PDA

View Full Version : Are we sleeping on Toronto?!

sucka4chix
02-27-2007, 10:20 AM
I know Allanah's headed north of the border, and I've read a few posts about the clubs in and around Toronto,BUT I just watched a VOD from Goodhandy's nightclub and if anything like that goes on.... I gotta go!! I've read that you can get nude lap dances at a club 15 minutes outside of Toronto... It all sounds off the hook, but nobody seems too enthused!!! Are we all sleeping on Toronto? If so why?

signupjustforthis
02-27-2007, 10:23 AM
apparently you can do alot of things in that club. They have like private rooms called "Diamond rooms " :lol:

sucka4chix
02-27-2007, 10:27 AM
apparently you can do alot of things in that club. They have like private rooms called "Diamond rooms " :lol:

Hell I wanna go right now, and I'm in Texas!!!

signupjustforthis
02-27-2007, 10:28 AM
awww...poor baby.

borhino
04-27-2007, 04:40 AM

Has anyone been to this club (or The Lounge)? I've checked their website out and it seems hot.

I have a chance to go to Toronto or somewhere else to take a class and I'm leaning toward Toronto. I just love the thought of my company paying for me to go hang out with some great tgirls!

Bo

hardonjohn
04-27-2007, 02:03 PM
yes- this is quite a sleeper- the girls in this place are A M A Z I N G - i cant believe this place (The Lounge) hasn't made more buzz yet - but with Allanahs return, this time with Gia, they just may put it on the map

and canadas laws on what can go on behind closed doors of a club between consenting adults are much more liberal and reasonable. with the girls permission, you can touch, (and so on....) ... the girls are very good about using condoms when appropriate

WendyWilliams
04-27-2007, 03:03 PM
I look forward to my visit.

gummi baer
04-27-2007, 03:08 PM
I've read that you can get nude lap dances at a club 15 minutes outside of Toronto...Shit! I thought you said "nude tap dances". Now THAT would be something I'd like to see. 8)

Tail Gunner
04-27-2007, 03:15 PM
Sounds and looks great, hope you enjoy your visit and have a fantastic time.

borhino
04-28-2007, 01:41 AM
yes- this is quite a sleeper- the girls in this place are A M A Z I N G - i cant believe this place (The Lounge) hasn't made more buzz yet - but with Allanahs return, this time with Gia, they just may put it on the map

and canadas laws on what can go on behind closed doors of a club between consenting adults are much more liberal and reasonable. with the girls permission, you can touch, (and so on....) ... the girls are very good about using condoms when appropriate\

Sounds like a blast - and I think I might be there to catch Wendy's show!!!

lisaparadise
04-28-2007, 02:26 AM
goodhandys rocks its an actual sex club where you can find your fav trannie take her in the private rooms and bang your drum till the cows cum home ,speaking of farm animals there is no sheeps allowed ive seen it on the net thats so not cool lol as well as the lounge 15 mins from downtown toronto there is shemale strippers and i know from experience that the private dances get pretty damn steamy

tonkatoy
04-28-2007, 02:38 AM
goodhandys rocks its an actual sex club where you can find your fav trannie take her in the private rooms and bang your drum till the cows cum home ,speaking of farm animals there is no sheeps allowed ive seen it on the net thats so not cool lol as well as the lounge 15 mins from downtown toronto there is shemale strippers and i know from experience that the private dances get pretty damn steamy

But i like sheep, they are farm and fuzzy and have a kind face.

lisaparadise
04-28-2007, 02:52 AM

But i like sheep, they are farm and fuzzy and have a kind face. well its a good thing for you theres a rubber boot sale on right now through ebay lol

tonkatoy
04-28-2007, 03:29 AM

But i like sheep, they are farm and fuzzy and have a kind face. well its a good thing for you theres a rubber boot sale on right now through ebay lol

i have my own, thanks

borhino
04-28-2007, 03:30 AM

I guess pansexual (as the club bills itself) - only extends to humans, where do sheep go that want to hang with other like minded sheep? :)

Lisa, I just saw your new pics in another thread! WOW! Which of the two places do you prefer? And how much money do I need to bring to have a good time? (if that's not too rude a question)

lisaparadise
04-28-2007, 04:15 AM

I guess pansexual (as the club bills itself) - only extends to humans, where do sheep go that want to hang with other like minded sheep? :)

Lisa, I just saw your new pics in another thread! WOW! Which of the two places do you prefer? And how much money do I need to bring to have a good time? (if that's not too rude a question)i wsork at the lounged aka strip joint but i love to play at goodhandys i seem to get alot of attention there and its kinda fun teasin them