PDA

View Full Version : Introduction of me and picture of me

gjamestgirlfan
03-01-2007, 01:22 PM
Hi girls im so excited and nervous as already seen sooo many gorgeous girls on here who i have seen in videos and pictures on here who i really like to name a few Vicki, Mia, etc, i cant believe that you girls have time to reply and send messages on here its sooo cool, anyway hope you like my pictures of me and id love to hear from you.
Please be nice to me.
Anyway im 28 today, damn years fly by, i work in banking but im handing notice in April as im taking my dad to Australia paid for his flight over as a thanks for all done for me in my life, also i visited Australia and New Zealand in 2004 and loved it spent a year out there.
This time showing dad places enjoyed and seeing new places didnt see eg tasmania, dad is with me a month and then going home, im then doing places didnt see last time eg alice springs, and darwin, then doing a month in thailand.
Any of you Girls enjoy travelling, you seen Australia ? New Zealand ? Thailand ? would love to hear feedback on.
I am here as i know now not just a fantasy i want to make a reality and hopefully meet a girl who i can call my girlfriend, i do chat with some girls on and off, two email and chat quite bit 2, but not met yet, due to distances but i feel we have a small world and im happy to travel, im meeting one girl who we chatted on phone and emailed for a year now and spending a week in ireland together this month middle of, im nervous and excited about.
Anyway more about me im a cheeky character, i love meeting new people and im very respectful guy, i am giving bloke and like others to be happy, im not loaded unfortuntely, i enjoy movies, have loads of dvds, and love travelling, experiening new things, so wanna visit Usa, Canada and West Indies next.
I enjoy sport, football and American football, played American football over here for ages in england and we won national final and got called upto england team.
sorry dont mean to be sound boasting, just trying to show a bit who i am, but hard sometimes on here isnt it.
If any of you want to find out more about me please feel free to ask, also what feel about my picture and please feel free to add own in here, please only girls, as im not into guys, i know may sound wierd as i know you girls were men once or still are, but i like a girly girl, i know hard to describe, men just dont do it for me, i like look of a girl, the clothes sense, the smell of, the voice, i just think when you girls get it right wow, but i do respect all you girls who go through as i can understand is hard and takes a lot.
But anyone please feel free to reply on here, sorry rambled on just hard to express what mean in a email.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-01-2007, 01:30 PM
Alright..welcome to HUNGangels! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG