomen
in New York, who were injecting themselves with HIV
contaminated blood so as to get housing and financial
assistance.

Will look into it.

muhmuh
03-05-2007, 11:23 PM
sounds like a really bad rumor
like some already said these bags have roughly the same sex appeal as paris hilton (ie none)

mpcc2004
03-05-2007, 11:33 PM
I find this somewhat difficult to believe. I can't believe anyone would voluntarily get a colostomy and I can't believe any physician would do that. In this country a physician could possibly lose his/her license for commiting such an atrocity.

boogiecrew
03-05-2007, 11:46 PM
Some people have no sense of humor.

Vicki Richter
03-06-2007, 12:06 AM
Well what I saw looked like a very clean setup (no pun please). The girls could remove the tube and had a small plastic looking cap, flush with the body in place when the bag wasn't in use. The author of the article was very upset by this as many of you are.

I will try to find the article and photos.

MonsieurValentine
03-06-2007, 12:07 AM
no photos please. sheeeesh! we believe you.

Vicki Richter
03-06-2007, 12:14 AM

Are you asking me if I want a little German in me?

TGL
03-06-2007, 12:16 AM

Are you asking me if I want a little German in me?

LOL. I liked that answer :D What a shame I'm not german, if that's what you want Vicki? :P

iloveshemales77
03-06-2007, 12:31 AM
:P

03-06-2007, 12:46 AM
This sounds like a sack of shit! :D

GroobySteven
03-06-2007, 12:50 AM
Yeah this is becoming fairly common and they've even introduced a lube for the girl to keep in her rectum so she almost naturally lubricates.

It's a day patient surgery to insert the colostomy bags which can be worn at different parts of the body and removed for sex.

Working on the streets of Brazil it's hard to find somewhere to take a shit so this works both ways, unfortuantely the litter it's creating with used colostomy bags everywhere is becoming a problem.
seanchai

skyler
03-06-2007, 01:05 AM
wow thats just not right :shock:

Ecstatic
03-06-2007, 01:12 AM
As Ben Grimm would say, "Wotta revoltin' development."

Quinn
03-06-2007, 01:13 AM
As Ben Grimm would say, "Wotta revoltin' development."

Cosign.

-Quinn

elo
03-06-2007, 01:25 AM

Are you asking me if I want a little German in me?LOL No,i was asking because of your name Richter.And if i would i would ask whether you want a big german in you. :lol:

Kriss
03-06-2007, 02:20 AM
Apparently one of the new trends in South America / Brazil is ........

Do we dare beleive her? Methinks this girl is the Bart Simpson of H.A., yet more mischevious and with better tits and ass. Is this another of her infamous prank calls?

Vicki Richter
03-06-2007, 02:31 AM
Steven from Shemaleyum fame corroborated my posting. What he said was in the same article that I read. The discarded bags are actually considered a health risk. I swear though, with the cap on you wouldn't be the wiser. It isn't the same kind of bag that I've seen with old people. This one is removable and it has a cap. I don't know how else to explain it.

BrendaQG
03-06-2007, 02:31 AM
Ewwwe

That makes no sense what so ever. Perhaps some of those girls go to tore up down there they just could not evacuate the old fasioned way.

Think what's more sexi than a big old clear plastic bag-o-crap on your stomach. :-?

I get the whole non-op philosphy but come on that's too much.

Kriss
03-06-2007, 02:41 AM
. I don't know how else to explain it.

Thank you V, PLEASE don't explain it anymore. Ignorance is bliss and knowledge is totally revolting. :puke

peggygee
03-06-2007, 02:43 AM

This trend may due to two factors;

1. In Brazil men may become travesti for purely finacial reasons,
and this move may help their earning potential.

2. SRS may be cost prohibitive for those that would like to pursue
it thus this may be the closest that they are able to come to it.

Much like the hijra transwomen of India, who are only able to obtain
primitive, rudimentary, non-functional SRS.

Inspector Richter, what was the source of this information, where
might we be able to get more info.

Thus far my agents haven't been able to report back. :roll:

Linsey
03-06-2007, 03:06 AM
OK, All I have to say is that this ranks up there with women removing toes so they can wear the latest shoe fashions. Very disturbing.

BeardedOne
03-06-2007, 03:59 AM
Yeah this is becoming fairly common and they've even introduced a lube for the girl to keep in her rectum so she almost naturally lubricates.

It's a day patient surgery to insert the colostomy bags which can be worn at different parts of the body and removed for sex.

