PDA

View Full Version : What is your favourite thing to do on a Sunday?

Jennifer_English
03-04-2007, 03:13 PM
I start the day off by coming down to the pc and checking the recent events on the forums... website sales etc...while the bf makes a nice cuppa coffee..

He then pops over the shops to buy some sunday papers and something nice to eat for breakfast in bed... usually Croissants...

We stay in bed for at least 2-3 hours.. discussing the news cuddled up and make love a few times.....

Basically its our time when everything else can be put on hold.... its my favourite part of the whole week...

So....what is YOUR favourite thing to do on a sunday??

hwbs
03-04-2007, 03:22 PM
my friends and I have a little wine club...we get together and kill a few bottles if vino...

Lance.Trebor
03-04-2007, 03:26 PM
Sunday morning straight to the gym and into the steam room to sweat out some of saturday nights excess's

TGL
03-04-2007, 04:01 PM
Well, I start the day like you Jennifer: Checking to see what's happened in here over night, and a couple of other forums I use. Then I eat breakfast and goes for a run. Then I'll take a shower and the rest of the day is just relaxation, watching some football (soccer) on tv... And of course looking at pictures of Jennifer English! (And some other girls ;) )

peterdavies37
03-04-2007, 04:16 PM
My Sunday...

Start with fresh coffee... and take a cup up for my GF along with toast and cereal... then a 'quickie' (if you know what I mean).

Then it's read the papers and out for a jog.

Then back for Sunday Lunch... an hour or so playing on the PS2.

Then we go to the gym and on to a pub for a meal.

Back home, watch a film or two then bed.

:)

Quinn
03-04-2007, 04:45 PM
To not have Mono and not be stuck at home is my favorite thing to do on a Sunday. Unfortunately, it's been about a month since I've been able to do my favorite thing on a Sunday. Uuuggggghhh!!!!!

-Quinn

Jennifer_English
03-04-2007, 04:53 PM
To not have Mono and not be stuck at home is my favorite thing to do on a Sunday. Unfortunately, it's been about a month since I've been able to do my favorite thing on a Sunday. Uuuggggghhh!!!!!

-Quinn

I just had a little read about Mononucleosis...... nasty!......

I hope things improve for you soon Quinn, sending Kisses from the UK to you in NYC

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mista Bone
03-04-2007, 04:54 PM
Im in retail....I gotta work on my Sundays....Fyck I hate retail!!! :x

Quinn
03-04-2007, 04:58 PM
Thanks, Jennifer. Fortunately, I've been pretty lucky in the overall mildness of its onset, so it's not nearly as bad as it sounds. I'm just sick of being stuck in my apt. I've almost forgotten what the outside world looks like over the last month. :frustrated

-Quinn

LG
03-04-2007, 05:14 PM
Usually I have work to do on a Sunday, but my ideal Sunday might involve waking up at around 10 am, having an espresso and half a danish pastry while I catch up on the news on TV or in the papers, then having lunch with friends (outdoors if the weather is good), maybe palying some footie in a park or a board game like Taboo after lunch, spending some time with a pretty girl (even if it's just talking and going for a walk) and then going to see a movie in the evening, followed by a late dinner- some soup followed by tapas or meze, or sushi, or perhaps a pub, with plenty of decent ale to drink. Then, a drive or stroll in the countryside or a visit to a cocktail bar...

And Quinn, hope you get better soon mate.

CORVETTEDUDE
03-04-2007, 05:30 PM
Coffee and a protien breakfast, while checking out what happened on HA overnight. Then a workout and run.
The rest of the day has 'Flexible' written all over it. If there is a NASCAR race on, may watch it. I lile to go to see a movie late Sunday afternoon or early evening - very relaxing.

Vala_TS
03-04-2007, 07:06 PM
A hard fuck and a cup of tea...

Vala,

gjamestgirlfan
03-04-2007, 07:06 PM
Wow Jennifer that is a ideal way to start any day and your bf must be counting his blessings, he has ideal life, gets to read papers and relax with you and bring you coffee and make love and relax with you, god i so would love a girl like you as a gf. My sundays i just relax and enjoy the day off as saving at mo for next travel adventure, but its nice as i only get one day off a week as work in banking world.

