PDA

View Full Version : Kelly Shore has diarrhea...

03-03-2007, 03:54 PM
At least she is not camoflauge with her bedspread.

Props, kelly.

specialk
03-03-2007, 04:30 PM
... of the mouth. Too bad she's a compulsive liar with a low IQ.

Anyway, I'm going to predict Kelly's next few thought-provoking topics for the members of HA.

"How would you like that burger cooked?"

"What is your favorite wattage lightbulb?

"What is you favorite color?"

"Is your mouth open or closed right now?"

"Hows the weather?

"What time is it?"

LMAO!!!!!

specialk
03-03-2007, 04:31 PM
At least she is not camoflauge with her bedspread.

Props, kelly.At least you're a latent homosexual in deep denial that everyone here thinks is a loser.

Fucking Priceless :claps

Coroner
03-03-2007, 05:56 PM
Her cock is already in your mouth, TFan :lol:

that was a nice one, arianna
:lol:

werwt22
03-03-2007, 06:28 PM
... of the mouth. Too bad she's a compulsive liar with a low IQ.

Anyway, I'm going to predict Kelly's next few thought-provoking topics for the members of HA.

"How would you like that burger cooked?"

"What is your favorite wattage lightbulb?

"What is you favorite color?"

"Is your mouth open or closed right now?"

"Hows the weather?

"What time is it?"

LOL pretty much. Like I said. 900+ posts in a month is a little ridiculous.

signupjustforthis
03-03-2007, 07:06 PM
I rarely read either one of your posts, but according to the pics, Kelly Shore is quite a bit hotter than you are.

and that means she is more right.

irish_rose
03-03-2007, 07:09 PM
Man oh man if anyone is the kettle calling the pot black it is you Arianna, the potty mouth princess. At least Kelly Shore provokes deep thinking conversation and interesting subjects.
AND SHE IS A HELL OF A LOT MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN YOU WILL EVER BE IN YOUR WILDEST DREAMS!

Trogdor
03-03-2007, 08:36 PM
:mrgreen: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/Primacron/worthless.gif

xfiver
03-03-2007, 09:18 PM
Man oh man if anyone is the kettle calling the pot black it is you Arianna, the potty mouth princess. At least Kelly Shore provokes deep thinking conversation and interesting subjects.
AND SHE IS A HELL OF A LOT MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN YOU WILL EVER BE IN YOUR WILDEST DREAMS!

Arianna, you are what you say other people are
A demented side show freak
Nothing has ever been proved
even the fact that you are probably a sub for the real arianna

Oh by the way if you would like to join my fanclub simply e-mail me
<kelly_irish_rose@yahoo.com>
Love
Kelly

http://www.lustful-url.com/aw/0612/21/aw1221.html

on the above website it says the girls name who's pictures you posted (sound familiar?) is named isabel.

tslvr
03-03-2007, 09:24 PM
Arianna, do you hate all people or just most people?

irish_rose
03-03-2007, 10:28 PM
Please "J" take Artianna as your new wife and ride off into the sunset with her

sucka4chix
03-03-2007, 10:59 PM
At least Kelly Shore provokes deep thinking conversation and interesting subjects.

WHAT! THAT WAS SARCASM, RIGHT!?

crayons
03-04-2007, 01:27 AM

Does anyone take you and Kelly Shore seriously since you've both been outed as liars?

signupjustforthis
03-04-2007, 01:32 AM
you are fighting a losing battle, hot girls get to do what they want in this wonderful la la land. :lol:

Cat
03-04-2007, 02:13 AM
She's a compulsive liar? What have I missed?

Beagle
03-04-2007, 05:24 AM
Whew...

I'm just glad there wasn't a bunch of nasty scat photos in here.

:shock:

AllanahStarrNYC
03-04-2007, 05:31 AM

why is this asshole still here- and not banned yet?

leave ari alone creep-before you fake pic posting ass, double identity mofo, is banned permanently.

Quinn
03-04-2007, 06:08 AM
firstly though, ide like to apologize for my poorly written posts the last 12 hours, i was slightly inebriated and dont recall much of what i said, im very ashamed retracting and reading em all now...

i should have learnt fromhondo, alcohol and clever posts dont mix well...sowwie:(

Don't sweat it, J. Seriously, post here long enough and you're bound to make a mistake somewhere. We all have. Besides, one good thing came out of your drunken posts: you're goth/cape story had me laughing off and on for nearly five minutes. Add something as ridiculous as a cape to any story and watch the hilarity ensue.

-Quinn

suckseed
03-04-2007, 06:12 AM
:x To the people that bag on Arianna - does it occur to you that she could go out and get boobs and grow out her hair and dye it blonde if she wanted to? Have you looked at the beautiful art she has made? - her links are right there. Yes, I love the classic centerfold look too...but making fun of someone because of their looks is the shallowest thing in the world to do. I think she's quite attractive. Plus intelligent, opinionated and talented. And she doesn't suffer fools - of which there seem to be many here at times.
I don't hate Kelly, and feel that there will be a time when she cops to the fact that not all the photos she posted are of her. She's just young and shies away from conflict, so she attempts to diffuse it with humor. It's not the crime of the century. Sure I'd throw her a bone if she let me, but I know if I was stuck on a desert island I'd rather be with with Arianna. She'd not only be more interesting to talk to, she'd probably end up figuring a way to build a raft out of clam shells or something and save my ass. And don't tell me she doesn't look like a hell of a good time in bed. I bet she tears it up.

Felicia Katt
03-04-2007, 06:56 AM

why is this asshole still here- and not banned yet?

leave ari alone creep-before you fake pic posting ass, double identity mofo, is banned permanently.
agreed. Its been pretty conclusively established that Irish-rose is a man, using someone elses pics to get his kicks. I think everyone had their doubts before (I know I did, her bio read like a letter to the Penthouse Forum "I'm a young co-ed at a small midwestern college...") but the IP addresses were a pretty strong indictment and the australian web model photos seem to be proof beyond a reasonable doubt. I think the fake screen name should be banned, but the real Big Dick one should be permitted to stay. I'm big on freedom of speech but not at the cost of the truth.

FK

bulldog
03-04-2007, 07:49 AM
this is exactly the shit I am talking about

cantona5
03-04-2007, 10:01 AM
christ this place is getting somewhat agressive. well, to add my 2 pence (2cents) worth, can we not just cut out the personal insults atleast - they really aren't needed. oh no, i sound like one of them lefty liberals!
let people make their own minds up about others - I for one just can't see what the issue is with kelly shore. If anyone has a problem with her posts it is simple - DONT BOTHER READING OR REPLYING TO THEM

qeuqheeg222
03-04-2007, 10:12 AM
arianna,vicki,let her live.think about how bored you all would be living in louisville kentucky or milwaukee(irish rose).just brush yer shoulders off.....

v3.6
03-04-2007, 10:45 PM
lol.. some people just need to put the brakes on... stop being a hater.

mpcc2004
03-05-2007, 05:00 PM
I haven't even read the entire thread but I had to say that the title of the thread had me laughing out loud. That was really funny.

Fitz1600
03-05-2007, 05:24 PM
Cant wait to hear this reply....

:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

MrsKellyPierce
03-05-2007, 06:27 PM
Arianna is allowed to have her opinion.
Secondly why do you mean always attack looks? "She looks better than you" Not all may agree with that..some men don't like the dumb blonde look. As sweet as it is that you are deciding to stick up for me, lets refrain from hating on a girls looks. I am sure you can find other jabs, since so many of you claim to have wit, superiority, and skills to hate on someone.

Lastly I am quite intelligent and can have a conversation. I just choose to be cute and funny online rather than make fun of someone. I guess I got out of that, when I graduated high school. We all use the internet and this forum for different reasons. As long as you are having fun, thats all that matters. :D

MonsieurValentine
03-06-2007, 05:10 PM
when i think of you, i have to poop.

dreamer
03-06-2007, 05:14 PM
Kelly looks like Mandy Moore in that car pic --

MonsieurValentine
03-06-2007, 05:16 PM
Kelly looks like Mandy Moore in that car pic --

Because, once again, it's probably not her. SURPRISE.