PDA

View Full Version : Ouch...

inatilas
02-27-2007, 11:16 PM
I have a sore arse. Sorry, but I just wanted to say that and get it out in the open. Well, not my arse, but the fact that it's sore. It was getting my arse out in the open in the first place which made it sore and I really don't need to go through that again just now. Ok, let me explain. Over the weekend I finally lived out a fantasy of mine and met up with a really hot t-girl whom I met on t'internet. It turns out that she was rather well endowed and she took great pleasure in banging the back doors off of me with it. My arse is now sore.

I just hope I'm all ship-shape again for next weekend...

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-27-2007, 11:21 PM
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hwbs
02-27-2007, 11:44 PM
my jaw is sore... but not from any tranny, lmao

Coroner
02-28-2007, 12:04 AM
:lol:

ezed
02-28-2007, 07:21 AM
I have a sore arse. Sorry, but I just wanted to say that and get it out in the open. Well, not my arse, but the fact that it's sore. It was getting my arse out in the open in the first place which made it sore and I really don't need to go through that again just now. Ok, let me explain. Over the weekend I finally lived out a fantasy of mine and met up with a really hot t-girl whom I met on t'internet. It turns out that she was rather well endowed and she took great pleasure in banging the back doors off of me with it. My arse is now sore.

I just hope I'm all ship-shape again for next weekend...

Sit on an inflatible donut at work this week and you'll be back in the line up by Saturday.

Nooksack
02-28-2007, 05:22 PM
Hahahaha! That's rich! Now the question is, do you LIKE the soreness and the source?

inatilas
02-28-2007, 11:26 PM
Well, I don't think much to the soreness, but I certainly liked the source!

BeardedOne
03-01-2007, 12:18 AM
my jaw is sore... but not from any tranny, lmao

Is so?

a994
03-01-2007, 01:44 AM
See, that's why I'd start off with a lady who's not as well-endowed. I like sitting too much.:lol: