PDA

View Full Version : I'll be glad when this month is done........................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-27-2007, 11:38 AM
The month of February has been so-so for me.

Personally I have no complaints, but if you look at the board you'll read about the death of a spirited woman whose life was taken out of stupidity.

You'll also read about someone who was thrown out of a window most likely over some dumb shit, who knows at this point.

It's just been a sad month. Sucks to read about people nearly losing or losing their lives over dumb shit.

scorpion
02-27-2007, 12:09 PM
Im not sure if March gonna bee better. Peoples life been taken every day and people who commit suicide increase.
And the acts of madness is today a regular thing.

Four mee personaly its have been a god month. One of my free monts..I can sleep how long i want in the mornings go to bed when its fit mee and work whit my owns thing. And best of al: I have plenty of time four some of the persons I love. Ohh I was almost forgett..I have also got plenty of time to visit HA.

happyjack
02-27-2007, 02:33 PM
look at the bright side..at least we'll be done with black history bullshit for another year

peggygee
02-28-2007, 02:02 AM
look at the bright side..at least we'll be done with black history bullshit for another year

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/wtf_1cat.jpg

02-28-2007, 02:07 AM

LOL. At least it's the shortest month of the year.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-28-2007, 02:19 AM
Racism............................................ ...............
ugh

PatrickFromNYC
02-28-2007, 02:39 AM

Happyjack: The dry cleaner called..your white hood is ready..good news they got the cum stains out........moron

junior
02-28-2007, 01:55 PM
I have to say Johnny at times it is quite easy to realize which board members have not met other board members lol !!!!!!!

ILuvGurls
02-28-2007, 03:47 PM
2/28....... :claps

Somedude21
02-28-2007, 06:12 PM
I'm actually quite glad this month has been over, too. For some reason, everyone around me just seems more pissed off than usual--to the point where it's got me thinking...just why does everyone seem to get so angry around this time of year? I dunno why, but that seems to be the case.

Oh yeah. Can't wait to break the back of old man winter, either.

CORVETTEDUDE
02-28-2007, 06:20 PM
OK, Some of this is very trivial, including what I'm about to add. however, losses of friends, family and admired aquaintances, petty racism, superiority complexes, etc., need to be sqeezed out.

My problem with February: today IS the last day of the month, 2/28 and, IT'S FUCKIN' SNOWIN' IN DENVER AGAIN!!!! I'M FUCKIN' OVER IT!!!!

P.S. Please excuse my filthy mouth, it has a mind of it's own.

werwt22
03-01-2007, 05:54 PM

LOL. At least it's the shortest month of the year.

Wow....what's up with the racist bullshit man? And yes it came across as such.

chocolate ts freak
03-01-2007, 06:59 PM
look at the bright side..at least we'll be done with black history bullshit for another yearMy man, you got a real fucking problem. Keep your fucking racist feelings to yourself. Fucking jackhole!