PDA

View Full Version : What is best site

gjamestgirlfan
03-02-2007, 11:57 PM
Hi i love this site a forum i think is amazing as you get to know people and especially seeing the gorgeous women's personalitys eg vicki, allanah, mia isabella etc who's name is soo well known to me now and seeing them in here and actually finding out a bit about who they are is cool, but im looking for some help as i obviousalyl got into this amazing area, transgender women by internet and i have only ever paid for one group a site called shemalestrokers i know sounds corny, but some gorgeous women in, some of my fav girls thats why joined meghan, vicki, mia, chastity, no nerfertiti or mirum (victoria though) anyway my point of this is, what is the best site to join upto as shemale strokers has good vids but been member of for 6 months now and not really changed much and the forum is boring, im looking for advice by other admirers and especially the gorgeous women who feature in this sites, what site is the best, i hear shemaleyum etc quite a lot.
Id like something if poss that combines, chatting, pics and vids and is updated and not 2 expensive as saving for my trip abroad to oz and thailand in may, im paying for dads flight out there as a thanks for all done for me in my life, and spending a month with him travelling then doing another 7 weeks on my own. (3 oz and 4 thai)
Anyway appreciate any feedback on good groups, sites etc
thanks for your time
gaz

GroobySteven
03-03-2007, 12:43 AM
Hey Gaz
There is another thread here:
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=16094
With same question answered.

I'm going to say if you haven't tried Shemale Yum - then give it a shot or one of the http://www.grooby.com sites - but I'm biased as it's my company.

Take a look at the samples on the pages here. You can do a search under my name to get to them all easily.

regards
seanchai

gjamestgirlfan
03-03-2007, 12:45 AM
Thanks mate i appreciate the help from a fellow fan and your very lucky having your own site, do you get to meet the ladies, be my dream job, to spend time with all women in this site and get to know, wow i wish i was rich hehe