DJ_Asia
03-04-2007, 07:59 PM
shame on u all...

i go to church, then i wait after the sermon and ask the priest if he believes noahs ark really happened, of course he responds, at which point i ask him how long ago did this event occur, he generally says within the last few thousand years, to which i ask mmmm so wait noah and a few kids survived and everyone on earth is a descendant fom them correct...yup, ok then, so lemme sit down and explain to me how we have chinese people, or any other ethnicity that took millions and millions of years to evolve...perhaps noah had one black kid, one asian kid and one blonde kid? this should be good, go on father, i got all day...then when ur done, explain to me how the ark landed in turkey and the polar bears got to the north pole...i mean the penguins could swim, its far i know, but they managed to get to antarctica...the poor kangaroos, well maybe they jumped across the indian ocean, but those damn polar bears...i feel for em...or did the lil ark make stops along the way and drop off every animal...oh i love religion, so cute...

at least he has a reason for his beliefs, a silly book which forces him to either deny its divinity and assume its all simply parables or fight science and answer everything with miracles...some fukin morons just believe in the supernatural because theyre fuckin idiots...

lemme hurry and get to church now, i think im gonna ask himwhy jesus' last words on the cross where why has though forsaken me...mmm, doesnt sound like some guy that had this planned all along...

My fav bible story is Jonah being swallowed by a whale,and then coming out alive and unscathed...
firstly stomach acids wouldve messed him up pretty bad,but more interesting is the fact that whales throats are so small that they would choke if they tried to swallow anything bigger than a large sardine let alone a famous biblical character.Being brought up by your typical bible thumping,whore mongering hypocrite I asked my step dad about this at an early age and he responded that God created a special whale to do the job...of course this was the same bozo who when asked why dinosaurs arent mentioned in the bible responded "There was no such thing as dinosaurs...the bones were created by Satan to fool us into hell by doubting the bible"

tsmandy
03-04-2007, 08:20 PM
My favorite thing to do on a sunday: get out of the city and go for a long hike.

It's a beautiful day here in Portland, OR and I need to get out of the house.

stillies77
03-04-2007, 08:48 PM
i love looking at the various different circulars to see what the sales are this week...for example...im looking right now to see where im gonna buy Borat when it hits stores on tuesday

stillies77
03-04-2007, 08:50 PM
shame on u all...

i go to church, then i wait after the sermon and ask the priest if he believes noahs ark really happened, of course he responds, at which point i ask him how long ago did this event occur, he generally says within the last few thousand years, to which i ask mmmm so wait noah and a few kids survived and everyone on earth is a descendant fom them correct...yup, ok then, so lemme sit down and explain to me how we have chinese people, or any other ethnicity that took millions and millions of years to evolve...perhaps noah had one black kid, one asian kid and one blonde kid? this should be good, go on father, i got all day...then when ur done, explain to me how the ark landed in turkey and the polar bears got to the north pole...i mean the penguins could swim, its far i know, but they managed to get to antarctica...the poor kangaroos, well maybe they jumped across the indian ocean, but those damn polar bears...i feel for em...or did the lil ark make stops along the way and drop off every animal...oh i love religion, so cute...

at least he has a reason for his beliefs, a silly book which forces him to either deny its divinity and assume its all simply parables or fight science and answer everything with miracles...some fukin morons just believe in the supernatural because theyre fuckin idiots...

lemme hurry and get to church now, i think im gonna ask himwhy jesus' last words on the cross where why has though forsaken me...mmm, doesnt sound like some guy that had this planned all along...

I feel like Mike Myers after Kanye West said "George Bush doesn't care about black people"

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/050902/050902_MikeMyers_hmed.hmedium.jpg

BeardedOne
03-04-2007, 08:51 PM
Mandy has a helluva backyard to enjoy. :D What a lovely view (The ocean, as well as you).

Though I can't complain too much about my view on this end of the continent, on a clear day I can see the cooling tower. :roll:

Sunday varies, but I feel good about sleeping late (Which for me is any hour after sunrise), cooking up a small breakfast of bacon (Maple smoked) and either buscuits or something apple or cinamon (Don't get all impressed, most of this stuff has the Doughboy pictured on the package). Cwawfee, at least two cups ("Cup" = One of those big travel mugs from Einstein's or Wawa), sweet, light.

Melting into a hot bath for a while. Reading the funnies (Usually online at one of the syndicate sites). On sunny days, warm or cold, I might go for a drive down the 'coast' (That being relative, as I am enough inland that the canal and river are the best I can do for 'beachfront property').

Playing with the cats, both mine and the strays in the neighborhood. Birdwatching from the deck (Many, many bluejays today - I've never seen them in flocks before).

Sometimes I'll do some work. Ebay, dotcom stuff, whatever is on the to-do ,list that I can motivate myself...um...to do.

In the evening, when the sun goes down, I'll sometimes watch a viddie.

About once a month I do a daytrip to a local stamp and coin show, spending Saturday nite at a hotel bar that is my version of 'Cheers'. Those Sundays are spent enjoying a day when nothing =has= to be done, just visiting with friends and looking at the purty pictures. :)

dreamer
03-04-2007, 08:54 PM
I like having breakfast with my Mom on Sundays ---then whatever --

arc angel
03-04-2007, 09:54 PM
When my eyes open ( i catch up on sleep sundays) First thing is to find out where i am. Then a nice cup of coffie or 6 check my messages stop here to see what was said and whos pickin on kelly today.
After that a nice hot shower is in order, after that i make phonecalls to find out where i need to be monday wash clothes, watch the race drink beer get drunk and go to bed.

BlackAdder
03-04-2007, 10:04 PM
I just do whatever..wake up whenever...Sundays not planned.

Maybe it was a sperm whale.

Oh, and the polar bears...yeah....See they couldnt find any good real estate in Turkey and like, land is really availible in antarctica...So umm..yeah...They musta walked. Hiked it...stopped at hostels along the way.

Thats my story and im stickin to it.

MrBoner
03-04-2007, 10:06 PM
on sundays i sleep around 12 hours then i have two hours of workout.
tv, talking with friends or family... that's it.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-04-2007, 10:10 PM
I love spending Sundays just being lazy. Sleeping in and waking up at noon is just awesome. I have a sip of my coffee while checking emails/forums, reading the paper and circulars (maybe clipping some coupons) then I watch a bit of tv.

Right around 2/3pm, I take a shower then go outside (with friend/s) either for a walk or the mall to browse things and maybe buy. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

wombat33
03-04-2007, 10:23 PM
I start the day off by coming down to the pc and checking the recent events on the forums... website sales etc...while the bf makes a nice cuppa coffee..

He then pops over the shops to buy some sunday papers and something nice to eat for breakfast in bed... usually Croissants...

We stay in bed for at least 2-3 hours.. discussing the news cuddled up and make love a few times.....

Basically its our time when everything else can be put on hold.... its my favourite part of the whole week...

So....what is YOUR favourite thing to do on a sunday??

Watch American Football on T.V, play/watch golf, plat/watch baseball, hockey, enter karate tournaments, run mini marathons etc...........

I also love to snuggle up with a good movie and my girl and use the time to see my family who I am very close with and bond with them. I have the best brothers and sisters alive and love thier children very much.

I'm easy like Sunday mornin..................yeah.

muhmuh
03-04-2007, 10:55 PM
aw jeez not this again

no respectable theologian will take any of the bibles stories literally but always as a parable

at least read the whole psalm he refered to before you start picking on it

specialk
03-04-2007, 10:56 PM
Coffee, Entenmann's, Sunday paper while watching CBS Sunday Morning (best part is last 2 mins./nature footage). Anything goes after that.

v3.6
03-04-2007, 11:09 PM
surf. bbq. band practice.. follwed by way the hell to much "booze".

hwbs
03-04-2007, 11:22 PM
i love looking at the various different circulars to see what the sales are this week...for example...im looking right now to see where im gonna buy Borat when it hits stores on tuesday

my friends are going to have a viewing party on tuesday,lol

jpheeled
03-04-2007, 11:29 PM
8am rise. Breaky. Plenty weetabix! Club run bike ride - 60-70 miles, shower down, feed, relax. Read a bit. Dinner, vino, wash-up. Surf up and soothing sounds - Ry Cooder tonight.

Collapse in a heap after digging all you beautiful creatures! I love you all :)

MrBoner
03-04-2007, 11:54 PM
8am rise. Breaky. Plenty weetabix! Club run bike ride - 60-70 miles, shower down, feed, relax. Read a bit. Dinner, vino, wash-up. Surf up and soothing sounds - Ry Cooder tonight.

Collapse in a heap after digging all you beautiful creatures! I love you all :)
60 -70 miles? dont you have a car? :lol: