PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate fantasy @ Question

submissive4ts
02-28-2007, 10:05 AM
I have a question please someone answer it. Why do males get to cum on transexuals faces everytime I watch a XXX movie, and then when the beautiful transexuals cum they never ever cum on the guys face or in his mouth. The other question is what is your ultimate fantasy guys or girls (transexuals).

scorpion
02-28-2007, 10:30 AM
I have a question please someone answer it. Why do males get to cum on transexuals faces everytime I watch a XXX movie, and then when the beautiful transexuals cum they never ever cum on the guys face or in his mouth. The other question is what is your ultimate fantasy guys or girls (transexuals).

On XXX movies its quite ordonary yes but I wouldn say its happend al the time. No Its more usual that the guy come over their ass or tits.
And I have seen many shemale movies there the girl cum in the guys face or his mouth.

Im gay so I dont turn on girls sexually but it dont means that Im not able to see the beautiness in a girl. Thats why Im prefer transexuall girls they have this little xtra I need. And many of the t-girls have been so beautiful so they are more beautiful than many famous g-girls models.
So in first place trannys and then guys if they not are hairy is what I prefer.