PDA

View Full Version : fighting thread

bulldog
03-02-2007, 12:04 PM
if you wanna fight do it here

I just gone on again for the first time in two weeks and I see all this bullshit motherfucking cockjuggling SOB fighting in all these threads and it is just ruining it for me. I hate it soooo much that everyone cant get along

"to the moderators" why dont you set up some rules for the threads and if someone breaks them they get punished

an idea

1st offense- a warning
2nd offense- kicked off for a week
3rd offense- kicked off for a month
4th/final offense- kicked off indefinitely

no offense but this forum has no discipline and that is a shame because it has enormous popularity and potential

Sincerly Yours,
Ben

03-02-2007, 12:09 PM
cockjuggling

LMAO!!!!

"Cock juggling?"

You sir, are a genius!!!

FUCKING GENIUS!!!

dr.wurm
03-02-2007, 06:06 PM
I agree. It's a complete shame that a few immature posters will quibble over everything. I've been lurking here a while and every time I think about contributing in a meaningful way, there's some BS that starts which turns me away. Quite frankly, I have neither the time nor the desire to get caught up in an message board fisticuffs with anyone.

Now, I realize that the board will never be free of this sort of thing and, as virtual as this is, there's real feelings and lives at stake and occasionally, the air must be cleared for things to continue on. What I think is that there should be an argument section separate from the 'General Discussion'. I don't indulge myself to think more than a rare poster actually use it, but there's where the mods need to step in. The easy ones are threads specifically dedicated to attacking someone (been quite a few of those recently) as those can be moved to the appropriate section. Harder to deal with will be normal threads that turn ugly. There's always a clear 'first punch' post that sets these off. Some are just mean spirited and are trying to start fights, others are just critical of someone and end up starting fights, some are just misunderstandings, and of course all shades in between. We'll have to rely on the mods to make the call between just deleting it, moving it to the argument area, or leaving it be.

I got a little deeper into visualizing that than I had intended, but the point is made. I hope something can be worked out to improve the overall quality of 'life' on the board.

Just to cover my ass and hopefully avoid offending someone and being sucked into the aforementioned fisticuffs, I'm not calling anyone out here, just trying to contribute to the discussion.

Jennifer_English
03-02-2007, 06:13 PM
I know of another forum that does this...

Basically its called the 'Time out' section...

If any serious slanging starts the threads are simply moved there leaving the rest of the board to carry on its happy lil' existance..

It works very well....

francisfkudrow
03-02-2007, 06:18 PM
I know of another forum that does this...

Basically its called the 'Time out' section...

If any serious slanging starts the threads are simply moved there leaving the rest of the board to carry on its happy lil' existance..

It works very well....

In another post, I recommended having a "Hate" section. Maybe we could call our Time Out section "Hate".

Or maybe "Hatred & Animosity."

Jennifer_English
03-02-2007, 07:31 PM
In another post, I recommended having a "Hate" section. Maybe we could call our Time Out section "Hate".

:lol:

look carefully.....

ottorocket
03-02-2007, 07:37 PM

look carefully.....

Yeah no mods..no surprise

bulldog
03-02-2007, 11:33 PM
yea i totally agree with you guys, I mean if you go to profileheaven.com and look at their forum, it is really well run and the moderators pay attention, not that I dont like the mods on this site, but it is hard to give praise to someone that is rarely there

chefmike
03-02-2007, 11:40 PM
I mean if you go to profileheaven.com

ROTFLMFAO!!!

profileheaven?

Gee Wally, it sounds like a really swell site!!

So maybe you should carry your wienie ass back there...

Now.

bulldog
03-03-2007, 12:28 AM
yeah great go ahead and roll around, but I was trying to make a point, a point about people like you, I mean why to you have to instigate things. I dont mean that we should turn this place into pleasantville but we should at least respect each other

chefmike
03-03-2007, 12:50 AM
I feel your pain... :cry: :violin :sleep

chefmike
03-03-2007, 12:51 AM
I feel your pain... :cry: :violin :sleep

bulldog
03-03-2007, 12:57 AM
lovely response as always

Kriss
03-03-2007, 01:20 AM
woof woof

mikejones
03-03-2007, 02:15 AM
LMAO on the Hatred & Animosity idea!

I agree that some of the flaming here just gets downright nasty and distasteful. Sometimes I wonder how people cannot be embarrassed by the things they say. I guess some people are familiar with, and comfortable operating in, that type of environment, and some are clearly quite skilled at insulting people.

Given this, however, I don't think that censoring is the right idea. While it would make the board more civil, it would probably be more boring also.

hwbs
03-03-2007, 02:27 AM

look carefully.....

well maybe you fuckers would realise that we arent being paid here and that we do the best we can .we donate our time to try to make this a nice place..we have real jobs and real lives real problems...there is no time card here...if i was some monster cock chasers like some of u ...i would be getting it and not talking bout it on a board.i also wouldnt be caught wavin my cock to the camera to get someones attention...fuckin rookies...carry on

crayons
03-03-2007, 02:33 AM
/yawn. what an emo thread.

Jennifer_English
03-03-2007, 02:38 AM

look carefully.....

well maybe you fuckers would realise that we arent being paid here and that we do the best we can .we donate our time to try to make this a nice place..we have real jobs and real lives real problems...there is no time card here...if i was some monster cock chasers like some of u ...i would be getting it and not talking bout it on a board....carry on

sorry hollywood i wasnt at all trying to point out whether there were mods about or not.... . i altered the pic as a joke...

hwbs
03-03-2007, 03:41 AM
no harm no foul :smoking

BlackAdder
03-03-2007, 04:31 AM
Id rather deal with the bullshit flames then being censored..

Its all just internet bullshit anyway, why do you care so much??

Remi
03-03-2007, 05:15 AM
Leave the forum alone, flaming is good, flaming is healthy, flaming is entertaining ... http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=15733&highlight=cheapskate

Its good to VENT.

bulldog
03-03-2007, 11:24 AM
i am not suggesting that we censor the site I am just saying that some of these arguements are rediculous "i.e. the Kelly Shore and Vicki Richter thing" I mean its fine if they wanna battle it out with each other but stick to one thread, bc it carries on to other threads that have nothing to do with it, now dont get me wrong, I LOVE Vicki and Kelly and I think they are both gorgeous, humorous, and loveable babes, but this has got to stop

TGL
03-03-2007, 11:30 AM
I agree with bulldog. I haven't been her long (a month or so), but this is already getting ridiculous. I got not problems with objective discussion and I think they are good for any board, but flaming and meaningless shouting at each other doesn't do anyone good. I don't know why it's like this at this board. I really see no reason for all the "drama" as you call it. Why can't people maintain some sort of common politeness in here, as they would do if they were talking to people they didn't knew anywhere else, like in real life?
I'm not expecting us all to sit in a circle and sing songs and tell eachother how good we are, and I don't demand that we should all love eachother (there's people on this board that I don't think to high of myself), but we could at least keep it to our selfes, instead of spamming the board with it.

bulldog
03-03-2007, 11:31 AM
maybe I should start a petition lol

LG
03-03-2007, 07:15 PM
well maybe you fuckers would realise that we arent being paid here and that we do the best we can .we donate our time to try to make this a nice place..we have real jobs and real lives real problems...there is no time card here...if i was some monster cock chasers like some of u ...i would be getting it and not talking bout it on a board.i also wouldnt be caught wavin my cock to the camera to get someones attention...fuckin rookies...carry on

:claps :claps :claps