PDA

View Full Version : Oh Shit Dating A Transvestite (Youtube)

caliente
03-01-2007, 07:47 AM
Remember Fatlip from the Hip-Hop group the Far side?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exT-1cYFHzM

MrsKellyPierce
03-01-2007, 07:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exT-1cYFHzM lol at anyone that will suck you dick thats a woman will at least let you touch their titties lol well he better watch out for Transexuals now :lol:

03-01-2007, 08:09 AM
Ha ha! That fag is gay!

Kabuki
03-01-2007, 08:11 AM

Pharcyde to be correct :wink:

03-01-2007, 08:15 AM
LMAO

Quotes-

"Anyone who'll suck your dick will at least let you grab the titties"

After dude sucks his dick-
"Oh my god! You changed my life forever!"

And-

"When I found out (it was a dude), I just dropped to my knees!"

LMAO, I bet he did!

Kabuki
03-01-2007, 08:27 AM
LMAO

Quotes-

"When I found out (it was a dude), I just dropped to my knees!"

LMAO, I bet he did!

A Kodak moment.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-01-2007, 08:31 AM
LOL@Crenshaw :lol: :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Vala_TS
03-01-2007, 08:46 AM
STUPID!

I never felt like 5:34 seconds were wasted more.

The standard "It's a guy! Oh shit!" story.

Vala,

Dkg
03-01-2007, 08:48 AM
Damn. my man Fatlip looking HURT. Pharcyde was one of my favorite rap groups. A shame they feel off.

Anyways, I can understand how he freaked out. if a guy doesn't know you're a trans it's just wrong to lead him on. however, most guys DO know, and believe it or not, WON'T care. Just as long as their frineds, etc never find out.

TheGuard
03-01-2007, 08:48 AM
If anything, it pisses me off that he'd take such a great surprise for granted.

:lol:

scorpion
03-01-2007, 10:38 AM
I hate when people are doing this " " " " signs whit their fingers al the time.

signupjustforthis
03-01-2007, 10:49 AM
Awww…people will never learn the difference between Transsexuals and Transvestites, right? I guess that’s asking too much from those who are mentally retarded.

beatmaker
03-01-2007, 11:25 AM
I don't know. It's not like he got caught with a tranny by the police like Eddie Murphy and is trying to B.S people with an excuse for P.R. He fessed up to the situation to his homeboys (probably high at the time) and I guess somebody spoke on it. People like to assume every guy dealing with a tranny "knows", but that isn't always the case. I remember Krysteen on one of the Shemale Strokers DVD's talking about meeting a guy, who obviously didn't know and she asked him to drive her home, because he seemed like the type who would "freak out" if she let things go any further. Many trannies (even on HA) like to talk about only dating "straight men" or steering clear of "tranny chasers". So, this is the mentality that makes some trannies who might be passable, try to pull a fast one on an unsuspecting guy. It just so happens, that men tend to be sexually driven, so they may proceed with a sexual trist with a transsexual, as long as they can "top" and she "looks feminine", especially if they are sexually aroused at the moment of disclosure. I think if he truly dealt with a transvestite (crossdresser) than he might be bullshyting people, but a transsexual who's taking hormones and living 24/7 as a women, can fool many of guys. I know from personal experience, as I didn't get into transsexuals until I was about 25-26 y.o. Looking back on it, I remember a few incidents were a tranny I would definitely be into now, approached me and I just shunned their advances, as I wasn't attracted to TS's at that time. I remember coming from a popular nightclub years ago and I was drunk and tired from all the dancing, so I fell asleep on the subway. This is a common site on NYC subways after 2AM on a weekend. Anyway, when I boarded the train I was the only person in that car, but I felt something strange so I woke up a few stops later. There was this biracial-looking tranny sitting directly across from me, staring dead at me with a grin. Mind you, we were the only two in that subway car at the time. I was kinda freaked out and felt semi-violated. Anyway, she says "Looks like you had a good time, what club did you go to" and tried to make small talk, but was clearly trying to take it to the next level. She's telling me where she lives and if I'm familiar with that area and I'm just giving these stiff, short answers. Still groggy and not wanting to appear rude, I get off at the next stop, instead of rudely moving to another train car. When I was walking down the platform when I exited the train, as the train pulled off, she blew a kiss as me thru the window. Funny thing is, now that I'm into trannies, my lack of attention, probably fueled her aggression and attraction. Even though I consider myself good looking, I have since had a tranny that physically attractive, throw themselves at me like that. The only reason I could detect she was a tranny, were the hands and feet were larger than normal, plus the voice was a bit bassy and when she uncrossed her legs for a few seconds I saw a pretty evident bulge. That's actually when I said "I gotta get out of here" and got off at the next stop. GG's say all the time, how they like guys who appear "hard to get" or "out of their reach" versus he available dude. I worked with a middle aged white guy at a temp job I had in my early twenties several years ago and I would always catch him staring at this sista named Linda's ass. She sat behind him and our cubicles were connected. I caught him in a trance one time staring (funny as shyt) and said "You Like" as she walked away to go to the fax machine. He says "Yeah man, as I got older for some reason I'm really into women with large, round bottoms, small waist and huge breasts (that was Linda to a T, straight brickhouse)". He continues "Funny, because when I was younger, I used to think they were fat and only liked thin, athletic types". I guess there is always an evolution of one's sexuality to some degree, as he would stare way more than I did.

