PDA

View Full Version : I forgot how bad

MrsKellyPierce
02-28-2007, 03:20 AM
an actress Jennifer Love Hewitt was I am watching I know what you did last summer I think the only good movie she played in was Heartbreakers.

Coroner
02-28-2007, 03:25 AM
forgive me but all new american movies and the newcomers in the biz (yeah, itīs biz now, no more art) are shit. de niro claimed angelina jolie a bas actress..... why the hell did he engage her for his new movie if he thinks that way about her..... jennifer love hewitt is not better than michael jackson in scary movie but he has done a better job before in "moonwalker" ...... the times with great character-actors like robert de niro, al pacino, john cazale (R.I.P), jessica lange, john turkel, matthew modine are over..... u got to watch posers yet

MrsKellyPierce
02-28-2007, 03:27 AM
forgive me but all new american movies and the newcomers in the biz (yeah, itīs biz now, no more art) are shit. de niro claimed angelina jolie a bas actress..... why the hell did he engage her for his new movie if he thinks that way about her..... jennifer love hewitt is not better than michael jackson in scary movie but he has done a better job before in "moonwalker" ...... the times with great character-actors like robert de niro, al pacino, john cazale (R.I.P), jessica lange, john turkel, matthew modine are over..... u got to watch posers yet I always liked Goldie Hawn, Diane Keaton, Bette Midler, Julia Roberts, Sandra Bullock, Matthew Mcconaughey and a couple others

wombat33
02-28-2007, 07:58 AM
an actress Jennifer Love Hewitt was I am watching I know what you did last summer I think the only good movie she played in was Heartbreakers.

She is the worst. Big tits can take you anywhere

stillies77
02-28-2007, 08:01 AM
best modern day actress<around my age> IMO is Natalie Portman hands down...see garden state...amazing movie.

signupjustforthis
02-28-2007, 08:03 AM
but Ryan Philippe was hot in I Know what you did last summer. woo love him.

eggbert
02-28-2007, 08:08 AM
forgive me but all new american movies and the newcomers in the biz (yeah, itīs biz now, no more art) are shit. de niro claimed angelina jolie a bas actress..... why the hell did he engage her for his new movie if he thinks that way about her..... jennifer love hewitt is not better than michael jackson in scary movie but he has done a better job before in "moonwalker" ...... the times with great character-actors like robert de niro, al pacino, john cazale (R.I.P), jessica lange, john turkel, matthew modine are over..... u got to watch posers yet

I disagree, and I've been around for some time. There are some terrific young actresses out there such as Scarlett Johansson, Thora Birch Christina Ricci, Julia Stiles & to agree with Stillies, Natalie Portman. And that's just to name a few.

Kabuki
02-28-2007, 09:01 AM
best modern day actress<around my age> IMO is Natalie Portman hands down...see garden state...amazing movie.

Natalie was horrible in the last Star Wars movie, but I'll blame that on George Lucus. You can't write a script while you're filming the movie. Have you seen Closer? That's the Portman movie to see. Garden State was good. The Professional is a classic.

stillies77
02-28-2007, 09:03 AM
yeah i have closer...i bought it just because i saw some of it on hbo one night and clive owen is my 2nd favorite actor and damien rice is one of my favorite musicians so i had to check it out...i loved it...she is so sexy in that movie...how could jude law cheat on her in that...i just wanna jump in the tv and tell her its going to be ok whenever she cries in a movie...i dunno what it is but when she cries in movies i cry...even in episode 3 when she says "Anakin you're breaking my heart" I cried...and in garden state when she is telling large not to go....yep got me again...closer...check...damn you natalie...hehe

eggbert
02-28-2007, 09:09 AM
I rented Garden State and fell asleep half way through. But she absolutely blew me away in The Professional and stole the show in Closer. Not easy to do with that cast.

Somedude21
02-28-2007, 09:41 AM
yeah i have closer...i bought it just because i saw some of it on hbo one night and clive owen is my 2nd favorite actor and damien rice is one of my favorite musicians so i had to check it out...i loved it...she is so sexy in that movie...how could jude law cheat on her in that...i just wanna jump in the tv and tell her its going to be ok whenever she cries in a movie...i dunno what it is but when she cries in movies i cry...even in episode 3 when she says "Anakin you're breaking my heart" I cried...and in garden state when she is telling large not to go....yep got me again...closer...check...damn you natalie...hehe

The only movie that brought me to tears was the ending to Monsters Inc., simply because it was so sweet. So tell me, which one of us are more in touch with our emotions, eh? :P

eggbert
02-28-2007, 09:48 AM
Old Yeller did it for me! lol

Kabuki
02-28-2007, 09:50 AM

I cried when she died in ep 3. I don't know how anyone could cheat on her character in Closer. I'm still mad that the director cut out the frontal nudity scenes. They actually shot the scenes when she was stripping. Natalie is a dream girl. Intelligent and attractive.