PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else ever do this?

03-02-2007, 02:47 AM
I woke up this morning, took a shit, took a shower and shaved. I said my prayers, put my clothes on, combed my hair and put on the deodorant....

Then, as I'm trimming my goatee, it dawns on me. I'm looking at the mirror and at that moment it hits me "Holy shit! I get to be that guy?" I'm looking at myself in the mirror. I'm not ridiculously good looking but I just think I'm a good person.

chefmike
03-02-2007, 02:53 AM
I woke up this morning, took a shit, took a shower and shaved. I said my prayers, put my clothes on, combed my hair and put on the deodorant....

Then, as I'm trimming my goatee, it dawns on me. I'm looking at the mirror and at that moment it hits me "Holy shit! I get to be that guy?" I'm looking at myself in the mirror. I'm not ridiculously good looking but I just think I'm a good person.

ezed
03-02-2007, 05:53 AM
I didn't say any prayers but.....

MrBoner
03-02-2007, 06:34 AM
girls call me Boner :D
ha ha i cant complain

Kriss
03-02-2007, 11:09 AM
it dawns on me. I'm looking at the mirror and at that moment it hits me "Holy shit! I get to be that guy?" I'm looking at myself in the mirror. I'm not ridiculously good looking but I just think I'm a good person.

wombat33
03-02-2007, 05:35 PM

what amazes me is that when I look into my 3x2 mirror every day, something so fucking small can hold ALL OF THIS HANDSOMENESS.

It is absolutely amazing.

Not to mention the pressure of knowing people are expecting me to be better looking each day.
It gts to me sometimes. But I never dissapoint.
Yep. It's true

LG
03-02-2007, 05:59 PM
I woke up this morning, took a shit, took a shower and shaved.

Ewww, gross. That's planted some vile images in my mind now. I'll have to use bleach to wipe 'em off.

chefmike
03-02-2007, 09:20 PM
I said my prayers

Does Rush Limbaugh answer prayers?

Or were you praying to Sean Hannity?