PDA

View Full Version : Hey Libs. What kind of bicycle do you drive?

02-27-2007, 02:32 PM
Since I know you are doing everything you can to fall into line with your global warming religion.

Repent sinners!

The TFan will buy you 2 months of bus pass or train pass in exchange for your old gas-guzzling beater. Just private message me and I'll tell you how you can exchange your keys, registration and pink slip in this limited time, special offer!

Al Gore and John Kerry, I'll give you 4 months of bus/train pass in exchange for your private jet rides. That goes for you too, Pelosi.

Yes, now you can have it all! Bus rides, take the train and global warming. Rip off the old TFan by turning over your gross-polluter vehicles for more enviromentally "sensitive" transporation modes!

Chevy, Honda, Ford or Toyota. Lear Jet or Gulfstream. We've been helping libtards repent the sins of American excess since 2006.

And coming soon, the ass-balloon. No longer will your methane farts be allowed to pollute this great green earth and blow with the wind. Just shove this handy balloon right up your ass and watch the greenhouse gas rise like a toy balloon. What could be better? Global warming, greenhouse gas and the ass-balloon in your choice of colors. Act now, supplies are limited!

specialk
02-28-2007, 12:57 AM
Lets not leave out WMC

02-28-2007, 02:36 AM
TFan on HIS bicycle: "You my friend.... are a RETARD"

I'm saying that to you? Man! I kick more ass than previously suspected!

Props to me!

White_Male_Canada
02-28-2007, 02:43 AM
Lets not leave out WMC

Greetings vestboy.

When is algore going to trade in his mansions, occidental petroleum stock, jets, limos and go live in a cave and ride a bike made of hemp ? 8)

Take a look below. What do both of his homes resemble? Look like the front of the White House ? 8)

Here`s an inconvenient truth, algore will never be President :lol:

specialk
02-28-2007, 02:55 AM
Hey Pinhead...watup?.........I had no idea you and algore had some much in common :twisted:

chefmike
02-28-2007, 03:41 AM
Since I know you are doing everything you can to fall into line with your global warming religion.

Repent sinners!

Hey stupid!

How's it going!

02-28-2007, 03:44 AM

Repent sinners!

Hey stupid!

How's it going!

58 years old and all you're gonna do is put the funny papers up? LMAO

White_Male_Canada
02-28-2007, 03:50 AM

Repent sinners!

Hey stupid!

How's it going!

You must be talking to aglore because the Bush ranch is more eco friendly than gore`s mansions ! 8)

“Wastewater from showers, sinks and toilets goes into purifying tanks underground — one tank for water from showers and bathroom sinks, which is so-called “gray water,” and one tank for “black water” from the kitchen sink and toilets. The purified water is funneled to the cistern with the rainwater. It is used to irrigate flower gardens, newly planted trees and a larger flower and herb garden behind the two-bedroom guesthouse. Water for the house comes from a well. The Bushes installed a geothermal heating and cooling system, which uses about 25% of the electricity that traditional heating and air-conditioning systems consume. Several holes were drilled 300 feet deep, where the temperature is a constant 67 degrees.” Even portions of the home are made from waste materials from a local quarry!

North_of_60
02-28-2007, 03:59 AM
Great... :roll:

chefmike
02-28-2007, 04:08 AM
You're as wrong on my age as you are on everything else, TFool.

I guess that in your chickenhawk envy of bona fide vets that you have fixated upon my service aboard the grand old shitty kitty CV-63...

She was there when I was ship's company, and she's still on the water...

But pardon me, TFool.... you must know my age...

Because you know where those WMD's are, don't you jackass?

Or don't you?

I mean being the dickless, clueless chickenhawk that you are...

But don't feel bad about your reluctance(cowardice) in regards to serving in your country's military, TFairy...

After all, how many draft deferments the dick pull off, anyway?

You remain, as always...irrelevant, TFarce.

02-28-2007, 04:23 AM
You're as wrong on my age as you are on everything else, TFool.

I guess that in your chickenhawk envy of bona fide vets that you have fixated upon my service aboard the grand old shitty kitty CV-63...

She was there when I was ship's company, and she's still on the water...

But pardon me, TFool.... you must know my age...

Because you know where those WMD's are, don't you jackass?

Or don't you?

I mean being the dickless, clueless chickenhawk that you are...

But don't feel bad about your reluctance(cowardice) in regards to serving in your country's military, TFairy...

After all, how many draft deferments the dick pull off, anyway?

You remain, as always...irrelevant, TFarce.

I must have exposed a very sensitive topic for you. You're 58 years old, give or take a couple of years. Not that there's anything wrong with growing old, but there is something wrong with a near 60-something behaving as childishly as you do.

Go ahead and post some more funny pics. LMAO

White_Male_Canada
03-01-2007, 02:36 AM
I must have exposed a very sensitive topic for you. You're 58 years old, give or take a couple of years. Not that there's anything wrong with growing old, but there is something wrong with a near 60-something behaving as childishly as you do.

Go ahead and post some more funny pics. LMAO

8)

LG
03-01-2007, 06:34 PM
Riding a bike? Isn't that George Bush's area of expertise?

LG
03-01-2007, 06:36 PM
WMC and TFan ride into town

http://www.humoursenseupgrade.com/uploads/posts/thumbs/1158554468_podb43_39.jpg

chefmike
03-01-2007, 08:53 PM
ROTFLMFAO!

That was priceless, LG.

03-02-2007, 12:02 AM
ROTFLMFAO!

That was priceless, LG.

Where's your pics? LOL!!! Come on, at 58 years old you surely can post a couple. You always have! LMAO!!!

specialk
03-02-2007, 01:13 AM
:twisted:

chefmike
03-02-2007, 01:44 AM
LMFAO!

Good stuff, kman!

I look so buff in that pic, I really gotta get to the gym more often...

PS-

Did you hear the one about the bushevik that had a clue?

No one else did either.

qeuqheeg222
03-05-2007, 10:08 AM
i love how the bushes pretend to be from texas..they aint nothin but a bunch of carpetbaggers from old east coast money..hey how did they get that old man's mansion in KENNEBUNKPORT,MAINE....sounds like and smell like old northeast coast money to me...do they have carpetbaggers in canada?

03-05-2007, 11:18 AM
That has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

Like I said, if you're desperate to take swipes, do it on topics you know something about.

qeuqheeg222
03-05-2007, 11:34 AM
same as the bushes or gores mansions do.....

03-05-2007, 11:36 AM
same as the bushes or gores mansions do.....

You need to clarify this. It doesn't make sense.

qeuqheeg222
03-05-2007, 11:36 AM
i dive a g.m.c pick up but aspire to ride my bike to work..when i can get transfered to a location near my home i will ride my cannondale to work..if you want to buy my gmc sierra2002 you can..let me check the bluebook tho...

03-05-2007, 11:52 AM
Well you need to take me up on my offer, in the name protecting the earth from Global Warming.

Here's the link to page 1 of this thread, the same offer still stands. I look forward to your business.

I will need the pinkslip before I give you the bus passes.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=16079&start=0

qeuqheeg222
03-05-2007, 11:57 AM
the mansions comment was for yer boy wmc with his photos of the gore mansion..i dont need a bus pass i like to ride a bike..the cash would be nice..i would like to reinvest in the "goldielocks" economy..

03-05-2007, 12:06 PM
I hope Bush builds an even bigger mansion, which he is entitled to since he is not a part of the Global Warming religion.

03-05-2007, 12:07 PM
the mansions comment was for yer boy wmc with his photos of the gore mansion..i dont need a bus pass i like to ride a bike..the cash would be nice..i would like to reinvest in the "goldielocks" economy..

Ok, then I'll give you the cash equivalent of the bus passes OR your choice of Schwinn or Huffy. Just be sure to bring the pink slip!

qeuqheeg222
03-05-2007, 12:13 PM
no cash value for the blue book value of the truck and i like my cannondale just fine...aluminum frame.very lightweight..have you invested in bauxite futures?

03-05-2007, 12:30 PM
no cash value for the blue book value of the truck and i like my cannondale just fine.

Then why not ride it to work? LMAO.

Your religion is counting on you!

Repent SINNER!

qeuqheeg222
03-05-2007, 12:36 PM
location...plus cash is always good..liquid assets

03-05-2007, 12:40 PM
location...plus cash is always good..liquid assets

Ah come on. Surely you can start out a couple hours earlier to compensate for the increase in travel time.

The CHURCH and BILLIONS of sea-level inhabitants are depending on you!

qeuqheeg222
03-05-2007, 12:52 PM
why dont you fork over the cash?

03-05-2007, 12:58 PM
why dont you fork over the cash?

Bring the pink slip. My offer still stands!

Repent! End global warming!