PDA

View Full Version : A private secret?- Ever find yourself doing this?

LG
03-04-2007, 09:28 PM
Ever find yourself, when you're talking to someone, remembering something funny or meaningful someone said on these forums and, just when your about to say it remembering that -oh shit- none (or most of) my friends don't even know I visit these pages and wouldn't know any of the people who do anyway. So, though I want to tell people about what happened today at HA (it's far more interesting than what happened at work, after all), I can't or simply don't.

And, more than that, I'd have to start explaining...
"What's HA?"
"Hung Angels?"
"What the fuck is that?"
"It's a transexual forum"
"What the fuck is a transexual forum?"
"Erm..it's a forum for transexuals and their admirers..."
"Shit! You're not a transexual, are you?"
"Umm...no..."

You see, I consider most of you girls and guys my friends here (or cosufferers, at least), and even though we've never met close-up, there's a real solidarity amongst us (and pretty of fighting too, however). It's like a second world I live in, and the two worlds have no contact with each other. And, even if I come out entirely and tell all the world about my love for tgirls, I don't think these two worlds ever will.

Although I'd love to meet some of the people on here (and not just the girls). I think we'd have a lot to talk about.

How about you?

Balcanoid
03-04-2007, 09:34 PM
Mini Me, that`s why we all pop here! `Cause we fit!
Don`t bother yoursefl explaining that to others... 8)

signupjustforthis
03-04-2007, 09:42 PM
aww thats so sweet

LG
03-04-2007, 10:44 PM
Mini Me, that`s why we all pop here! `Cause we fit!
Don`t bother yoursefl explaining that to others... 8)

I know Balcanoid...but don't you sometimes wish you could?

Basically, I'm just expressing my frustration, I suppose. That's all.

:)

CORVETTEDUDE
03-04-2007, 10:53 PM
First couple of times, I did a little "Tap dancing". Ever since, it's "Joke you, if you can't take a Fuck!" I don't much care what they think, nor what they know. I came in naked and alone and, that's the way I'll go out!

BeardedOne
03-04-2007, 11:19 PM
I'm pretty open about most things, even my hanging out on the forums, but there are occassions where a little editing occurs in a conversation to keep things from getting too wierd.

I'm rather fortunate that most of my friends are in tune to how I operate (One has even said that I view myself as a 'sexual Disneyland') and don't care who or what I do so long as I don't frighten the horses.

One associate of mine in a private business venture will be chatting with me and stop me when I say "I was talking to this gurl the other nite..." and ask "Is that gurl with a U or girl with an I?". :lol:

Quinn
03-04-2007, 11:37 PM
I have, at times, shown my wife some of the funnier exchanges that have taken place on here.

-Quinn