PDA

View Full Version : NYCe, please don't apologize

flabbybody
11-16-2004, 05:18 AM
we've all missed this board so much. I've told you personally how important it is to come home from a misreable job and be able to speak to friendly HA members. going foward, I know everyone will treat each other with respect and dignity. Thanks for running this site and I will see you the day after Thanskgiving at Allanah's when we're all stuffed and happy.

Realgirls4me
11-16-2004, 07:40 AM
Ditto. What Flabby said! I visit this board as often as I can, and I am never -- NEVER -- disappointed. It's eclectic characters(posters), TS luminaries, great links, and be-e-e-e-e-e-e-yooooooooo-tee-ful images make it one of the best boards going. If anything, we all owe you who run it a great debt of thanks. Do what you have to do!

Carry on! :)

Felicia Katt
11-16-2004, 08:13 AM
I feel like I lost one of my lives!

glad the board is back up

meow

Johnny Cocksville
11-16-2004, 08:40 AM
"it's like rebuilding a plane while it's still in the air"
I got a good laugh out of that e-mail NYCe.

NYCe
11-16-2004, 10:06 AM
flabby, I missed this site too. But the new stuff we're going to add, I'm really excited. We're about to take this site to the next level.

BTW: Thanks to anyone who e-mailed during the Hiatus.

iluvshemales
11-16-2004, 12:22 PM
my life is worth living again :D

keep up the awesome work NYCe and we'll always keep luving u

Ecstatic
11-16-2004, 04:48 PM
"it's like rebuilding a plane while it's still in the air"
I got a good laugh out of that e-mail NYCe.
That's a great line. I may borrow it next time I have to bring one of my sites down for service! As a professional webmaster and forum administrator myself, I certainly understand the problems one can encounter with upgrades and all. Earlier this year I had to basically shut down a number of forums running on four totally different types of software in order to relaunch, integrating them into the same software package to provide future growth, so I know the problems firsthand. Thanks for bringing it back up so quickly (even if it seemed a long time to us)!