PDA

View Full Version : perfectladyboys.com - site reviews anyone?

fitfred
03-01-2007, 05:10 PM
anyone been on perfectladyboy.com ? - is it any good - some nice looking girls, but i hate getting burned by crap sites so i thought I'd ask if anyone knows it

fred

mlas
03-04-2007, 07:33 PM
I haven't heard any reviews but those sample are SMOKING hot. Damn those girls are fine. (Especially Megan).

DimitriWolfe
03-04-2007, 08:00 PM
A guy I know (Vin Cross) shot the content for it... but I have no idea how much of it is inside the members area.

Vin shoots great stuff, also just started shooting for Hustler for their "Asian Fever" line.

If they load up the members area with all he has done, that is going to be a bad ass site.

DimitriWolfe
03-04-2007, 08:03 PM
Damn those girls are fine. (Especially Megan).

Megan was in my bed 2 nights ago. She works in Pattaya, Thailand at Jenny Star Bar.

Thick_Bar
03-04-2007, 08:19 PM
I joined. I have to say that the site is great.

You can download clips, or entire vids, also, tons of pics and screenshots of each model; you can download these in zip files.

Definitely the best hardcore LB stuff I've ever seen.

Only drawback is, because the site seems pretty new, there's not a ton of content. Still, there's plenty there for a first time visitor.

mlas
03-14-2007, 01:28 AM
Damn those girls are fine. (Especially Megan).

Megan was in my bed 2 nights ago. She works in Pattaya, Thailand at Jenny Star Bar.

Sounds like you had fun!

eagleman12
03-16-2007, 03:34 AM
Well I joined the site. I can only say this! ITS SMOKING HOTTTT!
It does not have much content but the stuff that it does have is great!
There a couple of bare back videos for those that like them and all the girls are cute! I thought it was worth the money for What they have on there!

user1for
03-16-2007, 08:23 AM
I found the updates underwhelming. Too few.

Mac_Hine
03-16-2007, 08:31 AM
Great vids, great pics. Hottest ladyboy site I've ever seen. All bareback, some swallowing, posties, excellent content.

The biggest drawback as far as I can tell is how they upload the videos. Each section of a new movie is uploaded seperately, so it takes like 2 weeks for you to get the full movie. Kinda dishonest if you ask me.

DimitriWolfe
03-16-2007, 12:38 PM
How many scenes are in the members area right now?

Mac_Hine
03-17-2007, 07:39 AM
How many scenes are in the members area right now?

Between 12-15. Not sure exactly.