I don't know if Fatlip was lying about "not knowing", but I can definitely say it's a possible scenario.

wombat33
03-01-2007, 05:33 PM

He's full of shit. He knew it. You can tell he is lying.

I bet he's been with 99 more since.

wombat33
03-01-2007, 05:34 PM
I hate when people are doing this " " " " signs whit their fingers al the time.

Lol scorpion

Dasnasdi
03-01-2007, 06:22 PM
The son of a bitch admits to beating her up. Great, more anti-trans violence.

Reddman
03-01-2007, 07:14 PM

Agreed. Okay, it's a slippery slope of deceit at work when gurls play unsuspecting straight guys but I cannot applaud him for being openly honest (as some would have it) about the encounter he since beat the gurl down. What is it suppose to be some sort of cautionary tale??? Beat the gurl up and then drove her home only to threaten her life. Fuck him!!! Now I know a lot of "straight" guys could have the same violent reaction as an attempt to punish or reassure their own "straightness". He should have kept the shit on the low and just left her unharmed by the curb especially since only the two of them knew the tee. Hell, he even says mom dukes thought that something was fishy --no pun intended.

a994
03-01-2007, 07:35 PM

Agreed. Okay, it's a slippery slope of deceit at work when gurls play unsuspecting straight guys but I cannot applaud him for being openly honest (as some would have it) about the encounter he since beat the gurl down. What is it suppose to be some sort of cautionary tale??? Beat the gurl up and then drove her home only to threaten her life. Fuck him!!! Now I know a lot of "straight" guys could have the same violent reaction as an attempt to punish or reassure their own "straightness". He should have kept the shit on the low and just left her unharmed by the curb especially since only the two of them knew the tee. Hell, he even says mom dukes thought that something was fishy --no pun intended.

Well, you know how it is. Some guys think that she IS a guy, so they have no qualms about getting violent.

And I used to sort of like the Pharcyde (sigh).

BlackAdder
03-01-2007, 11:11 PM
Well...alls i got to say is if you pick up the thug-life types on Crenshaw you can be prrretty sure they are NOT going to react to well if they think your a girl there gettin down with, and you turn out not to be....

Hey, lifes a game you play at your own risk.

Coroner
03-02-2007, 12:46 AM
"You changed my life forever" :lol:

I was really confused during the first part, I didn´t know if he was talking about a TS or a transvestite and in the end he says he should have known because the big hands and legs.... what a kind of bullshit but it was funny.

Reddman
03-03-2007, 04:04 AM

Agreed. Okay, it's a slippery slope of deceit at work when gurls play unsuspecting straight guys but I cannot applaud him for being openly honest (as some would have it) about the encounter since he beat the gurl down. What is it suppose to be, some sort of cautionary tale??? He beat the gurl up and then drove her home only to threaten her life. Fuck him!!! Now I know a lot of "straight" guys could have the same violent reaction as an attempt to punish or reassure their own "straightness". He should have kept the shit on the low and just left her unharmed by the curb especially since only the two of them knew the tee. Hell, he even says mom dukes thought that something was fishy --no pun intended.

desu
03-03-2007, 09:28 PM
lol this guy is total bullshit.

towards the end he's almost making it up as he goes along (body language)
what really happened was that his friends found out so he made up this BS story of beating down some transvestite when in reality he probably sees her on the side still

strokeitnow
03-04-2007, 04:31 AM
well she sucked your dick but was it good? did she take him straight to the base and lick his balls?

ILuvGurls
03-04-2007, 05:16 AM
lol at anyone that will suck you dick thats a woman will at least let you touch their titties lol well he better watch out for Transexuals now Laughing

what the hell did she say??

J Money
03-04-2007, 05:20 AM
that was some jerry spriner shit lol