PDA

View Full Version : I about died laughing

MrsKellyPierce
03-01-2007, 03:07 AM
On the phone with my ex of three years Dustin who is now back to dating GGs lol He said "It's so weird your my only ex-girlfriend I still fantasize about when I jack off" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I wasn't sure how to take it, but it made me laugh

03-01-2007, 03:08 AM
He's looking to get laid. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

MrsKellyPierce
03-01-2007, 03:09 AM
He's looking to get laid. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Not possible he is with Jamie now his gf of a year and in Illinois and I am in Kentucky. Dustin is a good guy he wouldn't cheat on his gf and he knows I wouldn't allow it either. I just thought it was funny.

03-01-2007, 03:11 AM
He's looking to get laid. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Not possible he is with Jamie now his gf of a year and in Illinois and I am in Kentucky.

Well he has good reason to be motivated.

MrsKellyPierce
03-01-2007, 03:12 AM
He's looking to get laid. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Not possible he is with Jamie now his gf of a year and in Illinois and I am in Kentucky.

Well he has good reason to be motivated. we did have great sex when we were together.

sucka4chix
03-01-2007, 06:28 AM
On the phone with my ex of three years Dustin who is now back to dating GGs lol He said "It's so weird your my only ex-girlfriend I still fantasize about when I jack off" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I wasn't sure how to take it, but it made me laugh

Good luck to him with that!! If you're dating a gg and fantasizing about a t-girl, the gg will usually lose!

francisfkudrow
03-01-2007, 06:31 AM
He's looking to get laid. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Not possible he is with Jamie now his gf of a year and in Illinois and I am in Kentucky. Dustin is a good guy he wouldn't cheat on his gf and he knows I wouldn't allow it either. I just thought it was funny.

Ah, but you must have forgotten how the male mind works. Yes, his brain doesn't want to cheat, but his dick disagrees.

MrsKellyPierce
03-01-2007, 06:32 AM

Good luck to him with that!! If you're dating a gg and fantasizing about a t-girl, the gg will usually lose! really? well that makes me feel better I always thought we were second best in a way

sucka4chix
03-01-2007, 06:57 AM
really? well that makes me feel better I always thought we were second best in a way
Maybe that's the public idea guys want to project, really once you have tasted the nectar, it's very hard to put it down, and it's something a GG can NEVER compete with.

MrsKellyPierce
03-01-2007, 06:58 AM
really? well that makes me feel better I always thought we were second best in a way
Maybe that's the public idea guys want to project, really once you have tasted the nectar, it's very hard to put it down, and it's something a GG can NEVER compete with. lol That makes me feel tons better, cause I always felt like I was left for a GG lol

blackmagic
03-01-2007, 08:05 AM

Ah, but you must have forgotten how the male mind works. Yes, his brain doesn't want to cheat, but his dick disagrees.

:offtopic after getting into some serious trouble at a party in highschool...... the head football coach walks up to my face grabs my shirt and screams "you idiots are letting your little heads think for your big ones ". lol im in 100% agreement of what francisfkudrow wrote.

You have to admit thats does show how fucking hot you are when your ex cant get over you!

:offtopic thanks for the myspace add Kelly :D

MrsKellyPierce
03-01-2007, 08:14 AM

:offtopic after getting into some serious trouble at a party in highschool...... the head football coach walks up to my face grabs my shirt and screams "you idiots are letting your little heads think for your big ones ". lol im in 100% agreement of what francisfkudrow wrote.

You have to admit thats does show how fucking hot you are when your ex cant get over you!

:offtopic thanks for the myspace add Kelly :D lmao no problem