Bic
03-03-2007, 06:42 AM
that full moon thread got me thinking so i found this
i hope this subject wasnt coverd before

Im an Aries March 21 - April 20. the mighty Ram

DITTO! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

good to know there is another good lookin aries out there :)

Devon
03-03-2007, 09:51 AM
Aquarius here!

ottorocket
03-03-2007, 09:52 AM
Leo here

gummi baer
03-03-2007, 10:01 AM
Wish I had a Garden State Parkway placard to upload.

iodine8
03-03-2007, 10:05 AM

iodine8
03-03-2007, 10:55 AM

stillies77
03-03-2007, 08:31 PM
Ouija board Bearing a name said to be derived from the French and German words for “yes,” the Ouija board is simply a flat, smooth board bearing the letters of the alphabet, numbers, and often the words “Yes,” “No,” “Maybe,” and “Goodbye.” A hand-sized, heart-shaped device perched upon three short legs, each of which has a pad or wheel to enable the instrument to slide freely across the board, is known as the planchette. This is used as a pointer, the tapered end of the heart shape indicating letters on the board.

One or more operators sit around the board, each lightly resting fingers upon the top of the planchette. It is said that spirits or other entities cause the planchette to move about the board, spelling out messages and answers to questions posed by the operators. (This process is a form of “dactylomancy,” or divination by means of finger motions.)

Actually, the movement is due to the ideomotor effect and this can be shown by the fact that when the operator is properly blindfolded, only gibberish is produced.

http://www.intellectualconservative.com/images/cookie.jpg

stillies77
03-03-2007, 08:31 PM
Ouija board Bearing a name said to be derived from the French and German words for “yes,” the Ouija board is simply a flat, smooth board bearing the letters of the alphabet, numbers, and often the words “Yes,” “No,” “Maybe,” and “Goodbye.” A hand-sized, heart-shaped device perched upon three short legs, each of which has a pad or wheel to enable the instrument to slide freely across the board, is known as the planchette. This is used as a pointer, the tapered end of the heart shape indicating letters on the board.

One or more operators sit around the board, each lightly resting fingers upon the top of the planchette. It is said that spirits or other entities cause the planchette to move about the board, spelling out messages and answers to questions posed by the operators. (This process is a form of “dactylomancy,” or divination by means of finger motions.)

Actually, the movement is due to the ideomotor effect and this can be shown by the fact that when the operator is properly blindfolded, only gibberish is produced.

http://www.intellectualconservative.com/images/cookie.jpg

muhmuh
03-03-2007, 08:37 PM
Hah believe what you want J.

I lived in a haunted house. You ever been attacked by a ghost? see bright green orbs floating around in the house? Hear footsteps right on the ceiling when you try to sleep? Lights turn off and on along with the tv? Hear breathing next to you when you are also trying to sleep? Hear voices in the bathroom with you? See a small dog like grey animal run off and fade away? Theres more to this universe than we can even imagine. That place was unsettling. Most of all wicka and signs are real and you shouldn't mess with it. If you don't believe me mess around with a ouija board.

lsd is awesome isnt it?

eggbert
03-03-2007, 08:44 PM
My sign

BeardedOne
03-03-2007, 09:00 PM
This Polish postage stamp from their Zodiak series of 1986 pretty much spells it out for me. My sign and my current expression over the indoor pool provided by heavy rains, melting ice, and ancient plumbing.

Rubber Soul
03-03-2007, 09:12 PM
Gemini. lol

Quinn
03-03-2007, 09:17 PM
Cancer, which proves what total nonsene astrology is.

-Quinn

Quinn
03-03-2007, 09:30 PM
LOL… Yeah, I here you on that, J. One of my roommates in college was really into astrology – so much so that he eventually wrote a book on it. I asked him if he really believed in any of it. His answer: not particularly, but women sure as hell do, and this gets me more ass than a toilet seat. He wasn't kidding.

-Quinn

v3.6
03-03-2007, 10:04 PM
you know me.. im cancerous and i love to 69.. so that makes me a cancer.. july14th baby!!

gjamestgirlfan
03-03-2007, 10:52 PM
Im Pieces i think i spelt it wrong hehe, it was my birthday on 1st march, had a nice chilled out birthday and saw this forum site for the 1st time and now im checking it everyday and hopefully make some more friends on here and who knows if im lucky meet that special girl or at least chat and who knows if im lucky meet and then see.

Jennifer_English
03-03-2007, 10:54 PM
Sagittarius...

You know what half the horse is..... :wink:

xx

gjamestgirlfan
03-03-2007, 10:57 PM
You from England as well as me Jennifer ? i have heard your name before and i seen some pictures of you, your gorgeous, where abouts in England you from and also many other girls in here from england, i see most women from USA.

Jennifer_English
03-03-2007, 10:59 PM
sure am :O)

Born in Southampton (Where the Titanic sailed from those who don't know it)

Live just outside north London now...

If your looking to meet with other english T-Girls.... you could do a lot worse than come to my night out... (link below) - would love to see you there...

Where abouts are you?

x

gjamestgirlfan
03-03-2007, 11:06 PM
Im from Brighton area, well outskirts, i love the film titantic, i have never been to a night out that is themed to this site, i am proud of admiring ladies like yourself but i also see that most women not intrested in men and i wouldnt wanna go up and chat to and make feel uncomfy, as i respect some not intrested in men, as im not myself and i know i would feel uncomfy if some guy bear come up and started chatting to me heh, sorry bad example hehe. But i would love to find out more about Jennifer and i would love to buy you a drink even if you dont have chance to drink it with me as i bet you got loads of friends on this, i would be nervous 1st time, i have been to a gay club in australia, sydney but went with 2 girls i was working with out there to see a drag show was a lot of fun, but i was with one of the girls really from work so not easy to chat to other ladies in there but i did get a smile and a hello off a real beautiful lady in there and then her bf noticed and they got in arguement and i got some evils, so i soon moved off as i hate to cause any rifts.
Sorry nattered on here heh i do that a fair bit sorry, Jennifer thanks for taking time to message me back on this.
gaz xx

spooker609
03-03-2007, 11:07 PM
My sign

TJT
03-03-2007, 11:20 PM
"See Rock City"

eggbert
03-03-2007, 11:35 PM
being a cocksucker from brooklyn i hardly have any heroes and find fault with everyone, but this guy is perhaps one of mine...check this out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dp2Zqk8vHw

I don't think "magicians" like Chris Angel & David Blaine are trying to convince anyone that what they do is magic or psychic, but I'd sure like to know how they do some of that stuff.

chefmike
03-03-2007, 11:44 PM
:roll: :arrow:

iodine8
03-04-2007, 12:46 AM

Ecstatic
03-04-2007, 01:18 AM
I'm Ophiuchus, the 13th constellation in the sidereal zodiac (as opposed to the 12 signs of the tropical zodiac, according to which I'm Sagittarius).

The reason why Ophiuchus is not a part of the western astrological zodiac is because that zodiac is defined on the basis of the sun spending an equal amount of time in twelve astrological signs starting at the vernal equinox in the northern hemisphere — this is called the tropical zodiac. There is also a sidereal zodiac, which is based on the actual location of the stars in the sky, and which is used by Hindu and some Western astrologers. At present, the sun is in Ophiuchus from November 30 to December 19.

Ophiuchus is a large, obscure constellation, also known as Serpent Bearer. Thus, the constellation represnts Aesculapius (Asclepius), the Greek god of medicine, son of Apollo and the nymph Coronis, whose symbol (a serpent wrapped about a staff) predates the Caduceus (two serpents wrapped about a staff). He was taught by Chiron, the centaur, and he had incredible skill at healing; he could even raise the dead. This last skill roused the anger of Zeus, who slew Esculapius with a thunderbolt. His sons carried on their father's medical tradition, serving the wounded of the Greek army before the walls of Troy. The first known appearance dates to Sumer, over 2000 BC. Thus Ophiuchus is a symbol of healing.

