PDA

View Full Version : Hey Libs! Want some FREE Real Estate?

03-01-2007, 09:20 AM
Since we know your religion says that coastal areas will soon be underwater!

Repent Sinners!

And in exchange for your repentance, I am now offering a land exchange. Yes sir, that's right! A straight 1:1/acre swap for your DOOMED beach front property. What the hell! It'll all be underwater in 10 years anyway!

THIS IS LIKE GETTING FREE LAND!!

And we all know how much libs like gettin stuff for free! Especially when someone else is payin' for it!

Just hand over title, free of all encumberances (the least you could do is give me title free and clear, Hey, I like swimming) and you will get your choice of DRY LAND. Of course, I'm only matching 33% of your property value, but hey, that's like making 66% on top of the free land!

Yes libs, now you can have it all! Global warming, free land and a 66% profit! Think of the memories you'll have as you sit on your porch in El Monte laughing at the killing you made by swapping your LAGUNA BEACH property for the fine land in the San Gabriel Valley! Act fast, quantities are limited!

This includes you, David Geffen. Now you can have YOUR revenge against those OPEN BEACHES motherfuckers! Imagine the times you'll have sipping Momosa's in your 2 acre spread in your choice of Lynwood, Compton or Watts!

Act now and we'll include energy efficient wind-up ceiling fans, manual washing boards and biodegradable laundry soap! (vinegar).

Yes sir! Mother Earth is watching! Leave the pollution to us dirty climate pigs!

03-01-2007, 11:07 AM
Come on GLOBAL WARMING BELIEVERS!

It's free land!!!!

03-01-2007, 11:12 AM
Geffen? Gore? Libs?

I know you cant pass this up!

Give up land that is GUARANTEED TO BE UNDER WATER in 10 years! For dry land!!

Global warming, your god says so!!!

I'm waiting for takers!

trish
03-01-2007, 05:15 PM
shall we change your title to TGod? you're going to HELL for this BLASPHEMY:

... in exchange for your repentance, I am now offering...

If I were you, I'd get on the horn to Jehovah right away.

03-02-2007, 12:07 AM
shall we change your title to TGod?

Hellz yes! TGod. The GOD OF GLOBAL WARMING!

I LOVE IT!

Bow down to me, libs!!!

I AM GLOBAL WARMING!!!