PDA

View Full Version : post

Bic
03-01-2007, 05:41 AM
i know this was covered. but i want to know why my post go missing. please tellm e what i am doing wrong i i dont make this mistake in the future. i have been patiant long enought. i am not mad, just curious as to why mine are getting deleted.

maybe there is something worng with my comp or the server and they are ot posting. im not sure. just asking is all

MrsKellyPierce
03-01-2007, 05:49 AM
i know this was covered. but i want to know why my post go missing. please tellm e what i am doing wrong i i dont make this mistake in the future. i have been patiant long enought. i am not mad, just curious as to why mine are getting deleted.

maybe there is something worng with my comp or the server and they are ot posting. im not sure. just asking is all We're all against you..now run around like Peter Griffith lol and Scream NO NO NO NO NO just so I can laugh ..I hope you get your question answered lol

Bic
03-01-2007, 05:55 AM

maybe there is something worng with my comp or the server and they are ot posting. im not sure. just asking is all We're all against you..now run around like Peter Griffith lol and Scream NO NO NO NO NO just so I can laugh ..I hope you get your question answered lol

thanks for the tip lol. im all better.

NYCe
03-01-2007, 05:56 AM
If your posts contain links to TGP galleries, they're immediately deleted. There has been an anchored post regarding this for several months now.

Bic
03-01-2007, 05:57 AM
i love this place and just want to be accepted. i accept all of you. im just wondering if i am breaking fourm rules. i dont want to do that.

MrsKellyPierce
03-01-2007, 05:57 AM

thanks for the tip lol. im all better. :lol:

Bic
03-01-2007, 05:58 AM
If your posts contain links to TGP galleries, they're immediately deleted. There has been an anchored post regarding this for several months now.

ok cool thanks you. thats what it might be. prolly cause i dont know what a TGP is :lol:

NYCe
03-01-2007, 06:04 AM
Those links you posted are TGP links (Thumbnail Galleries). If you just post the photos instead of the links, your posts will be fine.

Hope this helps.

Bic
03-01-2007, 06:06 AM
Those links you posted are TGP links (Thumbnail Galleries). If you just post the photos instead of the links, your posts will be fine.

Hope this helps.

yes thank you. that helped a lot :)

ezed
03-01-2007, 07:01 AM
Did you hit the "Submit" button?