Working on the streets of Brazil it's hard to find somewhere to take a shit so this works both ways, unfortuantely the litter it's creating with used colostomy bags everywhere is becoming a problem.
seanchai

Are you serious???

No, nevermind. :smh

I know you are. :roll:

BeardedOne
03-06-2007, 04:04 AM

OK, it's official, I know I love you (And, sadly, I am not going to be in Chi-town in 2008 as expected :( ).

BrendaQG
03-06-2007, 05:39 AM
@ peggy

I have to say that in India and Pakistan these days the Hijiri / khusra do get SRS more and more often and are just as likely to be totally non-op.

About the Travisti's.

Unlike the south Asian's I have only read about them. I read that they generally look down on the whole TS idea as being sort of crazy and that anyone born male who think's they can literally become female is crazy. :-? I wonder could this be thier way of totally rejecting the whole SRS idea.

I mean what would be the huge difference between SRS with a colon graph and anal sex but the crap? On second thought,...I am not sure if I should be disgusted...or ... :shrug Consider that option.

Vala_TS
03-06-2007, 05:54 AM

seanchai

WHAT????? This is for real? This is over the top downright FREAKY!! I would never in a billion years do this! I can't believe anyone would do this. How about a weblink just to be sure?

Vala,

peggygee
03-06-2007, 06:00 AM
@ peggy

I mean what would be the huge difference between SRS with a colon graph and anal sex but the crap? On second thought,...I am not sure if I should be disgusted...or ... :shrug Consider that option.

Well SRS via the sigmoid colon will give you more vaginal depth,
as well as a self lubricating vagina. As the sigmoid colon is part of the
intestinal tract some woman have complained that there may be
some odor in the vaginal area. Also the vagina may be too be moist.

With the colostomy bag, the women is still looking at anal sex. And
some transwomen may not want to limit themselves to that, or are
concerned about the alleged cancer risks related to HPV. and other
factors.

Vala_TS
03-06-2007, 06:05 AM
I know this is a little out there in the fictional region but what the hell? I'll mention it anyway.

I wish that they'd invent a device you could stick up your ass all the way to the colon and basically just vaporize your poop. So no colostomy bags, no operations and no more pooping.

Vala,

BrendaQG
03-06-2007, 06:31 AM
Mabey in startrek? That's what they replicate the food from.

HornieHubbieinCT
03-06-2007, 06:54 AM
Ok, here's my two cents. A few years agao, I have a nasty bout of diverticulitus. A small part of my colon had to be removed. I went into surgery and had to wear a colostomy bag for about 8 weeks. Then I had a "reversal" procedure which left me with two scars and some bad memories.

Point the First. Clearly, the statement "I suspect that the reversibility of this operation is an open question, as I don't think that there have really been any studies on it" is, in itself, suspect.

Point the Second. I have some trouble with the concept that the bag can be removed and the stoma (the medical name for the ersatz asshole that usually sits to the left of your navel) capped temporarily. Stomas typically can have diameters up to two inches. Bags come with different size openings to fit. Even if a cap that wide could somehow be inconspicuous, it would likely burst from ...ahem... pressure. Since the stoma precedes the colon, the normal function of control over gas and feces which that organ performs is eliminated. Add to that the pressure of a good pistoning and an unfortunate geyser seems likely to ensue at the worst possible moment.

Which is all to say that this sounds like a hoax to me, or perhaps a Brazilian urban legend. On the other hand, some folks is just plain crazy and maybe they are doing it. Wouldn't be the first time I been wrong.

HH

uncutlove
03-06-2007, 07:40 AM
Wowzors. Seems gross.

wendy48088
03-06-2007, 09:31 AM
* Deleted *

a994
03-06-2007, 09:47 AM
Oh yes, because we know how much men love women with colostomy bags sticking out of their stomachs! lol

Oh yeah, Vala. I LOVE me a big, phat c-bag protruding from a beautiful woman's abdomen. Man that just turns me on!

Seriously man, getting and wearing a c-bag for that reason is just sick. :puke

ILuvGurls
03-06-2007, 02:51 PM
this is truely hard to believe...but with todays society one never knows. WOW

CORVETTEDUDE
03-06-2007, 04:32 PM
I have but one thing to say........WTF!!!!!!!! :banghead :thumbsdown :screwy

praetor
03-31-2007, 05:14 PM
SORRY, BUT I NEVER HEARD ABOUT THIS SURGERY ARE MADE IN BRAZIL TO USE FOR SEX.
THE MEDICAL BRAZILIAN SOCIETY DO NOT PERMIT SURGERY COULD NOT ARE INDICATED BY MEDICAL INTENTION.
ONLY THE ACCEPTED ONE, AFTER SOME EXAMINATIONS AND TREATMENTS IS THE CUT THE PENIS OUT TO BECOME A VAGINA
"What is a colostomy?

