PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Top Ramen recipes?

03-02-2007, 01:55 AM
I like minez with lime and hot sauce. I consider myself to be a simple ass basic guy so I know lots of you people probably add more stuff to your cup o noodles. I'm too busy to drive anywhere so I'm stuck eating these precious noodles for lunch and probably dinner. I guess I'm just looking for ideas.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-02-2007, 02:11 AM
Ramen rocks! I like mine with slices of hard boiled eggs on top sprinkled with grated fresh onion leaves and fried garlic! :P

!Kisses.

HTG

03-02-2007, 02:13 AM
Ramen rocks! I like mine with slices of hard boiled eggs on top sprinkled with grated fresh onion leaves and fried garlic! :P

!Kisses.

HTG

You misspelled "minez" :D

peggygee
03-02-2007, 02:14 AM
I like minez with lime and hot sauce. I consider myself to be a simple ass basic guy so I know lots of you people probably add more stuff to your cup o noodles. I'm too busy to drive anywhere so I'm stuck eating these precious noodles for lunch and probably dinner. I guess I'm just looking for ideas.

I have put hot dogs in them, and various vegetables.

But, my real advice is get a girlfriend, who will cook for you. :wink:

Fox
03-02-2007, 02:14 AM
I like to put seasoned salt and pepper in mine. Yum. :d

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-02-2007, 02:15 AM

!Kisses.

HTG

LOL STFU and suck your ramen noodles Tfag..err Tfan! :lol: ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

MrsKellyPierce
03-02-2007, 02:16 AM
Are we talking about Ramen Noodles? If so I drain all the water out then put the seasoning on.

Legend
03-02-2007, 02:22 AM
Those thing are shouldn't even be consider food, you would probably get more taste eating dirt. Now real japanese ramen are more flavorful.

specialk
03-02-2007, 02:25 AM

!Kisses.

HTG

LOL STFU and suck your ramen noodles Tfag..err Tfan! :lol: ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Priceless :claps :claps

chefmike
03-02-2007, 02:27 AM
He answers to TFool, also...

03-02-2007, 02:27 AM
Look! Both my jockers are here! :D

03-02-2007, 03:31 AM

I have put hot dogs in them, and various vegetables.

But, my real advice is get a girlfriend, who will cook for you. :wink:

I have a girlfriend but she ain't here.

03-02-2007, 03:32 AM
Ok, jockers killed the thread a little but I'm still looking for more ideas as Cup O Noodles will definitely be my dinner.

TomSelis
03-02-2007, 04:48 AM
I haven't eaten Top Ramen since college, but I used to love putting the seasoned noodles on a tunafish sandwich. I can't eat them now though.

Now a pack of Udon with a couple of boiled eggs......*nods*

werwt22
03-02-2007, 04:14 PM
I put a boullion cube of the corresponding flavor, add a little garlic, pepper, pinch of salt and paprika and some minced onions.

LG
03-02-2007, 04:18 PM
Blackbean sauce and finely chopped stir fried vegetables is a favourite of mine. You can add a little chopped beef, sausage or shrimp. Or maybe just lightly seasoned with a little sesame oil, some paprika, a little Tabasco and not much more.

But I agree with TomSelis- udon noodles are even better.

dreamer
03-02-2007, 04:34 PM
dude ---I make mine a double ---drain all the water ----big old bowl of noodles

take a splash of mayo (a splash is a heeping spoonful)

2 splashes of sour cream

2 handfuls of ANY type of shredded cheese

and a few DASHES of italian dressing

then throw some chicken ---steak ---pork ---salmon - ---even a hard roll ---

damn --

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-04-2007, 10:24 PM
He answers to TFool, also...

ROFLMAO :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Dengoza
03-04-2007, 10:38 PM
Well seriously, we love to dress up our... ramen noodles, nudels? Anyways, I add onions, garlic, peperrs finely chopped and some spicy sausage, then I crack an egg in there to cook... mmmm i love it, and dont forget the fresh cilantro!!! Would you like to join me Har Juku Girl?

wombat33
03-04-2007, 10:38 PM

they are not my bag.

I prefer real asian lo mein or udon noodles. I am a really good chinese cook, so I am spoiled that way. Just made the BEST scallion pancakes EVER today!!!! YUM.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-04-2007, 10:58 PM
Well seriously, we love to dress up our... ramen noodles, nudels? Anyways, I add onions, garlic, peperrs finely chopped and some spicy sausage, then I crack an egg in there to cook... mmmm i love it, and dont forget the fresh cilantro!!! Would you like to join me Har Juku Girl?

I love a good DIMSUM. LOL :lol: They got those in chinatown near me Dengoza. :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

LG
03-04-2007, 11:03 PM

I love a good DIMSUM. LOL :lol: They got those in chinatown near me Dengoza. :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

Wish I could take you out for Dim Sum. How do they make those leaves stuffed with rice and meat?

v3.6
03-04-2007, 11:08 PM
i keep it spicey...

make it like the directions then dump the tapitio all over the motherfucker.
bomb!

when i was a youngster in like 6th grade - 8th grade.. i would crush the raman in the bag open the seasoning, pour the seasoning into the bag and eat it like chips or something, though i tried it like that the other day and it tasted horrible... the things you let go as an adult... also the things you learn to love as adult.

CORVETTEDUDE
03-04-2007, 11:11 PM

!Kisses.

HTG

Hi, Hara!!....Sounds really good, Gotta try it!!![/b]

fitz207
03-07-2007, 04:04 AM

!Kisses.

HTG
That's excactly how i like mine. I'll have to try the fried garlic though. Love those things.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-07-2007, 05:24 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Wish I could take you out for Dim Sum. How do they make those leaves stuffed with rice and meat?

LOL..Would love to LG opnly if you're atleast closer. LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-07-2007, 05:26 AM

!Kisses.

HTG

Hi, Hara!!....Sounds really good, Gotta try it!!![/b]

Yeah definitely try it CORVETTEDUDE! :P :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-07-2007, 05:26 AM

!Kisses.

HTG
That's excactly how i like mine. I'll have to try the fried garlic though. Love those things.

Hmm..I love GARLIC on food! Yummie..hehe :lol: :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

CORVETTEDUDE
03-07-2007, 09:02 AM
I got an idea!!!!!!! how about Hara_Juku_TGirl on Ramen Noodles????? :shrug

TomSelis
04-09-2007, 09:22 PM
I take back my dislike for Ramen now. I found a way to spice it up.

1 pack of ramen noodles (throw away the flavoring pack)
10 fresh shrimp
1 green onion sliced
2 cups vegetable broth or chicken broth
3 mushrooms sliced
pinch red pepper flakes
pinch of sea salt
1/4 cup mirin (rice wine) Rice vinegar works too
couple dashes of hot sesame oil
few dashes of soy

Mix liquids up in a bowl

Put the noodle brick in a big square of foil
Pile mushrooms on top
Then shrimp
then red pepper flakes
then scallions

Pour liquid on top, make a bag out of the foil. Put the foil bag on a cookie sheet. Pop in the oven @ 400 for 15 mins.

Pour out of bag into bowl. Eat!

bigbillyc
04-09-2007, 11:33 PM
try cracking an egg in there while they are cooking, and a couple of tsps of cayenne pepper. also cut up a good all beef hotdog from you local deli none of thosen pre-packaged crap dogs