Due to the precession of the equinoxes, the sun is in a different position relative to the zodiac on the first day of Spring every year. It's a slight motion, virtually undetectable in a human lifetime, but 2,000 years ago the vernal sun moved from Aries to Pisces (Aries being the symbol of Mithra, the greatest God of the ancient world, and Pisces being the symbol of the Christ). In a little less than 600 years, the vernal sun will enter Aquarius (the dawning of the Age of Aquarius will happen then, not in the 1960s).

Believe it or not, the Greek astronomer Hipparchus discovered the precession of the equinoxes in the second century BC, and astrologers realized they had a problem: the sun was supposed to be in Aries when spring began (hey, it had been that way as long as any records indicated), but it was now in Pisces. So they declared that the signs drifted with the sun, with the result that the sun was still in Aries even though it really wasn't. The implication of this is that the stars exert no influence on man, astrologically speaking; if there is a celestial influence, it's not from the stars but from the region of space which were marked by the classical twelve zodiac signs 2,500 years ago.

muhmuh
03-04-2007, 02:54 AM
he sure s hell wasnt, i get bored with the norm easy so me and a realy cool ex decidd to try new shit so we hit up a goth club, with everyone in capes,famous in midtown was called the batcave...we went all out i wore a cape, she in s ablck tight catsuit, and i brought a deck of crds, not tarrot but reg...once i was nice and fucked up i sat on the ground acted mystical and my gf wtold everyone im a savant with power that people swear by and are amazed...the lined upn to get a reading..for nearly 2 hours i flipped up cards acted like a total boxo==zo nd gave readings...of course the art of cold reading is something most charismatic people can do even better than jon edwards and i quickly becasue a cult hero there...i flipp up crds stare peopl ein the ey and say things like, ur family isnt accepting u lik eu wish and this cause much pain, even anger at time...of course they noded...in adittion i say hope and a bright likte for the future but ur inhibitions are lett ing u attack it like u should...dont fear, hold on here we have the jack of diamonds, oh no..she would whimper as i sad i forsee an injury, to someone in ur family, not severe, but ide get it checke dout..yes yes, my uncle broke a femur, blah blah, its just so fuckin simple...go love stupid people;)

wait werent you the guy who complained about the readability of someones post?

Felicia Katt
03-04-2007, 06:28 AM
LOL

meow

FK

J Money
03-04-2007, 07:09 AM
Taurus here

Bic
03-04-2007, 07:25 AM
sure am :O)

Born in Southampton (Where the Titanic sailed from those who don't know it)

Live just outside north London now...

If your looking to meet with other english T-Girls.... you could do a lot worse than come to my night out... (link below) - would love to see you there...

Where abouts are you?

x

the titanic sank on my birthday april 14

dreamer
03-04-2007, 08:55 AM
Ecstatic --that's a cool new avatar!

I am Aries --March 30th

Ecstatic
03-04-2007, 05:51 PM
Hey, thanks, dreamer. It was loooong overdue.

CORVETTEDUDE
03-04-2007, 05:56 PM
A LEO in the truest sense, born the middle day of the sign!!

Hara, I knew you were more than 'Just a pretty face, etc.'
One of these days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-14-2007, 07:09 AM
A LEO in the truest sense, born the middle day of the sign!!

Hara, I knew you were more than 'Just a pretty face, etc.'
One of these days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL..Now I know why we get along very well. :lol: ;)

Thanks! :oops:

~Kisses.

HTG

Caleigh
03-14-2007, 07:20 AM
my sign is MERGE

but i can't find it in the zodiac

hshenag
03-14-2007, 01:54 PM
I'm gemini.

From the friday 13th of june.

Urian