PDA

View Full Version : silly thread 101 - who shaves?

hillbilly
11-16-2004, 07:45 PM
should i? i do a little trim before i go out but man a full shave is a pain.

yeah this is a silly post but hey if i can't ask here where can i? lol!

Ecstatic
11-16-2004, 09:02 PM
Hey hillbilly, just what are you shaving? :lol: I like my girls shaved (down under I mean), and I think they prefer to be shaved (or bikini waxed--I don't know much about that), helps with that feminine smooth skin image. I suspect that they might prefer their clients shaved, too, but I doubt they expect guys to shave there. I mean, I see a girl once every 1 to 2 months--shaving is out of the question on that basis. But where a girl sees several guys every day, well, it makes sense.

As for facial hair, I have a few scars and a mole or two which I have covered with a beard since I was old enough to grow one, but I do give myself a trim before I go see a girl. Has as much to do with how I feel about myself as trying to impress her--being neat makes me feel good, plus I think (getting back to Shade's point in another thread) being neat, trimmed, and well-groomed will help make you more appealing to a girl. Whether that translates into better service depends on the girl, but you do what you can.

hillbilly
11-17-2004, 12:10 AM
i try to look decent. i meant do people completely shave their balls etc.

hard to explain naked nuts to a GG.

i also like the girls completely shaved. actually don't think i have ever seen a girl who wasn't. hahha i wish some GGs would pick up on that!

Slither
11-17-2004, 09:24 AM
I shave because most girls(GG and TG) i've encountered arent big fans of hair down south.

partlycloudy
11-17-2004, 06:59 PM
Slither, cool avatar

longman
11-19-2004, 06:58 AM
hillbilly.....uhhhh what girl TS or GG wants a mouth full of hair.

Hairy nuts ain't attractive to anyone but gay dudes (just joking).

But seriously, I just started shaving because I want chicks TS or GG to feel free to rock the Mic without spitting out hair every 2 seconds. I think all chicks would appreciate it.