PDA

View Full Version : If you and I

MrsKellyPierce
03-03-2007, 04:09 AM
Were to make love....how'd you seduce me and put it on me :) :twisted: Honest answers no joke lol

MrsKellyPierce
03-03-2007, 04:15 AM
Were to make love....how'd you seduce me and put it on me :) :twisted: Honest answers no joke lol Oh come on so many of you private me on my yahoo messenger to talk dirty to me, and I reject you, and now here's your chance :lol: Impress me.

apocarm
03-03-2007, 04:38 AM

MrsKellyPierce
03-03-2007, 04:42 AM
This isn't some kind of trick is it? Last time I fell for this my mom was forwarded the thread............

Totally Not Cool BTW J lmao First, yes I am serious..I will even role play back in this THREAD not on my messenger! And I wont forward it to anyone I promise. Now lets hear what you have to say, if I remember you were packing a nice thick cock for me to grab ahold of.

BlackAdder
03-03-2007, 04:49 AM
Damn...not quick enough:(

MrsKellyPierce
03-03-2007, 04:52 AM
ide make u do the dishes and fuckin clean the place...thats hot While naked?

MrsKellyPierce
03-03-2007, 04:57 AM
Damn...not quick enough:( :lol:

Trogdor
03-03-2007, 04:59 AM
Well, assuming this is after I ballbat your boyfriend to death :twisted: , I first have a nice candle light dinner prepared, involving something nice, like maybe broiled catfish, wine, some soft music playing. I'd probably have the fire place blazing too.

In the bedroom, some low lights, and see how creative we could be. :wink:

And of course, I'd probably wake up from one of my cats poking me in the face to make him breakfast. :P

MrsKellyPierce
03-03-2007, 05:02 AM
Well, assuming this is after I ballbat your boyfriend to death :twisted: , I first have a nice candle light dinner prepared, involving something nice, like maybe broiled catfish, wine, some soft music playing. I'd probably have the fire place blazing too.

And of course, I'd probably wake up from one of my cats poking me in the face to make him breakfast. :P sounds quite charming and romantic

03-03-2007, 05:02 AM
With brute force

MrsKellyPierce
03-03-2007, 05:07 AM
With brute force :lol:

Trogdor
03-03-2007, 05:18 AM

And of course, I'd probably wake up from one of my cats poking me in the face to make him breakfast. :P sounds quite charming and romantic

Yea, now if I could only have whomever the girl I like to somehow get over the whole 'friends' smeg now. :?

suckseed
03-03-2007, 05:40 AM
Somehow i think you'd be fun to tie up and interrogate!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-03-2007, 05:46 AM
ide make u do the dishes and fuckin clean the place...thats hot

LOL :lol: You're mean J! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

4star4
03-03-2007, 06:05 AM
To begin with, I would ask you to remove the wings from your avatar. You were a much more beautiful angel before, with your natural self. How would I seduce you? With a kiss, a smile, and probably another kiss. I love reading about you, and following your posts. Hope to talk to you sometime, your great. Write back...

muhmuh
03-03-2007, 07:01 AM
something classy... döner from round the corner... a game of amateur football between the farmerboys from a local village and the turkish u21 from the inner city (you know that kind that after a healthy discourse about cultural differences and a pleasant exchange of ideas about the jobs and looks of the women that gave birth to the opposing teams players... ends early into the second half with 4 red cards each)... and a keg

muhmuh
03-03-2007, 07:06 AM
dp... stupid me

Ecstatic
03-03-2007, 07:15 AM
I'd be filthy rich and fly you off to Paris on my private jet, where we would wine and dine in a secluded bistro on the Left Bank. Then after a memorable night in a charming 19th century hotel room we would head to the Riviera or maybe a small, private island off the coast of Spain.

Hey, I may be old, but I'm romantic. :)

Dino Velvet
03-03-2007, 07:38 AM
While enjoying a Porterhouse Steak dinner, I would direct you to go under the table to suck me off as I watch the news and fantasize about fucking the new, hot weathergirl. I would politely warn you if I was about to fart. After that, I would give you a peck on the forehead, hand you some bus fare, wish you a pleasant evening, and walk you to the front door.

stillies77
03-03-2007, 07:39 AM

hahahaha

Trogdor
03-03-2007, 07:43 AM

Zing! :lol:

olite71
03-03-2007, 08:53 AM
Were to make love....how'd you seduce me and put it on me :) :twisted: Honest answers no joke lol

I would speak sincerely to you and just be myself. I would respect your points of view and listen to you. I would know when to stop and to stop listening to the sound of my own voice.... In short, I would be sincerely interested in you, but without trying to suffocate you, because as always I would be patient and understand that if it doesn't work it doesn't work...

In short, I would respect you.

In my experience, no aphrodisiac has more permanance or more allure than respect.

(Note that the above seduction may take 6 months or a year---but just as fast food is low quality food, fast seduction is low quality seduction).

Rory
03-03-2007, 09:11 AM
Hold on, let me get some lube, this is going to be hot:

Okay, the year is 1750. It's a cold winter in Pennsylvania. It's 7:50 pm, and we're in the bedroom together. I turn down the gas lamp until it's off, and we get into bed. Silence. Nearly pitch-black.

After a minute, I roll over on top of you, and take my cock out of my colonial blanket-sleeper. I then pull your night dress up. All this is done under the covers; we can only see each others' heads, and we're not making eye contact. I awkwardly align my cock, and we both make a pained, hushed noise as I enter you to the hilt. All my body weight is on you--I'm not propped up or anything. It feels so good for me that I muffle my moans into the pillow beside your head, and your eyes are bulging, staring up at the ceiling in the dark. Our two massive pubic bushes are rubbing. After seven pumps, I drop a load into you, and then roll off you quickly. Dead silence again.

Fox
03-03-2007, 09:13 AM
Dino won the thread.

olite71
03-03-2007, 09:15 AM
Dino won the thread.

I do agree that Dino's post has a flash of Brett-Easton-Ellis genius.

Lone Wolf
03-03-2007, 07:41 PM
Kelly
Every lady likes to be treated like a lady and you are no different. You are more gorgous and intelligent than almost every GG I have met.
I would use soft, passsionate and slow lovemaking with a lot of kissing and foreplay. You would truly feel like a Princess in a paradise setting.
I would suck your cock until you begged me to let you cum in my mouth.

jamans
03-03-2007, 08:26 PM
I would put on a Vicki Richter feature and realize that she is much hotter than you and just jerk off to it

muhmuh
03-03-2007, 08:43 PM

Okay, the year is 1750. It's a cold winter in Pennsylvania. It's 7:50 pm, and we're in the bedroom together. I turn down the gas lamp until it's off, and we get into bed. Silence. Nearly pitch-black.

After a minute, I roll over on top of you, and take my cock out of my colonial blanket-sleeper. I then pull your night dress up. All this is done under the covers; we can only see each others' heads, and we're not making eye contact. I awkwardly align my cock, and we both make a pained, hushed noise as I enter you to the hilt. All my body weight is on you--I'm not propped up or anything. It feels so good for me that I muffle my moans into the pillow beside your head, and your eyes are bulging, staring up at the ceiling in the dark. Our two massive pubic bushes are rubbing. After seven pumps, I drop a load into you, and then roll off you quickly. Dead silence again.

great! thanks! no ive got nigella and that in the same part of my brain... youve just ruined all my nigella fantasies in one go

Quinn
03-03-2007, 08:48 PM

LMAO... Nice....

-Quinn

Trogdor
03-03-2007, 09:39 PM
He's about 257 years late :P

BlackAdder
03-03-2007, 10:01 PM
...sometimes you can really tell just who the chasers are with these posts..

:puke

MrsKellyPierce
03-05-2007, 11:47 AM
To begin with, I would ask you to remove the wings from your avatar. You were a much more beautiful angel before, with your natural self. How would I seduce you? With a kiss, a smile, and probably another kiss. I love reading about you, and following your posts. Hope to talk to you sometime, your great. Write back... Awe thanks sweetie and how do you like to kiss?

wombat33
03-05-2007, 03:03 PM

Lots of sweet things whispered so only you can hear it in a public place. Lots of long looks in those sexy eyes, soft sweet kisses........planted all around your pretty face, neck, your sexy chin.

Then I would lay you down with some soothing relaxing music and rub you down with warm lotion and massage your entire body from your head to your toes.

(then if you have not fallen asleep from the tranquility of this setting)

I would begin some omre of those kisses, and sexy, even dirty little things whispered in your ears. Each time noticing your reaction increasing with anticipation.

I would spend a lot of time playing with your hands, making lots of contact, gently, but firmly touching you all over. My hands, my lips kissing you, then I would slip out of my everlast blue boxer briefs and get skin to skin with you. Making out softly, firmly, the fiercely.

After that..............you better watch yourself. It would go on for a Loooooooong time.

Wow, thanks for the opportunity to get lost in the situation!

mpcc2004
03-05-2007, 04:26 PM
one word...sailing

MrsKellyPierce
03-05-2007, 06:52 PM
To be honest you all bored me with your dirty talk. I wanted some hardcore talking lol