PDA

View Full Version : Hello i dont know if this site is for me

nycfinest
03-03-2007, 05:26 AM
im an 18 year old high school student athlete who is highly intelegent and on track for a college scholarship at almost any college in the country. If we met we would have a great time together. I have discovered that the only type of girl im mostly interested in at this time in my life are transgendered and am looking for someone interested in great sex or a great relationship, if your interested either respond to this post or hit my email. I hope this works, im not interested in going to clubs or drinking im a real interesting person and in excelent shape. i once met a transexual named alexa and if you see this remember that fly boy you met and smoked a blunt with and went to see a movie with, i lost your number if you see this get in contact. If you know that this site is not what im looking for let me know and i would appreciate it.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-03-2007, 05:30 AM
remember that fly boy you met and smoked a blunt with and went to see a movie with, i lost your number if you see this get in contact.

LOL We should have a MISSED CONNECTION forum! :lol: ;)

Welcomer to HungAngels nycfinest. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

Legend
03-03-2007, 05:31 AM
How would someone else know this is the site for you,only you can answer that question don't you think for yourself?

Richie39
03-03-2007, 05:33 AM
Will they teach you how to spell at this college? You sound like a douche bag.

Linsey
03-03-2007, 05:37 AM
OK, I am confused I thought you had to be 21 toget on this site? Yet, you say you are an 18 year old high school student.

Am I missing something here?

Remi
03-03-2007, 05:45 AM

classic!

Coroner
03-03-2007, 05:48 AM
all kinds of rookies have to pass the same hell :lol:

Kriss
03-03-2007, 05:49 AM
im an 18 year old high school student athlete who is highly intelegent and on track for a college scholarship at almost any college in the country.

Leave NOW while you still have a future! RUN BOY RUN!

hey, only joking.

nycfinest
03-03-2007, 07:21 AM
Thanks for the support, and the hate. Im not a deuchebag though, im actually a very nice person and i hope that you can figure out why you feel the need to disrespect someone you dont know over a computer. I hope anyone who reads this has a blessed week, and hopefully after i get back from practice tommrow someone will want to be a freind.

specialk
03-03-2007, 04:56 PM
im an 18 year old high school student athlete who is highly intelegent and on track for a college scholarship at almost any college in the country. If we met we would have a great time together. I have discovered that the only type of girl im mostly interested in at this time in my life are transgendered and am looking for someone interested in great sex or a great relationship, if your interested either respond to this post or hit my email. I hope this works, im not interested in going to clubs or drinking im a real interesting person and in excelent shape. i once met a transexual named alexa and if you see this remember that fly boy you met and smoked a blunt with and went to see a movie with, i lost your number if you see this get in contact. If you know that this site is not what im looking for let me know and i would appreciate it.

It doesn't matter if this sight is for you.............your underage,(18) so get the fuck out!!

sucka4chix
03-03-2007, 10:32 PM
DITTO!

Perverted Monk
03-04-2007, 12:03 AM
Lol!!

you cats are terrible

chefmike
03-04-2007, 12:09 AM
wombat, is that you?

lust4ts
03-04-2007, 06:05 AM

goldensamba
03-04-2007, 09:34 AM
does anyone else think he is too old to still be in high school?

BlackAdder
03-04-2007, 10:00 AM
From the style and diction of your posts, i think your just about smart enough to get into votech.

just..

May I suggest a Wal-Mart career? At 18 and if you work very diligently, you may be able to retire at 70 with a life's work of customer service to be proud of.

In any case, I think youve got the wrong board for what your looking for.

Cat
03-04-2007, 10:28 AM
Proving anyone can get into college.

dgtlmstry
03-04-2007, 11:18 AM
You guys really are merciless...lol Damn I love this board

spooker609
03-04-2007, 01:38 PM

I wish I had known what I realy liked when I was that young, it would have saved me alot of crap. Good luck kid hope you find the girl of your dreams.

BeardedOne
03-04-2007, 02:07 PM
does anyone else think he is too old to still be in high school?

Only genii like myself who surfed through senior year on leave slips and doctor's notes to bust out at seventeen because the curiculum was below me (Even though the town had the best school's in the state). I recall the average graduation age was generally eighteen (Though we had one guy in the class who was 21 when he graduated, having missed years due to illness).

Yet no one has recommended the Personals. :roll: