PDA

View Full Version : orchiectomy????

blackmagic
03-03-2007, 02:42 AM
i cant tell can anyone else tell if shes had an orchi or not?

BeardedOne
03-03-2007, 02:45 AM
I vote "Yes".

What's with all the Russian sites? Are you a Czarist? :)

Linsey
03-03-2007, 02:49 AM
I would tend to agree that she has had it done, but who can tell nowadays the ways photos get manipulated.

blackmagic
03-03-2007, 03:12 AM
I vote "Yes".

What's with all the Russian sites? Are you a Czarist? :)

lol no, I took the liberty of learning the language from my uncle when i was about 15, when he was in the air force he used to fly on the outskirts of russia in one of those communication planes and just listen in on them. kinda odd but eh it was the cold war back then

mikejones
03-03-2007, 04:00 AM
Hard to say. I have been with several girls who had absolutely no balls, but claimed that they shrunk away due to hormone use, no surgery. No way to prove anything, but no reason to lie about it either.

blackmagic
03-03-2007, 04:28 AM
Hard to say. I have been with several girls who had absolutely no balls, but claimed that they shrunk away due to hormone use, no surgery. No way to prove anything, but no reason to lie about it either.

essentially spiro aka (Spironolactone (marketed as AldactoneŽ, Novo-SpirotonŽ, SpiractinŽ, SpirotoneŽ, or BerlactoneŽ) is a synthetic 17) and or most anti androgens will cause them to shrink, but i understand what your saying

RangeHova
03-03-2007, 05:25 AM
I dated a girl who, depending on what time of her hormone cycle she was on, would have hanging low balls or a sack so tight you would swear she had them removed.

Unless you run your hands over that area you can't tell.

tsmandy
03-03-2007, 05:57 AM
If her hand wasn't in the way you would have a definitive answer. If she had an orchie there would be some sort of scar where they made an incision. I have a tiny little scar where they made the incision on me, and funny enough its incredibly sensitive and feels great to fool around with.

Jericho
03-03-2007, 06:47 AM
If her hand wasn't in the way you would have a definitive answer. If she had an orchie there would be some sort of scar where they made an incision. I have a tiny little scar where they made the incision on me, and funny enough its incredibly sensitive and feels great to fool around with.

Gets notebook out...Todays Top Tip! :wink:

Beckdemure
03-03-2007, 06:58 AM
Personally, I've never been able to get that erect since my orchiectomy. But I understand others can...

blackmagic
03-03-2007, 07:13 AM

Just out of curiosity does that affect the ability to get hard even after they take them out? :?:

tsmandy
03-03-2007, 09:06 AM
Just out of curiosity does that affect the ability to get hard even after they take them out? :?:

It hasn't seemed to effect my ability to get hard. it has just cut off the ejaculate. Getting hard seems more related to a combination of my mental state and physical health. I can have orgasms aplenty but when I come I don't ejaculate. Not the worst thing in the world.

Mandy

03-03-2007, 01:24 PM
Mods, please lock this thread. It is disturbing.

Vala_TS
03-03-2007, 03:30 PM
Not even any seminal fluids? I ask because that is produced in the prostate, not the testicles.

Vala,

03-03-2007, 03:45 PM
STOP!

tsmandy
03-03-2007, 08:35 PM
Just ignore what you don't wanna read TFAN, don't be a little baby and cry for the mods to make it stop.

Vala, that includes seminal fluids

Vala_TS
03-04-2007, 04:37 AM
Thanks for supporting the thread.

Really? Odd. I would have thought that seminal fluid would remain.

Vala,

fitz207
03-04-2007, 10:23 AM
Not even any seminal fluids? I ask because that is produced in the prostate, not the testicles.

Vala,
Eveybody is different some TS can ejaculate clear fluid even if they have had an orchiectomy. TS Alison is one i've seen do it. Check it out.

Alison Faraday
03-05-2007, 02:13 AM
Oh my God. Old pictures or what. *yikes*

:anon

Actually..... I think I still had my balls in those Shemaleyum pictures. So an example of how hard it is to tell. They were taken at the end of 2005, and I had my orchie in April 2006. Yes, I definitely had balls up above. They'd just shrunk and gone home, which was partly why I had them out. It was the risk of testicular cancer since they were in the pre puberty location.

This one below is post orchie.

Ivane
03-05-2007, 03:29 AM
Alison show more please..ur too nice

BeardedOne
03-05-2007, 04:04 AM
STOP!

STOP reading the thread if it disturbs you so much.

Sheesh! :roll:

Trogdor
03-05-2007, 05:41 AM
STOP!

STOP reading the thread if it disturbs you so much.

Sheesh! :roll:

Want me to whip out the cinder blocks? :mrgreen:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/Primacron/pain.jpg