A colostomy is an incision (cut) into the colon (large intestine) to create an artificial opening or "stoma" to the exterior of the abdomen. This opening serves as a substitute anus through which the intestines can eliminate waste products until the colon can heal or other corrective surgery can be done. The bowel movements fall into a collection pouch. Our ostomy nursing staff will teach you skin care and how to change the bag.

http://www.pedisurg.com/PtEduc/Colostomy.htm "

Aragon21
03-31-2007, 10:39 PM
Well I was looking on search engines to see if there was documentation on this with maybe some numbers and I ran across this funny tidbit I thought I would share. (Too bad they didn't have a photo :lol: )

Officer assaulted with colostomy bag
A teenager stopped by a police officer at the Grand Avenue Mall as a suspected truant became disruptive and threw his colostomy bag at the officer, department spokeswoman Anne E. Schwartz said this morning.

The officer was responding to a truancy complaint at the downtown mall Monday at 1:17 p.m. and stopped the youth, who refused to tell the officer his name or age, she said. The suspect then became disruptive and threw his colostomy bag containing bodily waste at the officer.

A colostomy bag is a worn outside the stomach to collect feces, generally following colon surgery. Schwartz said the assault is considered an "injury to an officer" because of the potential harm from contamination.

No doubt that kid is in trouble, but do you think the cop will get in trouble for getting shitfaced during work? :lol:

elo
04-01-2007, 02:08 AM
BULLSHIT

Foto
04-01-2007, 04:49 AM
Apparently one of the new trends in South America / Brazil is to surgically get colostomy bags so the ass can only be used for sex. .

It's this kind of dedication by our Brasilian Sistas that makes me appreciate how advanced the world below the equator really is. I mean do you know that they are already into fall down there. We invent Daylight Savings Time they skip ahead half a year. We cure polio and they perfect a shitless rectum... Rectum? I nearly killed 'em.

Thanks for the News of the Cooze Vicki. Baby YOU are the Connie Chung of T Land!

canihavu
04-01-2007, 05:16 AM
WTF?!?!?!??!?!?

ezed
04-01-2007, 06:41 AM
So do you have to pay more for a girl with attachments?
I guess they were right when they told girls the key was accessorizing.

sub337
04-01-2007, 07:02 AM
Colostomy bags, huh? Must be a bitch trying to find matching shoes! :lol:

SarahG
04-01-2007, 10:14 AM
unfortunately, as cosmetic surgery becomes more accessible to all, people no longer have to accept nature's imperfections. it's really symbolic of the 'quick fix' society we live in.

so at what point, how much responsibility should the medical community be held accountable for? its incredibly sad to think that people are so full of self-loathing that they would go to such lengths to be `perfect'.

Sorry, I just can not agree with that argument. As cosmetic surgery becomes available- people who need it can be better apt to obtain it.

The term elective, when dealing with procedures such as cosmetic surgery- is a very arbitrary thing, and to deny... or worse yet... make it harder than it already is, for certain people to get certain procedures, is a notion that is extremely unsettling.

Reconstructive surgery, although a subcategory of cosmetic procedures, are routinely rejected by health care providers, and can be extremely expensive

I would hope that we have a society that still encourages responsibility and accountability of its citizens. If I accidentally stab my leg with my screwdriver- should I go take snapon to court? I would certainly HOPE that I have the ability to dictate the medical decisions regarding my own body as long as I have the ability to consent to things.

Although the procedure in this thread is nothing less than disgusting, and is as illogical to me as getting industrial grade silicone injected in someone's arse in a basement in a shack in the inner city... I do not think that such is the grounds for making cosmetic procedures, as a blanket category- harder to obtain than things already are.

Are we to honestly believe that we must go back to the old system of acquiring ts related cosmetic procedures based upon the personal beliefs of a board of doctors who shall sit as gate keeper judges to restrict such procedures on the basis of sexual orientation, height or shoe size?

Valerian
04-22-2007, 04:50 PM
Well Vicki, you sure stirred up a "crock of shit" there!! It just confirms an old Limey's view that there's an awful lot of people across the pond who've had a "humourectomy". The U in "humour" was probably a giveaway without my confession!!