PDA

View Full Version : where's your proof

passionatelover
03-01-2007, 03:12 AM
come on seanchi what ever the fuck your name is, and the rest of you assholes, come on where's you fucking proof ive had or am using 2 accounts hay come on show me i fucking dare you to.

come on, i fucking dare any of you assholes to show i have a 2nd account or posting under a different name.

where's your fucking proof, you have none cos your full of shit, i have this account and no others.

or some of you want to think im a ts, bring it, i dare you to prove that, its hard enough to be an admirer yet alone a ts.

when i was 8 like 19 years ago my sister gave me a make over, that's the one and only time i have ever wore make up, and i have never ever worn women's cloths, i am hairy there's no dam way i would wear women's clothing i would look shit in women's cloths.

MrsKellyPierce
03-01-2007, 03:17 AM
come on seanchi what ever the fuck your name is, and the rest of you assholes, come on where's you fucking proof ive had or am using 2 accounts hay come on show me i fucking dare you to.

come on, i fucking dare any of you assholes to show i have a 2nd account or posting under a different name.

where's your fucking proof, you have none cos your full of shit, i have this account and no others.

or some of you want to think im a ts, bring it, i dare you to prove that, its hard enough to be an admirer yet alone a ts.

when i was 8 like 19 years ago my sister gave me a make over, that's the one and only time i have ever wore make up, and i have never ever worn women's cloths, i am hairy there's no dam way i would wear women's clothing i would look shit in women's cloths.I hardly think it takes womens clothing for you to look like shit :lol:

Kriss
03-01-2007, 03:23 AM
i would look shit in women's cloths.

Me too. Hey sorry if I caused genuine upset to you but in previous post you have been pretty forceful with the opinions/language so I assumed you had a fairly thick skin. Its just strange to me how many people here post quick , judgemental posts and never seem to share in the non argument topics. I will admit that i have been out of order at times but you seem to try to provoke that reaction by stubbornly arguing without fact, i mean the SRS thread, loads of real TS gave pages of stats and real quality info and you just repeated the same stuff which you KNEW is offensive to the girls and i hope most of the guys. Why pick a fight against J in his apology thread? The guy is trying to be nice and show some humility, why try to spoil it? You have hinted that your life isn't rosy, o.k. i'll lay off and i know J doesn't need me to defend him but why so provocative?

Quinn
03-01-2007, 03:34 AM

when i was 8 like 19 years ago my sister gave me a make over, that's the one and only time i have ever wore make up, and i have never ever worn women's cloths, i am hairy there's no dam way i would wear women's clothing i would look shit in women's cloths.

Seems a tad upset about something.

tsladylover
03-01-2007, 03:54 AM

when i was 8 like 19 years ago my sister gave me a make over, that's the one and only time i have ever wore make up, and i have never ever worn women's cloths, i am hairy there's no dam way i would wear women's clothing i would look shit in women's cloths.I hardly think it takes womens clothing for you to look like shit :lol:

Kelly, this might be your best one liner yet. Loved it.

Kriss
03-01-2007, 04:05 AM
or some of you want to think im a ts, bring it,

I'm sorry to pick on you but the apology jibe got to me mainly because it didn't make sense and various people , J , Spedius, Mods have been trying hard to stop any bickering and glue things together in the last few days. I see an effort to end spiralling arguments and make the boards better so interesting characters don't jump ship. I just thought WHY? why have a go and your critisism showed that you hadn't read J's post entirely.
O.K. the TS thing, well to me it appears that there are several profiles, often inactive for long periods, always without avatar or personal gallery, limited info, no location, who are these people? why do they want to stay SO anonamous? why do they just pop up occaisionally to snipe at a pretty TS then disappear? I think we need detective Richter to sniff out(sorry couldn't think of a better word) the fake profiles - TS in disguise!!!
Now that is strange, I was just searching for a perfect example that I know I saw in a "does my bum look big in this?" thread (was pretty damn funny actually)....... and it's gone, deleted! Who deleted it? the poster? mods? did I imagine it? ......unless of course...... it's actually me.!!!! maybe I'M the fake profiles, yes maybe it's me arguing with myself in various wigs and voices , must get some sleep, but of course you wopulkd know that because youa are really me in anbothe r virtual parrelall world, must sleep, the voices , why wont they astio[p,

stillies77
03-01-2007, 04:24 AM
yeesh

passionatelover
03-01-2007, 04:59 AM
i have thick skin, i dont give a fuck if you hate me and think im an asshole, but if your going to claim im a gutless pussy who needs more than one account or used more than one, then fucking back it up.

still no one can show proof.

Felicia Katt
03-01-2007, 05:02 AM
I'm guessing he is a postal worker and today was Sear's catalog day? LOL

meow

FK

Kriss
03-01-2007, 05:15 AM
i dont give a fuck if you hate me and think im an asshole,

Really there is no hate here,I singled you out because you were there at the time, To be honest I wasn't sure about many people, today I saw a very good reason that someone gave for not posting an avatar pic. Now I have read that I am more interested in what that person says as I know that they are at least who they claim to be. when I see T-fan's avatar i think my god he is real and not just a comedic parody invented to bait chefmike, he actually buys into this stuff he posts.
shit isn't this kind of back and forth in a thread stuff against the new rules? pm me if you wish but iv'e said too much already I think, shit, I just got bored cos there wasn't any CSI-HungAngels tonight.

Kriss
03-01-2007, 05:26 AM
www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=16083&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

This is exactly the kind of stuff i'm talking about, threads that are really thinly veiled stabs at specific girls. it just reeks of jealousy. The sassy language like 'cottage cheese' (that's some funny shit tho). That deleted comment(ass thread) was so funny, it was also mean, pointless and bullshit but some people seem to have a gift with spiteful insults, worded just right to look almost indifferent. I know the girls can take it and they know it's jealous bullshit but i'm sure there are some TS agent provocateurs here, Girls have been hacked and impersonated on myspace enough.

passionatelover
03-01-2007, 06:25 AM
I'm guessing he is a postal worker and today was Sear's catalog day? LOL

meow

FK

im not a lard ass, and im not a fucking moron, so there goes that, im too smart to be an american.

and i wasn't just referring to you kriss, senaci what ever the eurotrash name is said the other day i was a fake user, and a couple of dumb bimbo's have tried to say im a ts.

yodajazz
03-01-2007, 07:16 AM
Ok I believe you about not having more than one identity here. But what I cannot understand the name calling. Calling people trash is just not good. Some people from the TS community have been abandoned by their own families, or their afraid to tell their family for fear of rejection. they come hear to share thier real selves with like minded people, then have someone called them (us) names. This board is supposed to be for lovers.

The reason I think that someone thinks you had another identity is that, it seems like when one very negative person leaves, somebody else shows up saying the same negative things.

It took me much to long to accept this side of myself to let negativity ruin this forum.

CORVETTEDUDE
03-01-2007, 09:25 AM
Sounds like someone didn't get their nap!!!!

scorpion
03-01-2007, 10:29 AM
Sounds like someone didn't get their nap!!!!

:lol: Yes. Sounds a little like that.

spedius
03-02-2007, 10:13 AM
I'm sorry to pick on you but the apology jibe got to me mainly because it didn't make sense and various people , J , Spedius, Mods have been trying hard to stop any bickering and glue things together in the last few days. I see an effort to end spiralling arguments and make the boards better so interesting characters don't jump ship.

Hi Kriss,

Thanks for the "mention in dispatches", so to speak. :wink:

Sorry, I couldn't resist the weak pun, but it really does seem like a war zone here, some days. :sad:

It's nice to know that at least one person appreciates my efforts. :smile:

Peace, man. :cool:

Spedius