PDA

View Full Version : Countrys you visited and what thought of also help needed

gjamestgirlfan
03-03-2007, 12:26 AM
I gotta say my fav country is Australia spent a year travelling, and my fav place is Sydney i think its amazing the harbour is soo cool, i worked there for 6 months, loved my time there, i think it has everything, the party life, the chill out life, also easy access to other places that quieter eg blue mountains and other trips, also has a lot of top stars visit and do shows there, who else here been to Australia.
Also been to Spain - not bad, - bit 2 commercial in my opinion
Greece - place called zante - lovely 1st holiday away from family with mate a 2 girls when i was 18, was good fun
Belgium - Brussels - went with this girl i met in oz a jewish girl and we spent most of time in pubs but was really good fun weekend.
Czech republic - prague - went for long weekend with ozzie girl i met travelling she come and met me there, and was nice country, but i found a bit boring in parts as castles etc and i wanted to see the real czech republic and chat to locals and have a few drinks etc, yet ozzie girl went with wanted to see the tourist things and coming from uk very historicial country seen castles etc a lot, so not so appealing to me
- Australia - saw a lot of, from adelaide - kangeroo island, to outskirted places like bendigo, naracoorte, snowy mountains - to fraser island, mebourne, all way up east coast doing whitsundays, to cairns and then to darwin, doing 4 week with dad in may who paying for as a thanks for all done in my life for me, doing places i didnt see eg tasmania, then melbourne, then to little place called healsville, then to canberra and sydney where say by to dad and i goto alice springs and darwin (anyone got any good recommendations on love to hear)
- New Zealand - did a month here and did both islands, loved it, very pretty, best places Taupo do the sky dive and the day hike on tongarriro crossing, lovely views, then other amazing place franz josef its all ice and amazing walks up, yet bit risky at times but gets blood pumping.
- wales hehe - cardiff - im half welsh so wont say anything against welsh, some family up there and nice parts of
- england - born and live in and love it yet i do think is going down hill recently and would love to move abroad eventually.
- france - dieppe and paris - paris is pretty cool but the people in general dont like us english and makes give a bit of a false look on, as not most welcoming or helpful, also try and con you.

Going to Thailand for a month very soon in 4 months roughly and would love to know feedback on, places to visit, places to defo go, especially where meet ladies like on this site, and can hopefully have a few drinks with and a laugh with.

Be fun to read all places any of you been and what thought of and any feedback on what think of my trip or any questions have, as i think life is about experiencing and sharing, so be fun to hear off any of you, of course you ladies much more welcome to message me or email me, but also any guys who been as, always fun to exchange thoughts.
thanks for your time and sorry sooo long i do natter on at times
Gaz