PDA

View Full Version : P.E.P.S.I= ZIONISTS!!!

03-04-2007, 12:11 AM
Yes sir, you got that right! Now we know why these terrorists are so pissed!

PEPSI is an acronym for "PAY EACH PENNY. SAVE ISRAEL"

I'm not making this shit up! Oh yeah, McDonalds and Intel are evil Zionists, too. Well, except for in the UAE. Then they're cool.

I shit you not. Click this link-
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1715285058770044087&q=divest+from+Western+products

And check out this sad piece.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhbHVEGnYD8

White_Male_Canada
03-04-2007, 08:58 PM

guyone
03-04-2007, 09:07 PM
It seems that these people are high on crack.

03-05-2007, 03:17 AM
C.O.K.E.

Christian Oriented Killing Empire! Uh oh! Hope they don't figure that one out!

If they do, GOD HELP US! :peanutbutter

qeuqheeg222
03-05-2007, 10:25 AM
pepsin and stomach maladies of the late nineteenth century...oh i wish i had rollie fingers mustache....the penny arcade of the wild west...

TJT
03-06-2007, 08:15 AM
Actually you can't buy Coca-Cola in parts of the Middle East because they supposedly gave money to Jewish causes that go to Israel? Pepsi you could get. What's next RC Cola and Moon Pies?

This reminds of some Christians in the States boycotting Proctor & Gamble twenty odd years ago because it's logo was "Satanically inspired"? The ol' Hurricane Deflector,Pat Robertson,really beat the drum on that one.

03-06-2007, 08:31 AM
Pretty weak response. There's a difference between boycotting because based on values and boycotting based on conspiracy.

Think hard. These people actually believe that Pepsi is a Zionist conspiracy.

I'll say it again. These people actually believe that Pepsi is a Zionist conspiracy.

They believe that PEPSI is an acronym calling for the salvation of Israel.

They believe that PEPSI is an acronym calling for the salvation of Israel.

Now, you appear to be yet another old man, bitter at Christianity for some reason. All I'm asking is for you to make intelligible points and not hysterical conclusions.

TJT
03-06-2007, 08:37 AM
Proctor and Gamble were part of a great New Age/ Satanic conspiracy according to Pat. Same type of thinking/different culture.

Of course a kid like you wasn't around at the time to know that?

03-06-2007, 08:45 AM
Look, the old P & G logo did directly embody scripture prophecy or make attempts to mock prophecy. I'd expect someone with leftists views to have a lot more "Cultural Sensitivity" than you are exhibiting.

But let's go back again. I'm not talking about 20 years ago. I'm talking about today.

Right now, today, these people actually believe that Pepsi is a Zionist conspiracy.

Oh yeah, it doesn't stop there. They also point fingers at Intel and McDonalds. They are also Zionists, didn't you get that memo?

They believe that not based on scripture. But simply because of the words of their Mullahs and Ayatollah. They believe it, not because their god told them, but because their bosses said so.

TJT
03-06-2007, 09:06 AM
No it didn't. I happen to know some of the heirs of the folks who founded Proctor & Gamble quite well. Went to church and grade school with them. I keep a summer camp down the road from their farm and will spend some time fishing on their place in a couple of weeks.

It was a simple advertising symbol taken out of context by some nut jobs. Just like the initials of Pepsi are being taken out of context by these nut jobs.

BTW,your hero Billy Buckley prepped w/ the dad of one of the PG heirs I know. They're still friends. You want me to get you an intro?

03-06-2007, 09:12 AM
It was a simple logo. Intentional or not, it was symbolic of prophecy. Many conservatives just wanted a simple logo change and maybe an apology.

It took a boycott to get it.

This Pepsi bullshit is brilliant. What the Mullah's are really trying to do is punish corporate America in the Islamic world. Not for issues of morality, but simply because they want to harm America in any way possible. These guys are using their position of religious authority to invent something that really has nothing to do with their religion.

TJT
03-06-2007, 09:20 AM
If you want the real reason for the change/apology,it was because husband of one the daughters was running on the Republican ticket for Governor of WV and the uproar was going to cost him votes.

Didn't make any difference he still lost.

03-06-2007, 09:22 AM
If you want the real reason for the change/apology,it was because husband of one the daughters was running on the Republican ticket for Governor of WV and the uproar was going to cost him votes.

Didn't make any difference he still lost.

That's interesting. I don't even doubt it, though I do doubt that that was the sole reason.

TJT
03-06-2007, 09:34 AM
It wasn't the sole reason but it was the clincher. It was funny to watch.